Clues will be so hard!!

GuidesForScapers

Dear people who think clues will be too hard with the return of the old wilderness...

Don't do them. Pretty damn simple. I don't go to Armadyl if i will die and lose money, so quite simply DON'T DO THE [bleep]ING CLUES.

Alternatively, get better at the game and realise how easy it is to avoid PKers.

This is all.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

Umm, what?

Jagex have clearly stated they will be relocating clues as well as any other wildy activity to somewhere else.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

If they relocate clues, tt items will crash because they'll be sooooooooo much easier. Imo.

Bionic_Yoshi.png

TT rewards: 2 ranger boots, Zamorak page 1 (2x), Guthix page 1, Ancient page 2

You must construct additional oak larders doors... I mean pylons

Barrows: 10. Total value~22.3 mil. Ahrim Robeskirt is currently the item I have received the most.

If they relocate clues, tt items will crash because they'll be sooooooooo much easier. Imo.

Imo. They are so easy now, after the update you will probably get more coordinates in far away locations such as elves land or in the sanguesti region.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

Umm, what?

Jagex have clearly stated they will be relocating clues as well as any other wildy activity to somewhere else.

No they didn't, they said they would look at it.

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Umm, what?

Nope. Don't talk about what you don't know.

What about treasure trails?

The number of possible treasure trail locations remains the same, however you wont be sent there as often as you were.

From the official FAQ.

crossed_body.png

Dear crossed-body/guideforscapers,

Your rant is not a rant. Sure, you may talk like you have a rant, but overall, this seems like a huge flame-starter. Please, don't do this again, or if you do, bring actual points rather than annoying clue-farmers. See you on runescape,

Mye

Ps: .....booooooo...

div>

If the wilderness is back the way it was, I won't have problems with the clues.

I will just do what I always do, bring nothing but shovel, the clue and of course the coordinating tools. (and metal items if the clue requires it.)

I never bring my regular equipment to the wilderness. Because I know I will lose it easily.

If you can't handle clues that lead to the Wilderness, clearly level 3 clues aren't for you.

And I think it would be a bad idea to remove the clues that lead to the wilderness, level 3 clues are supposed to be challenging. Rune items you usually get are easy money.

Btw, in the FAQ today, Jagex stated that clues, in fact, will REMAIN in the wilderness. Wilderness clues will just be less common then they are now.

Which begs the question, just how less common will they be?

Revenants ain't got jack shiet on me. And on the majority of the Rs population. It won't make it much easier than it already is.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

Umm, what?

they haven't said any such thing it's just that you wll get clues in the wildy less often

Artemis101.png

Artemis101.png

archsupportei2.png

Back in my day we had to run to the wilderness uphills both ways!! We had to bring a knife to cut that damn webbing and then sprint to our location then sprint back hoping some guy with maxed stats didn't come along and kick our ass hitting for 40-40dds.

mm, those were the days. (-:

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

I did my fair share of wilderness clues pre-wilderness removal (around november '07). I can certainly do it now with better stats. If anything it's going to be easier (after a few weeks), because all of the pkers usually congregate around a certain world at a certain spot. And who the hell scours the wilderness looking for some sap doing a clue?

I honestly hope they are still fairly common, seeing as wildy clues are fun yet dangerous....they're like the 'doing it with paris hilton' of clues...

This. @Your earlier post, this isn't a flame starter. It just annoys me how people can be so idiotic =/

Also, people seem to think that the wild will be filled to the brim with PKers, on EVERY world!

Yah... it's not like that.

Also this.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

Are you serious? You do realize that clues were done before the removal of the wilderness and will keep going. As mentioned they will be relocating some, but just man up. It's a bunch of pixels, and the return of the wilderness will bring back some of the much needed and missed clans and PVP.

I for one enjoyed the danger of the old wilderness.

After the first few weeks, chancs are you probably won't come across a pker that often, it's such a vast span and with such a selection of worlds. You'll be fine.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Heh. A long with the clue stuff, I'll take like 5 monks, black hides, dds, venge runes. You attack me, I can venge you, come up close and I dds spec you.

Sure, I'll die, and can be farcasted; the real question is, am I worth killing? lol

But yeah, the old wilde was dangerous, but it wasn't as packed. I think one of the reason people are scared of it is they see PVP worlds on every world; fairly damned crowded with dangerous PK'ers. But when you get multiple worlds, it stops being like that.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Umm, what?

there not relocating clues...

for one reason

clues were there when wildy was there anyways...

people need to stop thinking jagex will tuck them in at bed

there only relocating a few places

tenebri.png