ATTN : All that live in Australia / Visited Australia.

3PointMan

I'm going to Australia the summer of 2012 with my school. It's been a goal of mine to go there, and it's coming true. I've watched a lot of shows about spiders that can like hide in shoes and bite you, and other dangerous animals. I have arachnophobia, so I'm slightly worried.

The question : How big of a threat are some of those animals? They can't be too bad, otherwise it wouldn't be so populous, but I need some information to calm my nerves. We're going to spend two weeks in Sydney and a week in Melbourne if location is of any relevance.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Lol wut

Australia isn't entirely a rural wilderness. Melbourne and Sydney are some of the biggest cities and lions and man-eating spiders certainly don't live there.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Watch for cane toads

And Drop Bears :ohnoes: I hear they eat children.

You'll be fine. I never had a spider crawl into my shoe. Actually I never even saw a spider over there.

Watch for cane toads

Now what you do with these, find a golf club and see who can get the longest drive. Trust me, everyone in NT do this. (plus there's none in NSW/VIC)

and defo' watch out for Drop Bears.

Popoto.~<3

I ingested a small (dime-sized) piece of aluminum foil. Should I be worried?

(if you get the reference, you're my hero.)

OT - I hear the spiders are everywhere, much like the tarantulas in Raiders of the Lost Ark. You'll have about 20 of them on your back before you know it.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

OT - I hear the spiders are everywhere, much like the tarantulas in Raiders of the Lost Ark. You'll have about 20 of them on your back before you know it.

I got the reference. You'll probably poop it out at one point.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

It's the bunyips youve got to watch out for :^_^:

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

I saw like ten spiders yesterday, the fact I was lying in amongst long grass in the middle of the paddock helped, but you know.

In all seriousness, you'll be fine in the places you're going.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I'm guessing to the great glass eating incident of- er a few years ago?

I never really ever read that thread. (I know i'm less of a TIF'er for it).

I think they have giant worms there.

tremors-graboid.jpg

If you're just going to Melbourne/Sydney, you should be fine, thanks to the Australian government's anti-graboid programmes. They used to attack their underground colonies with nuclear bombs. The only danger you have is stepping on a land mine that they forgot to deactivate or going into the Australian outback.

Apart from that, just don't piss off any dingoes or wallabies and you should be fine.

Also, avoid these:

camel-spider-image.jpg

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

As I assume you'll be going to Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane you should be fine. Although with a title of Mr. Parkour I can tell you you have more to worry about falling off a building here than having our wildlife harm you. To be safe, know that for emergency services in Australia to call 000, if you're using a mobile phone call 112 if you can.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

camel-spider-image.jpg

So thats what fear looks like.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

camel-spider-image.jpg

So thats what fear looks like.

What's the name of that son'[bleep]?

Camel Spider I believe, not sure of it's breed, they are common in iraq, but mostly in a tannish/brown - not sure where the hell that one comes from, but i'd cry if i saw it

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

You'll be fine..Just stay away from tree's. You'll most likely be there in drop bear season.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

yeah those things look scary

dropbear.jpg?w=300&h=272

Abraham Lincoln