24-Nov-2010 � Herblore Habitat

Dragondan_Ro

Change the setup of your plants(at least the ones that affect amphibious) and they should disappear. If they don't, try relogging,

^beaten to it.

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zamorak: Red blossom, Pond, Orange tree, Kalfer bush

Guthix: Blue blossom, Abandoned house, Orange tree, Lerg bush

Saradomin: forgot to write it down..

I believe it's totally random combination for every person.

------------

By the way, what spot and trap set-up do you guys use for draconic jadinkos? Or for any others?

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Herblore_Habitat

Also, I do not believe into belief in computer games.

About DISGUISE USED:

I head the witch doctor suit helps. The others might not, but then again, research > belief, facts > thoughts.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Zamorak: Red vine, No feature, Kalferberry, Apple

Guthix: Green vine, Tall grass, no bush, Apple

Saradomin: Blue vine, Dark pit, Lergberry, Banana

Has anyone tried making normal potions under the influence of Guthix' gift potion? We might be looking at permanent 10% cheaper way to get Herblore up.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Well would be better if i said "i think"...

How did that wiki page help with my question? I have it opened for a few hours now and nothing about hunting spots can be currently found there.

About Witchdoctor gear:

In addition to the skill boost, he will also provide you with witchdoctor legs or a witchdoctor body. These items act as camouflage while in the Herblore Habitat area. They can also be sold to Papa Mambo for 5,400 gold each.

Catch all of the god jadinkos in one week and you will receive another XP boost in your choice of Farming, Hunter or Herblore. Again, this can only be gained once a week. Papa Mambo will also give you the opportunity to own a witchdoctor mask. This mask has unlimited teleports to the Herblore Habitat and acts as camouflage in the Herblore Habitat.

I've met people who say Larupia gear helps but i doubt they've properly tested it yet and it just their *belief*

chat.png

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

Gag0.png[/hide]

How did that wiki page help with my question? I have it opened for a few hours now and nothing about hunting spots can be currently found there.

About Witchdoctor gear:

In addition to the skill boost, he will also provide you with witchdoctor legs or a witchdoctor body. These items act as camouflage while in the Herblore Habitat area. They can also be sold to Papa Mambo for 5,400 gold each.

Catch all of the god jadinkos in one week and you will receive another XP boost in your choice of Farming, Hunter or Herblore. Again, this can only be gained once a week. Papa Mambo will also give you the opportunity to own a witchdoctor mask. This mask has unlimited teleports to the Herblore Habitat and acts as camouflage in the Herblore Habitat.

I've met people who say Larupia gear helps but i doubt they've properly tested it yet and it just their *belief*

Tbf the people who say laurpia helps are the ones who wear larupia in isafdar and insists it helps despite provable study and jagex confirmation saying otherwise

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

About Witchdoctor gear:

"Spot and set-up" was your question.

Set up can be seen on that page, therefore the page helps with half of your question.

Spots are:

Godly ones on island,

camoflague/diseased/shadow need to be tracked,

aquatic ones are near beach,

cannibal/ingenous/carrion are on tracking area,

common ones are in the first area, as well as amphibious and draconic.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Well you answered my questions thank you. Camouflage pretty much increased your chance of catching things in the area. Your skill further more increased your abilities. Sooo its kind of like a black mask type thing for hunter that wears off, but can be reobtained every week.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I'm loving the thought of using farming juju's, falidor shield, troll herb patch and magic secateurs all together.

It's awesome. I've only done 5 herb runs so far with farming potions but the minimum amount of herbs I've got was 50. And that was because one patch died. :blink:

screenshot041aoj0.jpg

"Spot and set-up" was your question.

Set up can be seen on that page, therefore the page helps with half of your question.

Spots are:

Godly ones on island,

camoflague/diseased/shadow need to be tracked,

aquatic ones are near beach,

cannibal/ingenous/carrion are on tracking area,

common ones are in the first area, as well as amphibious and draconic.

I meant exact spots where to put the traps and how to put them.

i.e. put the traps in a straight line from east to west starting from that exact tree.

Or... put traps in X position(or a square) in the middle of the brown area.

I've unlocked all of them yesterday, including god ones :P

chat.png

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

Gag0.png[/hide]

175k xp/h at 98 hunter, withoutany pieces of camo or scentless pots...... i pity those that zerg'd 200m hunter on chins / butterflies. o_o

EDIT: catching any of the god jadinko's should be greater xp/h. the time it takes to run to the plant to re-pot it is 30 seconds, so 1 minute travel time to and from, compared to a 12 second run from the spot i was using for draconics, which is 24 seconds round trip travel time. Roughly 3min36 secs of downtime per hour more, in exchange for an extra 14% more xp per catch. Now, the fun stuff.... that 175k per hour was with 0 downtime, since you can easily head over and repot the plant as soon as the jadinko's dissapear. 14% on top of that would put the xp/h at 200k, the extra downtime from travelling would drop it down to ~188k. Drop it down a bit more since you'd need to pick up and re-setup your traps if you wanted to do this indefinitely. Should still be an xp/h increase over the draconics.

175k xp/h at 98 hunter, withoutany pieces of camo or scentless pots...... i pity those that zerg'd 200m hunter on chins / butterflies. o_o

EDIT: catching any of the god jadinko's should be greater xp/h. the time it takes to run to the plant to re-pot it is 30 seconds, so 1 minute travel time to and from, compared to a 12 second run from the spot i was using for draconics, which is 24 seconds round trip travel time. Roughly 3min36 secs of downtime per hour more, in exchange for an extra 14% more xp per catch. Now, the fun stuff.... that 175k per hour was with 0 downtime, since you can easily head over and repot the plant as soon as the jadinko's dissapear. 14% on top of that would put the xp/h at 200k, the extra downtime from travelling would drop it down to ~188k. Drop it down a bit more since you'd need to pick up and re-setup your traps if you wanted to do this indefinitely. Should still be an xp/h increase over the draconics.

They skill out of your trap most times.

I have have 99 hunter and 2 camo pieces and I miss more than I catch.

Draconic Jads are the way to go.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Ok how do you get the witchdoctor clothing? i've trapped all the jadinkos and go through all the dialog with the witchdoctor... nada.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Ah yes i forgot i skiped carrion because I didn't need and super compost.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

They skill out of your trap most times.

I have have 99 hunter and 2 camo pieces and I miss more than I catch.

Draconic Jads are the way to go.

Yup, just tested, and they were skipping the traps most of the time, which is rather unfortunate... I'll be trying them quickly with scentless potions + 2piece camo, but doubt it would make much of a difference.

Uh... So I need 77 Farming to even be able to attract them all? Guess that's 74 with boosts or something...

Not to be totally f-n ungrateful, but the quest was all I was looking forward to this month. You see, I wouldn't be so disappointed if Mod Emilee hadn't CONFIRMED that we would get both updates this week. I tried, I really did, to find something from this update that would benefit me personally, but seeing how I don't fish sharks, mine anything but concentrated ores, and did Herblore the LONG and EXPENSIVE way there isn't much to appeal to me here. I don't farm on a regular basis cuz I can't schedule my life around plants, so even the nice Hunter XP aspect of this doesn't help me, since as far as I can tell this update is not a significant source of Farming XP and I don't have the level to attract the Draconic garjankles...

2dgucz6.png

I sense great confusion in my future with Tztok-Jad and jadinko being abbreviated in the same manner...

Uh... So I need 77 Farming to even be able to attract them all? Guess that's 74 with boosts or something...

Not to be totally f-n ungrateful, but the quest was all I was looking forward to this month. You see, I wouldn't be so disappointed if Mod Emilee hadn't CONFIRMED that we would get both updates this week. I tried, I really did, to find something from this update that would benefit me personally, but seeing how I don't fish sharks, mine anything but concentrated ores, and did Herblore the LONG and EXPENSIVE way there isn't much to appeal to me here. I don't farm on a regular basis cuz I can't schedule my life around plants, so even the nice Hunter XP aspect of this doesn't help me, since as far as I can tell this update is not a significant source of Farming XP and I don't have the level to attract the Draconic garjankles...

And the reason everything in this world has to revolve around you is....?

The fact is, this is actually a very good update for skillers and even gives some nice benefits for pkers, without actually requiring high levels(i think the highest is 81 hunter). Definitely a nice update.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

And the reason everything in this world has to revolve around you is....?

The fact is, this is actually a very good update for skillers and even gives some nice benefits for pkers, without actually requiring high levels(i think the highest is 81 hunter). Definitely a nice update.

That's not what I meant at all, but I'll leave it to you to draw as negative a conclusion as possible. It's a nice update but there's not much in it for me and I lament that the quest wasn't released alongside it like Mod Emilee said it would be. By mentioning that, I figured someone might link or quote whatever excuse they came up with this time.

2dgucz6.png

That's not what I meant at all, but I'll leave it to you to draw as negative a conclusion as possible. It's a nice update but there's not much in it for me and I lament that the quest wasn't released alongside it like Mod Emilee said it would be. By mentioning that, I figured someone might link or quote whatever excuse they came up with this time.

Well, they did release another update alongside this one, so maybe(or likely you have) you should check that out. In any case, i haven't seen any strict confirmation of updates coming out at exact dates so i don't see a reason to blame them for anything. If they write something down in the BTS and don't release it in that month, then yes, they are at fault(although they'll never own up to it) but seeing as there is another 5 days in this month, there isn't reason to complain just yet(and i don't see any reason to complain about update x not being up your street anyway. I, for one, passionately hate quests...).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I sense great confusion in my future with Tztok-Jad and jadinko being abbreviated in the same manner...

Yeah, me too. It's not as bad as dungeoneering, though.

"LOL LETS DUNG."

<_<

Yeah, at least nowadays more people are using "dg" or 'dunge" tho.