04-Jan-2011 � King of the Dwarves

Michael

what potions did scroll of cleansing affect? anybody know yet?

Seriously it's way easier to say which Weren't affected.

But to answer your question, it's not all but some:

Extreme attack strength defence ranging magic,

Prayer potion, magic potion, energy potion, restore special, super antidote, antidote.

Seriously, major fail there jagex.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what potions did scroll of cleansing affect? anybody know yet?

Seriously it's way easier to say which Weren't affected.

But to answer your question, it's not all but some:

Extreme attack strength defence ranging magic,

Prayer potion, magic potion, energy potion, restore special, super antidote, antidote.

Seriously, major fail there jagex.

Wait, what? What did they do?

td2sig.jpg

Basically the unfinished potion was saved.

For example:

Super defence (250gp) + Lantadyme (7000gp) saved the defence potion, which sucked.

However somebody making super antifires could benefit from this, because he had cheap herblore experience (saved the antidote potion instead of feather, which is untraceable).

For example:

Super defence (250gp) + Lantadyme (7000gp) saved the defence potion, which sucked.

However somebody making super antifires could benefit from this, because he had cheap herblore experience (saved the antidote potion instead of feather, which is untraceable).

And what changed about that?

FWIW, spec restore pots used to be cost-efficient because the super energies (which were saved) were at one point quite a bit more than the avantoes.

td2sig.jpg

If they fixed it then obviously now the feather is saved insuper anties and lantadyme in ex defs (7k instead 250gp).

Super energy are 3.5kish, papaya 1.2k. Yup, that was a nice thing. Now it should be fixed, so it should save papayas.

If they fixed it then obviously now the feather is saved insuper anties and lantadyme in ex defs (7k instead 250gp).

Super energy are 3.5kish, papaya 1.2k. Yup, that was a nice thing. Now it should be fixed, so it should save papayas.

Oh, I see. Wow. Glad I got 92 herb on my 15k spec restores when I did, then :unsure:

Do OVLs still save Torstols?

td2sig.jpg

Lazy developers on cutscenes, was rather too short, and best part was the big rock. 3/10.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

For example:

FWIW, spec restore pots used to be cost-efficient because the super energies (which were saved) were at one point quite a bit more than the avantoes.

ju ju pots have been updated i think. It seems whenever I'm making pots i'll sometimes get an extra herb from using the herb on a vial and i'll also save a vine from making the potions.

I never keep enough juju herbs for a large test so it might be my imagination. :unsure:

Maby jagex ment for you to be able to save a herb when using it on a vial and then save a second when making the pot itsefl?

i'll save up some ju ju herbs and see if I do keep both a herb and vine from making pots.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

For example:

ju ju pots have been updated i think. It seems whenever I'm making pots i'll sometimes get an extra herb from using the herb on a vial and i'll also save a vine from making the potions.

I never keep enough juju herbs for a large test so it might be my imagination. :unsure:

Maby jagex ment for you to be able to save a herb when using it on a vial and then save a second when making the pot itsefl?

i'll save up some ju ju herbs and see if I do keep both a herb and vine from making pots.

Jujus were fixed sometime before this patch, on release they only saved herbs when making unfs but not the vines when making potions.

Now you should be able to get both back on each occasion.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Lazy developers on cutscenes, was rather too short, and best part was the big rock. 3/10.

Yeah, it was a disappointing quest, and I don't often say that about quests. I mean, I saw that [hide]Hreidmar was going to be the heir from the start, and they were going to edit the documents so Veldeban was king.[/hide] Nothing was really new here, the Red Axe were up to their usual tricks. The only thing that I thought was interesting was the politics of running a city by an industrial consortium, as opposed to a democracy like Dorgesh-Kaan or a dictatorship like the human kingdoms.

~ W ~

sigzi.png