'THE' Clan invites you to their 11th birthday

Adr1an

THE Clan is Celebrating it's 11th Birthday!

Help us celebrate with style!

We have scheduled 3 events for Thursday (Dec. 16th), Friday (Dec. 17th), and Saturday (Dec. 18th)

For anyone interested in contacting us feel free to proceed to our forums (www.theclanrs.com), irc (Seersirc, #theclan), or pm Adr1an.

--------------------------------------------------------

'THE' 11th Birthday

Flower Festival and DROP PARTY

flowerbomb6.jpg

Let's add a splash of 'THE' colour to the Runescape world planting flowers throughout the cities and finally making our way to the party room (hop to f2p) for the festivities.

Meet in the southwest corner of the Grand Exchange

World 2

Thursday 16th December

10 pm GMT ~ 5 pm EST ~ 2 pm PST ~ 6 am AUS WES

Clan Chat ~ Theclan cc

Dress to impress with your best outfits.

We will make our way from the Grand Exchange -> Varrock -> Lumbridge -> Draynor -> Falador -> Drop party room -> Hop to w102. Along the way we will get as many people as we can to join up with us and flower bomb every major city. We will then attempt to share our generosity with the Runescape world and host a drop party.

'THE' + TF EVER VS THE WORLD

Date: December 17th 2010

Time the fight starts: 4:30 pm EST, 9:30 pm GMT, 1:30 pm PST

Full out All styles

World 102

'THE' + TF EVER cc = theclan cc

Capes = Orange capes or Team 18

World = theorangescc

Cape = Whatever you wish except orange or team 18

This clan has been around for over a decade now. We have seen highs and lows. Many will say we have died off and loyalists will say we have potential to rise up again due to a strong core foundation. What can be said though is that THE and TF both have influenced many in the clan world. For many reasons people have left whether it was just to try something different out, not agreeing with the direction of the clan, or just leaving runescape altogether. However, on one day we are asking all those who have been a part of THE or TF to join together for one day. A day for memories, a day for putting aside differences, a day to show influence. So for one day we are asking... if you have EVER been a part of TF or THE please come and wage war on the world.

This fight will be knockout so please show up before the times posted.

2vcxshv.png

¤ 'The' Clans 11th Birthday Lootshare Corporeal Beast ¤

To celebrate our 11th Birthday we're finishing off the weekend in true PVM fashion with a lootshare Corp Beast. To participate in the fun we ask only a couple things. You need to meet our requirements, 105+ combat, and you need to be using super or extreme sets and actively be participating whilst being there to ensure the fairness of all drops. Anyone not participating will simply be removed from the CC. So get out your Zammy spears and stock up on some LSP and lets go bring home a sigil for our birthday present.

You need to have completed the quests "Spirit Of Summer & Summers End" to go to Corp

¤ Where & When ¤

World & Place

44 @ Wilderness Volcano Bank

Clan Chat

Adr1an

Date

Saturday 18th December 2010

Mass Time

7:45 PM (GMT) - 2:45 PM (EST) - 11:45 AM (PST)

Start Time

8:00 PM (GMT) - 3:00 PM (EST) - 12:00 PM (PST)

We hope you all can attend to make this celebration a fun success.

~ THE Clan ~

flamesig.jpg

Gratz on turning 11 :D You're older than two of my siblings lol....

Quote of the day.

Happy early birthday, THE! I don't know if Solace will show up at the ALL THE/TF vs THE WORLD event but I'm sure it's set to be a blast.

hzvjpwS.gif

HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY 'THE'!!

So for one day we are asking... if you have EVER been a part of TF or THE please come and wage war on the world.

I would actually log on just for this, but unfortunately, the times for all the events are bad for me.. working!! But have a good one!

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

dang I didn't make it on for the event, but I got to hop in the cc and was surprised to find a few friends from the original gang.

arcy777-2.jpg
arcsig.jpg
2001-2006 the fourth and last legit 123 on classic
123 classic/137 rs2 Native American Pride