Lumbridge / Draynor: 120

Varrock: 62

Falador: 44

Seers Village: 40

Ardougne: 61

Karamja: 47

Fremennik: 39

Total: 413

Yet my task list shows 417 total (407 of 417 complete). I have 6 tasks unfinished (407 + 6 = 413).

:blink:

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

Riddle me this, Caped Crusaders:

Seer’s’ Village: 40

Yet my task list shows 417 total (407 of 417 complete). I have 6 tasks unfinished (407 + 6 = 413).

You´re missing the Wilderness ones. Cookies now pl0xers :^_^:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Riddle me this, Caped Crusaders:

Seers Village: 40

There are 4 tasks that are missing on the lumbridge one that is hidden they are:

1. cut a regular log

2. burn a regular log

3. catch a crayfish

4. cook a crayfish

Sc.png

Gif please

there is a video few pages back.

i didn't see a link or video.. Link plz?

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen

Gif please

there is a video few pages back.

i didn't see a link or video.. Link plz?

I posted it in the topic about the Tasks update, but here it is again anyway (not my video but found on YT).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVz1Y6GiXyU

Looks pretty cool, seems to use particle effects from what I can see.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Could anyone please help?

1) How do you get the witchdoctor clothing?

2) Do you have to complete all of the emotes to unlock the emote or will it only work in regions where you've completed (unless all are completed) everything?

^^ You need to catch every jadinko to unlock the clothes

Weird thing is that I just tried every possible combination there is and I managed to only unlock 6 jadinkos -.-

Just figured out that you need to use juju hunter potion on the flowers to attract more jadinkos.

Edited by Draakon64

Mr_Coq.png

Mr Coq

I love how they say 70 Hunter is needed to access the update, but in order to get anything that's even moderately useful, you need 74....

So another update I'll never really get around to playing with because, to me, grinding Hunter is like lighting my eyes on fire and feeding them to velociraptors. <_<

a70c7.png

This update brought a horrible side effect. My post on RSOF rants titled "The new way to pick up stuff":

Ok, so I went to FFA Corp and died. No big deal, seeing as I have my respawn at Soul Wars and have my bottom bank tab devoted entirely to Corp deaths. So I get there planning to spam click my death pile once again, and I find out that I now have to right click each item, and then hit take ______. Instead of take ______ being the default option like before. Luckily, I got my D Boots and Diamond I back, but it could have been a lot worse. Simply put, this update is completely pointless and take ______ should once again be the default option like it was my entire RS life.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

rage@condensed lists.

Okay, so condensed lists made wars a little bit better for pvp. But seriously, looting is such a pain now. Holy god. At least they could have made it so you didn't have to go into the side thing and click "take blah" but just click the item and it would by default take it.

On top of that with condensed lists, the loot appears backwards (so the best stuff appears at the bottom of the list). So if you get an ancient stat, it's at the bottom of the pile.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

double herb pot last for about 5 minutes and comes in (3) doses. it gives 1/3 chance of 2 herbs EVERY PICK. it's important to know it is every pick and not per patch. if you were averaging 35 herbs a trip before you should now average 46-47 herbs a patch, amazing with snap and torsols

Y_Z.png

I hope this update doesn't kill torstol profits w/o juju potions, but I'm not optimistic.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I hope this update doesn't kill torstol profits w/o juju potions, but I'm not optimistic.

Depends how easy the potions are to obtain. They're untradable, after all.

Assuming a pot lasts for around 5 minutes(one farming run, haven't seen any info on how long they last) it would average 33% more herbs, which would increase the profit significantly, but, at the same time, would increase seed prices, possibly killing normal torstol farming.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

O hai there Mr Baron Shark. I lol'd when I saw them, talk about lazy item models. Anyway, in answer to xpx's post, I haven't had a chance to try out the farming ones yet (although I have made some) but the fishing ones at least last for 5 minutes per dose.

baron.png

Sylpheed.png

Amphibious are lergberry bush, blue flower and pond.

Also loving this update. Its decent xp- 300+ for each jadinko, gives a decent diversion from trapping in the maintaining of your garden, and also combines both into great potions that you don't have to waste bank space for :thumbsup:

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!