Runescape's Tenth Anniversary Bonanza!

Flareboy64

On January the 4th 2011, RuneScape will be celebrating the big 1-0! Yes, RuneScape will be ten years old in 2011 and we think thats something rather momentous that wed like to celebrate with you guys, the people who make RuneScape what it is.

Were going to be launching some special surprises for you during the anniversary week, but as the success of RuneScape is really down to you guys, were encouraging all of you to organise and run your very own 10 year anniversary parties.

To get the most out of your party, get your clan or your friends together and pick a good location, such as a skill guild, a pub or somewhere that means something to you. Think up some entertainment such as RuneScape karaoke, a pub quiz or perhaps even cabbage bombing and then get your party started. The choice is yours!

We here in Community Management will keep an eye out for the best and most popular parties and who knows, we may add an extra surprise or two! To let us and the rest of the world know about your party, post the details on this thread.

Get ready to party!

Didn't see this anywhere, so I thought I would post it. I wonder what the special items will be :ohnoes:

[hide]

99 Strength 99 Fletching 99 Range 99 Hitpoints 99 Attack

99 Dungeoneering <3 99 Magic 99 Smithing 99 Herblore

99 Theving

Slayer Drops: 14 whips, 22 D boots, 27 Granite Mauls, 42 Effigies, 5 Dark Bows.

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]

I wonder if TET will take advantage of their special connections and find out what the special things are. ;) Actually, I wonder if they are even planning anything along the lines of a 10th anniversary event.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I wonder if TET will take advantage of their special connections and find out what the special things are. ;) Actually, I wonder if they are even planning anything along the lines of a 10th anniversary event.

I sure hope TET does, it would be the only one I would attend :P

[hide]

99 Strength 99 Fletching 99 Range 99 Hitpoints 99 Attack

99 Dungeoneering <3 99 Magic 99 Smithing 99 Herblore

99 Theving

Slayer Drops: 14 whips, 22 D boots, 27 Granite Mauls, 42 Effigies, 5 Dark Bows.

What would be cool is if Drakan and his minions kill all the sig heroes in the quest except Raptor who is wrecking. You and him team up and cave in some vampyre heads. He becomes a total bro in future quests and in a GM quest he receives a fatal injury and his last dying words to you are "Brofist, mang"

[/hide]

To get the most out of your party, get your clan or your friends together and pick a good location, such as a skill guild, a pub or somewhere that means something to you. Think up some entertainment such as RuneScape karaoke, a pub quiz or perhaps even cabbage bombing and then get your party started.
really? :wall:

To get the most out of your party, get your clan or your friends together and pick a good location, such as a skill guild, a pub or somewhere that means something to you. Think up some entertainment such as RuneScape karaoke, a pub quiz or perhaps even cabbage bombing and then get your party started.

Somehow I don't think Runescape karaoke is going to work out very well.

Not exactly related, but as a side note: the 10 grand is mine :P

As someone who has been playing runescape almost since the beginning I'd better get some of those 10th birthday goodies lol.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Eh, I'll be muted if I start singing karaoke from my playlist.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Hey, 'khaotic kareoke', eh?

eh?

discoshazamsig-1.png

Hey, 'khaotic kareoke', eh?

eh?

I'm with you, Omali :thumbup:

Khaotic karaoke sounds ':shades:' tbfh

Sumondskull6.png

Well I'd do a cabbage bomb but most of them won't appear on the ground, if they removed trade limit any event like this would work alot better.

I thought only items worth over 3k didn't appear?

Well I'd do a cabbage bomb but most of them won't appear on the ground, if they removed trade limit any event like this would work alot better.

I thought only items worth over 3k didn't appear?

Nah, once the total worth of the items dropped passes 3k, they stop appearing.

Well cabbages are valued at 18gp each, so that's a lot of cabbages that one person can drop.

Unless you meant something else.

I say TET goes Cabbage bomb Ge/Edge.

Or get enough people and do a highly organized cabbage bomb of the ten most populated places. Like do Deamonheim, Edge, Varrok, Lumby and the path from Lumby to Varrok. It would require a lot of people though.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.