Why can't F2P have...?

Forum_User

more bank space, rune arrows and 1 or 2 f2p minigames. then pplz wouldn't quit instand of start membship :D
Range has already been updated enough, really. If any of the 3 needs something, it is Magic. As for your other 2, bank space gets a yes from me, but the minigames is asking too much, in my opinion.

For F2p things that wont unbalance the game:(ive been playing for 6 yrs f2p so i kno) Capes of achievement (those which masters are found on fr2p gorund and if for memb skill its change to non memb) A hard quest that unlocked a small "legends realm" where you have a new bank and more space f2p/p2p and a hihg level uber stuff with a quest that takes u to 3+ new locations and requires extraordinary skills. :-k :boohoo: :thumbsup: :pray: and POH for F2P and all other items for POH can be bought form membs that cant be made by f2p

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

As im f2p myself there is a few things that need to be put in for f2p.

More bank space: If you you have all randoms on f2p and all holiday items how in gods name do you fit everything in your bank along with combat equipment ect.

Snare for mages: Im sorry but bind is a joke its so pathetic to hold someone you could probaly cast 1 spell on them in the time they are held in place. Snare is needed so much.

Perhaps limit the teleporting level in the wilderness to lvl 10: the ammount of times i see people waste huge ammounts of time pking at the castle and people just teleporting away i just think theres no point in pking there.

nooblolzp5.png

Part of Runescape since November 2004.

not bragging or anything as being a member, not trying to a smart aleck, but the reason the f2p does not get member items because f2p does not pay for the game, they play for free. If Jagex gives member stuff to f2p, all members would quit and become f2p, which means no more money for Jagex. And if you say "well we only want part of the stuff!" Well then players will feel Jagex has giving up on not making f2p updates, which means more f2p will be begging for more stuff and more stuff. And another thing, you have to be member to get skillcapes, you dont have to be member to use it's emote

I have to disagree a bit. Many people are F2P because they hasn't got a creditcard, their parents won't let them, et cetera. Of course, what you're saying is the point of the game, but remember that not everyone are F2P because of free will.

I so agree with this! ::'

lergo.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

1)More bank space

2)When you report someone in f2p, JaGeX ignores the report, F2P report should be given same priority than P2P reports.

That second one is good, although they don't flat-out ignore the reports.

Yeah, more bankspace for f2p would be nice.

As for the reports, they don't ignore them, this is just how the line to pass through the auto-report-scanner goes:

Mod reports>P2P reports>F2p Reports.

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

Snare for mages: Im sorry but bind is a joke its so pathetic to hold someone you could probaly cast 1 spell on them in the time they are held in place. Snare is needed so much.

Snare and tb are needed in f2p since the only thing to do there is pk.

1)More bank space

2)When you report someone in f2p, JaGeX ignores the report, F2P report should be given same priority than P2P reports.

if f2pers get banned they lose nothing...

f2p doesnt need anything really, if snare was added to f2p, clan pking in deep wild would be destroyed except for clans with 100+ people.... a couple of lines of extra bankspace is needed for both f2p and p2p really, because f2pers fill their bank with junk, and a p2p bank with everything needed for every skill is full...

1)More bank space

f2p doesnt need anything really, if snare was added to f2p, clan pking in deep wild would be destroyed except for clans with 100+ people.... a couple of lines of extra bankspace is needed for both f2p and p2p really, because f2pers fill their bank with junk, and a p2p bank with everything needed for every skill is full...

What makes you think we fill our banks with junk? Unless you consider random event items junk, we're definitely not.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

1)More bank space

Are you suggesting that time is nothing? How foolish.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

More bank space: If you you have all randoms on f2p and all holiday items how in gods name do you fit everything in your bank along with combat equipment ect.
Holiday items can be reclaimed rather easily, except the rares.

I agree with this one, for sure.

Perhaps limit the teleporting level in the wilderness to lvl 10: the ammount of times i see people waste huge ammounts of time pking at the castle and people just teleporting away i just think theres no point in pking there.
They shouldn't do this. They could, however, have certain areas where you can't, such as by the castle.

Snare and tb are needed in f2p since the only thing to do there is pk.
Really? I have been F2P for over three years and have spent, at most, 4 hours pking.

1)More bank space

We don't lose anything? Go to hell, a hard to get item is nothing? Okay them, get banned immediatly after you get something that took ages to get or wasting 5 years to get lvl126. It isn't nothing, so don't be an ignorant [wagon].

I could not care less about Snare. And also, Bind is too weak to be used, and the majority of Pking is F2P.

If F2P stores junk, members stores dumps.

Personanally, I don't know this obsession with Achievement Capes. Untrimmed capes and hoods without the emote should be enough. What I really want is a limited version of POHs for F2P. And when I say limited, I say limited to things that can bought in F2P or whatever.

1)More bank space

We don't lose anything? Go to hell, a hard to get item is nothing? Okay them, get banned immediatly after you get something that took ages to get or wasting 5 years to get lvl126. It isn't nothing, so don't be an ignorant [wagon].

I could not care less about Snare. And also, Bind is too weak to be used, and the majority of Pking is F2P.

If F2P stores junk, members stores dumps.

Personanally, I don't know this obsession with Achievement Capes. Untrimmed capes and hoods without the emote should be enough. What I really want is a limited version of POHs for F2P. And when I say limited, I say limited to things that can bought in F2P or whatever.

most "rule breakers" on f2p are level 3s who make "girl accounts" just so they can "cyber people", they lose NOTHING if they get banned, or macroers/goldfarmers who probably transfer to their main everynight and each time one gets banned, 10 more get created. the majority of single wild pking for basically all levels (edge/drags/mb) and about 35% of multi pking is p2p, all f2p pking is is pures at edge for low levelpures, and multi for clans (although more clans do pk f2p than p2p, single wild in f2p is basically dead). if snare got put into f2p, it would be near impossible to get away from clans, and to not get k0ed in clan fights. a full every skill f2p-bank doesnt fill up the current f2p bank but most people whining for bank space are probably people who keep cowhides etc...

The numbers indicate priority.

1. Clan Support. Clan support updates will include Wilderness Capes and the snare spell. Wilderness Capes are not an encouragement to become a member. It's so little, that it's more of an annoyance than a sanction. The Snare spell is needed in F2P. There will still be P2P PKers because there are Ancient Magicks and also the "Entangle" spell.

2. The ability to VIEW POH Houses that other players made. This will help draw in new members at the same time as the ability as viewing a friend's player owned house. It will draw in new members because you would only be able to view the house, not use everything throughout the house. Like a camera view similar to the one in Draynor Bank. The private chat will allow people to choose who is able to view their house.

3. Skill Capes for F2P. F2Pers work harder than members to achieve those capes, so shouldn't F2P get a taste of those "Achievement Capes". After all, they are called Achievement Capes, not $5 capes.

4. More F2P Bank Space. F2Pers get updates. It may not be often, but they do get updates. Giving us bank space will most likely last us until the very end of RuneScape, so it won't be needed anymore.

j0xPu5R.png

most "rule breakers" on f2p are level 3s who make "girl accounts" just so they can "cyber people", they lose NOTHING if they get banned, or macroers/goldfarmers who probably transfer to their main everynight and each time one gets banned, 10 more get created. the majority of single wild pking for basically all levels (edge/drags/mb) and about 35% of multi pking is p2p, all f2p pking is is pures at edge for low levelpures, and multi for clans (although more clans do pk f2p than p2p, single wild in f2p is basically dead). if snare got put into f2p, it would be near impossible to get away from clans, and to not get k0ed in clan fights. a full every skill f2p-bank doesnt fill up the current f2p bank but most people whining for bank space are probably people who keep cowhides etc...

Most rule breakers? Then you should have said it more clearly, as you only said F2P and not "Most rule-breakers from F2P". Snare would be just like everything, some like or some hate, that's all. And a full bank space is a normal player's load with Random Event stuff and holiday stuff. I say we get to recover Random Event items for free or it's more bankspace.

Any additions I would want in the free game would be directed towards balancing f2p pvp. The biggest issue I have with the free games pvp is the huge difference in the highest possible max hits between each combat type. With a rune scimitar, str amulet, normal str pot, prayer, and 99 str, a f2p meleer can hit up to 27, a ranger at level 99 ranged, adamant arrows, and ranged prayer can hit 18, and worst of all f2p mage can hit 16.

I can understand that ranged should have a lower max hit than melee because it hits faster with a higher atk bonus, but a 9 point difference is too much. If ranged potion was introduced to f2p that would be a huge improvement. That would increase the max hit to 20 with a good deal more accuracy. Another alternative would give f2p yew bows and rune arrows, more accuracy and a max hit of 22, both would up the f2p ranger max hit to 24, but without playtesting i don't know if that would be too much.

Magic is without a doubt the most underpowered combat style in high level f2p pvp. The max magic atk bonus is 25, low to the point where there isn't any real advantage against meleers. the max hit is 16, far too low to be feared in a one on one situation. Bind is one reason jagex says mages win over meleers but 5 seconds is not enough time. Improved mage gear and making snare f2p would help. As for the max hit issue, unless jagex changes the structure of how magic max hit is determined, The only way i could see an improvement of the low max hit is either by increasing the damage of the blast spells or by giving the wave spells to f2p. A max hit of 20 and the ability of getting 10 seconds of free hits on a meleer should help in decreasing how underpowered f2p magic is.

By the way, I was f2p for over 2 years and have been a member for 2 months.

When fighting in clans 5 seconds is enough, but my comparason was more concerned about the 1 on 1 situation. The comparason shows that melee has a big advantage in high level f2p because of the high max hit compared to the other two combat styles. the high level f2p triangle is severly tipped towards melee as it is now. The claim that 10 second bind is too powerful in f2p because of clans is comparable to the claim that a 20 second bind from ancients in members is too powerful because of clans.

bind on f2p is extremely useful in clan pking/fights, but snare in f2p would be overpowered... mages can bind, rangers can hit from far away, meleers can hit hard, its all fair imo
Bind is brutal, even with clans. I have used it in the past and it did virtually nothing.