24-Nov-2010 � Herblore Habitat

Dragondan_Ro

i doubt too much confusion willa rise most guides reference the full name early on and/or have a picture so it shuld be easily apprent whether the guide means Jad or jads

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I missing something? I'm not able to attract any new jads even with the correct combos. Currently, my southern hunting ground is empty, I have lergberry bush planted and standing stone built but the camo jad, which i need for warding, is not attracted or even unlocked. I was also not able to unlock the canibal with the correct combo. What am I doing wrong?

nvm: I watched the tut again and see the plants have to be full grown

jfroggy

Question:

How heavily does this new minigame weigh on my bankspace?

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Question:

shuldn't be a HUUUGE bank space killer.

The pots useful there (hunter, scentless, etc) can be stored in leprechaun

So there's only like 1 - 5 pots you may wanna stock up on.

9 new seed types (plus the 3 lowest fruit trees)

4 new herb types.

1 new vial type.

several new produce/seconds.

But tbf buy the vials there as you need em.

Grow the herbs as you get seeds.

After you go the witchdoctor gear only attract the jads you need the tail vine thingy from.

Make pots as soon as.

Shuld only eat mayve 10 bank space.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Question:

It takes up a few, but not to many.

Every herb should be put into a unf pot when you bank it, so there is no need for herbs, unf pots, and finished pots all in your bank at the same time. That alone saves like 5 spaces. Also as far as seeds go, you only need a L-berry and K-berry seed. Herbs should be planted and grow while you hunt to keep them out of your bank. Also there is no need to make potions you have no use for. For example, there is no need to make a fishing potion AND a cooking potion. Both serve the same purpose and you should really just pick one over the other.

So were looking at about:

5 spots for finished pots. (+ up to 5 more temporarily if you use partial doses)

5 spots for unf pots.

6 spots for 2nds. (1 for each pot type + striped)

0 spots for herbs.

3 spots for the 3 fruit trees already in pots.

2 spots for berries.

0 spots for herb seeds.

1 spot for traps.

0 spots for flower seeds (they are cheap and you can buy them at the store)

0 spots for noose (cheap and buy-able at the store)

In total about 23 spots. Could be a lot worse if you stock up on EVERYTHING, and if you don't have 23 free spots I think its time for some bank cleaning :P

Am I missing something? I'm not able to attract any new jads even with the correct combos. Currently, my southern hunting ground is empty, I have lergberry bush planted and standing stone built but the camo jad, which i need for warding, is not attracted or even unlocked. I was also not able to unlock the canibal with the correct combo. What am I doing wrong?

nvm: I watched the tut again and see the plants have to be full grown

No they dont need to be fully grown only planted and alive.

It seems you are missing key attractors.

Camo requires:

Any vine blossom WITH juju potion applied

lergberry bush

standing stones.

You seem to have not bothered with vine or juju according to what you said.

Cannibal also requires juju

Plv6Dz6.jpg

You're right, I didnt use the hunter potion. Is there a list somewhere of which jads, other than the gods, require a potion?

Wikia. But just for the record:

Camouflage jadinko

Draconic jadinko

Cannibal jadinko

Aquatic jadinko

Are the only normal jadinko's that require a Juju hunter potion.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

For those who didnt know, the farming juju potion stops working after you log so there is no use trying to make a super quick farming run to save time and doses.

also the easiest way i found to get herb seeds was to catch the carrion jads, but that still only amounted to 5 Ugune seeds over about an hour.

doogsidoof.png

Owner of a Quest cape since 9/11/08

tipit_grid2.png

It's not about the other people, its about shooting cute furry things that explode.

For those who didnt know, the farming juju potion stops working after you log so there is no use trying to make a super quick farming run to save time and doses.

also the easiest way i found to get herb seeds was to catch the carrion jads, but that still only amounted to 5 Ugune seeds over about an hour.

or the draconic jads since they r the ones tht give only herb seeds...

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Oh, i checked the wiki and it said the only Jad that drops exclusively herb seeds was carrion. Do you have any drop rates of Ugune from draconics?

doogsidoof.png

Owner of a Quest cape since 9/11/08

tipit_grid2.png

It's not about the other people, its about shooting cute furry things that explode.

Ok, I'm not getting this, those fruit trees take as long as normal trees to grow, which is quite a lot of time. My herbs are still not finished after more than 3 hours (they have deceased 4 times already), I'm getting seeds at the rate of drying paint. So to sum it up, this will take me days and days to even get the normal jadinkos, let alone the god ones. I'm not getting how some people can get their masks and set parts so quick.

Oh, i checked the wiki and it said the only Jad that drops exclusively herb seeds was carrion. Do you have any drop rates of Ugune from draconics?

Herb rates were about 1/15 caught. Ugune was 1/3, samaden being rare.

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

Ok, I'm not getting this, those fruit trees take as long as normal trees to grow, which is quite a lot of time. My herbs are still not finished after more than 3 hours (they have deceased 4 times already), I'm getting seeds at the rate of drying paint. So to sum it up, this will take me days and days to even get the normal jadinkos, let alone the god ones. I'm not getting how some people can get their masks and set parts so quick.

Herbs take forever, that's the longest part of getting started.

As for tree/bush/blossom, they DO NOT have to be fully grown to work.

jagerbluebt1.gif

Well, I'm not attracting other jadinkos with everything planted/build, when my fruit trees aren't fully grown, maybe if they are in a certain stage it will work? :S

You dont have the right combinations then.

If its a correct combination they jads will appear as soon as u plant the last plant regardless of growth stages. The only time it dont work is if a plant is diseased or dead.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Already found a potentially (mini)game ruining bug.

GG Jagex, GG.

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png

[/hide]

Have you talked to Dr Mambo at the entracne before starting?

And equally talked to the A something guy hu gives quick tutorial by the farming patches?

Plv6Dz6.jpg