Why can't F2P have...?

Forum_User

the hardest monster to kill is a cockroach soldier :roll: Zomg thats like so hard to kill :lol: -.-

1 more thing, f2p cant even hit a 35 wtf is with that? i could hit 30 with d scim all the time and now i need like 99 str and so many str bonuses just to hit 30? insanely dumb

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

• 2 weeks later...
the hardest monster to kill is a cockroach soldier :roll: Zomg thats like so hard to kill :lol: -.-

1 more thing, f2p cant even hit a 35 wtf is with that? i could hit 30 with d scim all the time and now i need like 99 str and so many str bonuses just to hit 30? insanely dumb

/agree :|

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

-Any way to train prayer faster because the wilderniss big bones respawn points are gone by clan wars,

-I want to claim my woodcutting skillcape,

-A very basic house where i can invite friends,

-Better revenant drops,

-A new spell for slaying revenants, let's call it 'revenant revenge'. Something like Crumble undead but now with death runes,

-Yew bows or crossbow equivalent.

Coming up with more, but this is just on my mind for now.

greedy44.png

not bragging or anything as being a member, not trying to a smart aleck, but the reason the f2p does not get member items because f2p does not pay for the game, they play for free. If Jagex gives member stuff to f2p, all members would quit and become f2p, which means no more money for Jagex. And if you say "well we only want part of the stuff!" Well then players will feel Jagex has giving up on not making f2p updates, which means more f2p will be begging for more stuff and more stuff. And another thing, you have to be member to get skillcapes, you dont have to be member to use it's emote

might be late but u gotta have the cape on to do emote? rihgt?

edit:only 47 pages late lolz!

In extreme cases like the Falador massacre they would have good reason to ban players, but they have to keep in mind that sometimes when people get golden opportunities like that, it's hard to resist. (free party hats, who would say no?)

f_WarofGlorySm_afc7bae.png

MSSW4Banner.gif

2 things, actually 3, Abby Whip, Capes of Acheivment's and Thieving: I would like to see a Lvl 57 With 99 Str and 70 attack and 1 everything else with an Str Skill Cape on running around thieving the Tea Stall in Varrock. Lawl my thoughts are funny.

bad_man571.png

If I ain't a skiller does that make me a non-skiller? IF you can answer this question send me a pm.

{Baby Boomer of RS} (Was in the RS Classic Era)

Out of retirement xD xD

OGRE KILL COUNT: 28945 w00t.

http://www.youtube.com <---- OMG the best site like you probably haven't heard of it LAWL!!

Currently online on: Bad Man571, doing something lawl. World 100, add me and say hello. Killing Chaos Druids in Edgy Dungeon =)

A harder monster... maybe a cb 100+ one that is actually hard...

I can kill cockroach soldiers easy even without food. Maybe one that actually requires some skill?

Rev's are hard right? Granted there drops do not justify it.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

A harder monster... maybe a cb 100+ one that is actually hard...

I can kill cockroach soldiers easy even without food. Maybe one that actually requires some skill?

Rev's are hard right? Granted there drops do not justify it.

With food they are not that hard either although this is more the lower level ones. Granted the higher ones are hard but they're not really a monster for you to attack in that sense, just to deter you from visiting wildy now pk got taken out.

weiyao5.png

Though I am P2P, I think that F2P'ers should get the forums and capes of achievement. Come on Jagex, just those two things wouldn't wreck P2P or F2P, yeesh. -.-

Ehm, yes they would. You would have absolute idiots (spam accounts) spamming all over the place and the suggestions forum would be full of threads like this :o

Why can't F2P have more ads. \'

Oh shut up. More quests and/or bank space would be greatly appreiciated though

Excuse me? We all have hopes for F2P, this thread is for expressing them.

lmfao! =D> \' ::'

Yeah, your aloud another row if you get 2 more ads on the left and right :o

Give f2p dragon weps and specs pl0x.

:thumbsup:

Well, you've got the corrupted dragon, but for specials.. thats never going to happen.

Though, I would like to see the Forums becoming some sort of a restricted free to play use.

As for Capes of Achievements, some of the free to play skills have masters in member only places. New skill would be great!

________________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________

Raawwwwrrrr.png

107.png

right the reason f2p cant have all these things is because Jagex made the f2p worlds as a trial and just giving f2p everything they want is stupidity as Jagex will be losing out on so much money, as i stated f2p is a trial you want more? pay for it, otherwise stop complaining.

~Angra

NOTHING, why can't you losers just pay 5 or 7$ a month? seriously.

Your dad pays for you,doesn't he?As a member I can say brats like you can never take things seriously until you pay for yourself.On an income a teen would make like,$2 an hour if they're LUCKY many have to work ages to get enough money for lunch alone.

Seriously.Why can't you brats just grow a spine.No need to pick on people who's parents don't give them the world on a gold plate.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Even though I am p2p, I think F2P do deserve at least one boss monster (cockroach queen anyone?) and prehaps they deserve teleport tablets (To f2p areas of course ;) )

No.png

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.

NOTHING, why can't you losers just pay 5 or 7$ a month? seriously.

Maybe we have f2p pures that aren't worth paying for? Maybe our parents don't wanna waste money on a game for us? Maybe we can't make our own money? Maybe we don't wanna waste our money on Runescape? Maybe we want an extra big mac a month? Maybe we spend all our cash on xxx sites instead? :?

I can think of millions of different reasons so just shut the hell up you nerd. (I'm p2p btw)

OT: YEW LONG/SHORTBOWS AND RUNE ARROWS. The max hit with range on f2p is like 18 or something and p2p it's over 60 with dstone bolts and 48 48 with d bow... And f2p meleers max is like 32 or something.