How did you make YOUr money? (landmarks)

yomom1919

i have 3 ways of making money

• way the second: mine ess! mine a fullk pack of ess via albury mine ess. sell at varrock bank for 30-50 each!

[list=]way the third: kill giants: not only do they give some stuff, the bones are the real prize. sell them for 150gp!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for the second way you mentioned: Why not kill banshees instead? thay drop 13 noted ess quite frequently - and canifis bank is close. you can end a good killing trip with 300-500 noted ess.

L.Bellatrix.png

Slayer: 85/85, Herblore: 82/82, Farming 81/82, def 99/99.

new goals: full sardomain costum from t.trails (2/6), slayer 87/90, attack 98/99

Dragon drops: 4 half shields, 2 dragon spears | whip drops: 5.

barrow drops: Ahrim's hood

i have 3 ways of making money

• way the second: mine ess! mine a fullk pack of ess via albury mine ess. sell at varrock bank for 30-50 each!

[list=]way the third: kill giants: not only do they give some stuff, the bones are the real prize. sell them for 150gp!

big bones sell for a lot more then 150ea

L3estever

Proud leader of 65+ Clan Demonic Plague

i like youre way's(all of them)

but my way is better for players who are not verry long playing

(me from september)

i buy rune essecence for 25each and sel them in world 1 for 40 or more each i only did that when i had like 60k

NOW :!: I DON'T MAKE MONEY

Well, I just finished mining essence for money and now I'm moving onto cowhides (need the crafting experience, I'll sell some and keep some). In the future I hope to move onto bigger and better things (hopefully as a member). I can't wait to make my first million! :D

i mined iron and bought coal and smelt steel bars and sold them

once in a while i smith them into steel pl8s and sold them

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Steal gems from safes.

Cut em.

Mine gold, smelt it.

Craft ammies.

Run nature runes.

High alch the ammies in huge quantities.

Pro: Thief exp, lots of craft exp, smith exp, mining exp, rc exp, mage exp

Con: for the die hards, it is not real easy

(I went from 68 craft to 83 craft doing this, *dam i wanted 84 craft*..., Cya. *of to mine more gold*, i have 2.3 k more cut gems in my bank.)

2100+ total 3rd best skiller ever at 99 combat (maybe the best, highest total below 100 cb)

99 Cook 99 Fletch 99 Woodcut 99 Firemaking 99 Range 99 Mage 99 Thief 99 Fish 99 Agility 99 Mining 99 Runecrafting 99 Hp 99 Slayer 99 Smith 99 Hunt 99 Construction 99 Craft 99 Farming

im not exactly rich. i only hav 35k in bank rite now :cry: . the most money ive every had was 500k, wen i started merchanting big bones. i would buy for like 250-300 ea in normal wrlds, and sell for 350-400 ea in wrld 1 (im f2p, if i was p2p, i'd probly stil be merchanting, but it would be d bones). but then, my bro stole my pass for a day, bought a zammy skirt for 500k (A VERY BAD DECISION), and drop traded all my other stuff to his other account (including full rune, and many other half-way-decent items), and i was left with nothing. sold the zammy skirt for 250k (no one would even buy it for wut it is worth, even if it is only worth 350k), and bought my full rune back with a b ax. haven't been able to recover, since i went to merchant b bones again, and found that the market for them went to to a max of 325 ea in wrld 1. then, i planned on merchanting my full rune, wen the prices of that also dropped from 220k, to 180-190k. man, i wish i had sum money. o yeh, and i still never got my secret santa present. :cry:

Am i going to be the first person to say... FARMING?

lol. i buy ranarr seeds and grow them. i get about 6ish ranarrs per plant that lives (1-5 dies about) then i make pray pots and sell 6k ea.

current herb per plant record 14 ranarrs from 1 plant. AMAZING!

who says farming cant make you money? I made close to 1M is about 2-3 days. with spending VERY LITTLE time actually farming. 10-15 min ever 80min or so. lol

i made my money by merchenting .....something that i didnt know of. I bought santa hat for 750k then waited for xmas eve then sold 10 m. then i pked about 4m. then i got hacked. now i am wcing about 9k yews because i hate being not rich.

my vid:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=634690&highlight=

my 2nd vid:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=651078

my f2p and p2p pking gallery enjoy:http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=672012

Pk'ed some noob in wild, got Guthix helm :shock:

Mined and Smithed steel bars then sold for 600 ea

Made air's and sold for 10 ea

Other little things wich u get money from

This is how i get my money :roll:

Airs sell for 20 ea in bulk (1k +)

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.