AA Says hi to Tip.IT

iTzKoNG

Hello Tip.It Readers,

I Am Kong, current Founder/Leader Of Arch Angels. Arch Angels is a F2P CWA based warring team, that concentrates mostly on smaller warring.

Arch Angels was born on November 28th,2009 and in three days is our birthday. it was founded by Tika191 and Fahs back (Romdath shortly replaced Fahs after he quit RS).

From then on we have closed two or three times but we are back and strong and looking for some challenging fights.

I hope this topic doesnt get a bunch of trolls like im expecting.

Anyways say Hi to Arch Angels :shades:

Hey Arch Angels, Been with you guys for a long time. Not with you guys now though. Good Luck in TWR if you choose to join.

Also it's spelled by not bye if your referring to someone. :P

Recruit me pl0x?

Hey Arch Angels, Been with you guys for a long time. Not with you guys now though. Good Luck in TWR if you choose to join.

Also it's spelled by not bye if your referring to someone. :P

fixed <3:

Wasn't expecting to see this posted but I am responding to this as Aa's second official.

+ hi lewis

You should edit that and write:

Wasn't expecting to see this posted but I am responding to this as Aa's second and worst inactive whitest official.

+ hi lewis, Rizzle owns you.

Recruit me pl0x?

Wasn't expecting to see this posted but I am responding to this as Aa's second official.

+ hi lewis

Wasn't expecting to see this posted but I am responding to this as Aa's second and worst inactive whitest official.

He has 50 posts on our site tho !

+ hi lewis

I lol'd irl.

Recruit me pl0x?

+ hi lewis

I lol'd irl.

he did have like 7 3 days ago

Thought this was from Australian Army at first, then I saw the topic creator. Welcome (officially, now) Arch Angels.

This, pretty much word for word.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Posting again sorry lol but yeah Good Luck in TWR but just try to improve your activity. :) I see like 3 people in your IRC for like 15 hours a day. And 2 of those people are bots. :blink: And you guys have some pretty old topics in your forums. Just try to get active and not dead. <-- Sorry if I trolled. Didn't intend to.

Recruit me pl0x?

Thought this was from Australian Army at first, then I saw the topic creator. Welcome (officially, now) Arch Angels.

This, pretty much word for word.

Yeah I was like... WTF ? AA did what what? Maybe I should make an Australian Army intro? NAHHHHHH Anyways

Welcome to Tip.It Arch Angles...

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember