24-Nov-2010 � Herblore Habitat

Dragondan_Ro

How should I go about cycling through all the setups needed for God Jads? It was said that you only need 2 correct ones to get a hint, but I've cycled through all Habitat/Flower combinations but no hints. I've logged out and did it again but still now. I do have a tree and bush planted, could those being wrong get in the way of me getting hints? Or should I make those empty and then cycle through what exactly?

EDIT: I used a potion on my flower patch before I cycled through everything, but that didn't seem to help.

mr__gandalf.png

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gear being on the bottom is a problem... And even you can't deny this, the new system isn't a definite improvement over the old one in every situation, let alone most situations(which kind of questions the need for an update like this).

As for constants, the problem with those is designing experiments which could predict the accuracy of the constant to the 7+(up to around 10th) digit, which is not really a problem for normal usage(accuracy up to the 3rd or 4th digit is usually more than enough). I mentioned gp/ xp rates, which are constant at given ge prices, not xp/h rates, which depend on alot of factors which can't be accounted for accurately, but can be estimated as an average(someone could say they got 150k mining xp an hour, but when you take filling BA horn into account, the xp rate is only around 110k an hour).

I can most certainly deny this 150k/hr with horns nonsense.

That would be 75k/hr regular.

Thats a stretch.

If you would have said 65k/hr I might believe it, since I don't drop and get about 50-55k/hr...

Just going to mention, 98 mining here, and heating / dropping, is ~75k mining an hour. Juju mining potions, so i can catch up on the heating / dropping from the doubles i get before the stone spirit arrives, no mousekeys. This is without Varrock chest, too, i wouldn't doubt people that claim ~80k at 99, but that would be with good luck in regards to not having the gold nodes down.

For anyone wondering, Draconics at 98 are 200k+, and that was with 2 pieces of witchdoctor. 220k xp/h at 99 is possible without zammy favors [which are worth getting btw, I'll post the reasoning + maths if someone wants].

Gear being on the bottom is a problem... And even you can't deny this, the new system isn't a definite improvement over the old one in every situation, let alone most situations(which kind of questions the need for an update like this).

As for constants, the problem with those is designing experiments which could predict the accuracy of the constant to the 7+(up to around 10th) digit, which is not really a problem for normal usage(accuracy up to the 3rd or 4th digit is usually more than enough). I mentioned gp/ xp rates, which are constant at given ge prices, not xp/h rates, which depend on alot of factors which can't be accounted for accurately, but can be estimated as an average(someone could say they got 150k mining xp an hour, but when you take filling BA horn into account, the xp rate is only around 110k an hour).

Thats a stretch.

If you would have said 65k/hr I might believe it, since I don't drop and get about 50-55k/hr...

Just going to mention, 98 mining here, and heating / dropping, is ~75k mining an hour. Juju mining potions, so i can catch up on the heating / dropping from the doubles i get before the stone spirit arrives, no mousekeys. This is without Varrock chest, too, i wouldn't doubt people that claim ~80k at 99, but that would be with good luck in regards to not having the gold nodes down.

For anyone wondering, Draconics at 98 are 200k+, and that was with 2 pieces of witchdoctor. 220k xp/h at 99 is possible without zammy favors [which are worth getting btw, I'll post the reasoning + maths if someone wants].

Tell me more about draconics please :-)

Thats a stretch.

Tell me more about draconics please :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwrxTT9aWA0

will do for now. :P

{edit} - l3xrun comments are me, btw.

<vid>

Should be using:

Scentless pots

Zammy pots

Arctic bear

So that video doesn't really show draconics at their best.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

<vid>

Should be using:

Scentless pots

Zammy pots

Arctic bear

just linked it to show what sort of xp/h rates are easily obtainable with them. I only just got 99 hunt a few days ago, and haven't bothered doing a video of them myself yet.

<vid>

Should be using:

Scentless pots

Zammy pots

Arctic bear

just linked it to show what sort of xp/h rates are easily obtainable with them. I only just got 99 hunt a few days ago, and haven't bothered doing a video of them myself yet.

Oh I know, I'm not trying to insult the video you found, I'm just providing information so people know that rather than that being the top possible performance, it's actually fairly non-ideal.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

There is a person in Taverly who will sell teleports to the Herblore Habitat for 2k gold per teleport. Look for a Jadinko and the seller will be nearby.

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

Any tips on the click timing after laying a trap? I always end up running north of my trap, while the guy in the vid somehow manages to run anywhere he wants.

It's exactly the same as for all other trapping, click once/twice under the trap you want to go to next as you are finishing setting up a current trap.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Any tips on the click timing after laying a trap? I always end up running north of my trap, while the guy in the vid somehow manages to run anywhere he wants.

It's exactly the same as for all other trapping, click once/twice under the trap you want to go to next as you are finishing setting up a current trap.

Thanks, I never really got into hunter so I don't really know the basic tricks.

It's juts a timing thing, clicking to run somewhere before the animation for laying the trap is finished, will prevent it from forcing you to walk that one square, and it still gets laid. :)

It's juts a timing thing, clicking to run somewhere before the animation for laying the trap is finished, will prevent it from forcing you to walk that one square, and it still gets laid. :)

Those traps get laid almost as much as yo mama. :twss: :twss: :twss:

Yup, gotta learn that timing, right? :shades: