Proudest video game accomplishments

Zierro

My proudest gaming accomplishment would either be 100% Gold Star in GTA4: TBoGT (being that meticulous in GTA is hard) or getting everything in Final Fantasy 12 (because there's just so much stuff to do).

Let the bragging begin!

Well, one time, I got off my computer and my video games and I actually talked to a girl! :eek: She was smart, cute, clever, interesting, and we had a bunch in common. She even seemed interested in and attracted to me :D Of course, being me, I screwed that up :( So HA I AM ATTRACTIVE AND INTERESTING [/brag]

1265936691788-1.jpg

3000+ Cw tickets in runescape back when that was actually a lot. (it is a game afterall)

My level 100 (or was it 99?) Charizard and Mewtwo in Pokemon yellow were pretty epic.

The problem now is that all possible achievements actually have achievements tagged onto them in games, which makes them feel much less unique imo.

I had an incredible park on Rollercoaster tycoon 2. It had 8 huge coasters, all over 1200m length and all worked fine. But it seems I have since lost the save file :(

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

The problem now is that all possible achievements actually have achievements tagged onto them in games, which makes them feel much less unique imo.

I agree. My favorite thing about achievements is their uniqueness from person to person. Some people will beat Zelda: Ocarina of Time in less than 6 hours. Some will beat Mario without dying once. Some will try to beat Final Fantasy games at the lowest level possible. Some people try to get the max possible money.

Xbox 360 achievements are pretty cliche and one-dimensional, but I do appreciate the organization. It is also pretty fun "maxing out" games, but it doesn't give you the feeling of ingenuity like you get with unique goals.

3000+ Cw tickets in runescape back when that was actually a lot. (it is a game afterall)

My level 100 (or was it 99?) Charizard and Mewtwo in Pokemon yellow were pretty epic.

I had an incredible park on Rollercoaster tycoon 2. It had 8 huge coasters, all over 1200m length and all worked fine. But it seems I have since lost the save file :(

I found my save, here is my epic park:

[spoiler=Large pictures]scr1e.png

scr2r.png

scr3q.png

scr4.png

scr5b.png

scr6l.png

scr7.png

No cheats or anything, which is why it took 12 game years. And that scenario still isn't complete, I think I need another 3 coasters in there.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Defeating Ghouls n Ghosts in professional. Real ending aswell, which also implies you having to complete the game twice, completing the last one with the crappiest weapon of the entire game so you can get to the secret boss.

Apart from that, some 100% and completing the National Pokedex in my Fire Red file.

Getting all achievements for Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST and Halo Reach. Especially the Halo 3/ODST Vidmasters. Really fun to do.

Yeah, it took forever to get a decent team for Annual but that was the funnest I've ever had playing the Halo 3 campaign. Everyone kept falling off the edge of the cliff when we got our ghosts. :lol:

There's one today...

I was on Soul Calibur, playing Tower of Lost Souls (Ascend), and it's pretty damn hard.

I was playing F31 (or something like that), and on the last two enemies for the floor the NPC switched at the wrong time cause I had just started a running attack which instantly threw the boss character over the side (knocking her out), then the last enemy I had to defeat (the one that switched at the wrong time) had less than a slither of health.

One kick, K.O, floor complete in about 15 seconds :3

Oh and I can't even forget the day I completed all 4 Campaigns on L4D on Expert with my friends, and got all the really hard achievements (Nothing Special, Do Not Disturb etc) legitimately... It was a great time... shame it was on the Xbox (before I got it for PC).

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png

Title edited to prevent anime smartassery.*

In that case, the only thing in recent memory that I've can call an accomplishment in a game is 100%-ing Kirby Super Star Ultra. The True Arena was such a pain trying to beat it. It's rather easy now since I've done it a lot, but first time I beat it it was close and it felt great finally beating it.

1265936691788-1.jpg

2500 Kills with the Barrett .50cal on MW2

2500 Kills with the M16A4 on MW2

1000 Headshots with the Barrett .50cal on MW2

1000 kills with the 44. Magnum on MW2

Completing Skate 1 & 2 100%

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

MW2 on Veteran, Halo: Reach on Legendary alone, conquering the Soviet Union as Romania in Making History 2... actually, I think that's about it. I've been doing barely anything besides gaming since 1998, how in the hell is that it? Oh, and beating Dig Dug in one sitting. So a total of four achievements, about 8 years apart <_<

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I liked fallout 3 a lot and was going for complete game status which takes multiple play through's but i ended up selling the game after only beating it 1.5 times :(. I'm playing New Vegas and Black Ops now so i might buy fallout 3 back when i get a chance.

Low_C.png

Beating Metroid Prime 2: Echoes on hard in just under 6 hours (not single-segmented though). Was intense and quite fun, wanted to try out speed running (without glitching so hard).

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.