Wilderness and Free Trade Interview!!! - Answers On First Post!

n_odie

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actualy, I never mentioned buying anything. And may I ask, What "industry"? We are talking about a game here. Anyone who thinks Runescape is anything other than a game eather works for Jagex (It's there business), Is praying on people who are to lazy or unwilling to play the game and thus get whatever it is they want (RWT), or are in need of psychological help. It's a GAME. If you want antifire pots, do what it takes to make them. Or be willing to pay the price to those who did the "work" and made them for you. But don't got all bet out of shape becouse some people want to play the game in a diferant way than you do. If they want to prentend that they are some kind of Runescape Walmart or something, let them. Just play the game and ignore them. Everything in this game can be had by anyone willing to to do what it takes to go get it. That's the whole point of playing. To earn the rewards in exchange for the effort you put in.

And this brings me back to the question I asked before. What "drought in supplies"? What is the reason for you not being able to play the game and not get or make what you want? Is the game to hard? Is it to boring to do the "work"?Do you not know how to do it? The guides here on Tip.it are exelant in helping with that.:thumbsup:

Or are you really taking an online, Java based, computer game that seriously?:ohnoes:

I spy someone who never learned basic economics.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I don't really see why they would change it, considering it's been the same all these years with or without the PK involved ever since they introduced the restrictions.

Yea, I just dont remember when it was made impossible to tele past wilderness lvl 20, so figured it may be something changed.

wessan.png

everybody irl that I know who played rs (big time pkrs) in 2007 and is coming back said they are going to be buying gold... I keep telling them they'll get owned...

Anyways, i believe an inactive friend of mine has a santa that I could use \:D/ .

2/1/11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agent_G_F.png

Actualy, I never mentioned buying anything. And may I ask, What "industry"? We are talking about a game here. Anyone who thinks Runescape is anything other than a game eather works for Jagex (It's there business), Is praying on people who are to lazy or unwilling to play the game and thus get whatever it is they want (RWT), or are in need of psychological help. It's a GAME. If you want antifire pots, do what it takes to make them. Or be willing to pay the price to those who did the "work" and made them for you. But don't got all bet out of shape becouse some people want to play the game in a diferant way than you do. If they want to prentend that they are some kind of Runescape Walmart or something, let them. Just play the game and ignore them. Everything in this game can be had by anyone willing to to do what it takes to go get it. That's the whole point of playing. To earn the rewards in exchange for the effort you put in.

And this brings me back to the question I asked before. What "drought in supplies"? What is the reason for you not being able to play the game and not get or make what you want? Is the game to hard? Is it to boring to do the "work"?Do you not know how to do it? The guides here on Tip.it are exelant in helping with that.:thumbsup:

Or are you really taking an online, Java based, computer game that seriously?:ohnoes:

I spy someone who never learned basic economics.

And I spy people who can't answer simple questions without resorting to silly comments.

So I give up and leave you with this. Have fun.

http://www.addictionrecov.org/Addictions/index.aspx?AID=43

outsideo.jpg

***Happily poking bears, kicking cubs and petting bobcats since 1967***

eagleglobeanchorke1.gifc975dbbbcb.png eagleglobeanchorke1.gif

violent069oe7.gif Who says smileys are always happy? gunfight32zm4.gifmortarox0.gif

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn... Sooooo many questions that should have been answered, and weren't... :|

Ah well, I might have to start looking at price lookup lists again like those that once existed on Zybez, and they're not a first choice for 'places to look' for me. Heck, I wonder if our semi-cool Tip.It Forums Admins will bring back all those nifty old market sections that were once here on these forums? :huh:

~D. V. "Soooo many things to wonder about, things sometimes better set in stone..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

And I spy people who can't answer simple questions without resorting to silly comments.

So I give up and leave you with this. Have fun.

http://www.addictionrecov.org/Addictions/index.aspx?AID=43

outsideo.jpg

There is no possible way to argue with somebody with your level of ignorance. Even online games have a resemblance of industry and economy, and if you refuse to aknowledge that, you're simply not worth discussing with.

crossed_body.png

Saying " There are no "merchanting clans"' is kind of like saying there are no private e-mail accounts. Just becouse you haven't been invited into one dose not mean they are not around.

BTW What "drought in supplies" are you talking about? I've never been told the all the fish in any fishing spot where all gone. The trees "grow" back at the same rate no matter what you do with them afterwards. The sand boxes for making glass are allways full. The rocks are as slow to mine now as they where brfore. What have you missed out on?

:rolleyes:

Somebody doesn't know how basic industry works.

Not a big surprise, from somebody who thinks buying out X item to cause an artificial supply/deman imbalance is "merchanting". Don't worry bro, nobody will miss the guys buying out antifire potions. Free trading is coming, your fate is sealed, banned or not.

What does the whole thing have to do with the fact that the game's java based ? would you take it more seriously if it was written in c++ ?