Why can't F2P have...?

Forum_User

Duel arena, Clan wars, and many more - what do you think they are?

In my opinion, we can't really ask for updates right now. Why? Because we already got a lot. I think we've had enough 'til september/august.

Both were likely given to F2P players to make up for their loss of the wilderness. It was the number 1 f2p activity, and the loss of it was, contrary to popular belief, actually very devistating to F2P numbers.

Narasumas1.png

2 words....

maple tree's!!!!

im currently f2p going for my 99 fm goal burning maples when i looked up in the wc guide that f2p cant cut maples, i think its a bit wierd being able to fm them but not wc them

who agree's?

~blade

tip.its offcial pie addict

bladechen.png

bladechen.png

Bladechen.png

2 words....

maple tree's!!!!

im currently f2p going for my 99 fm goal burning maples when i looked up in the wc guide that f2p cant cut maples, i think its a bit wierd being able to fm them but not wc them

who agree's?

~blade

They would be perfect just east of Rimmington, near the coast.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

• 5 weeks later...

I really 'd like to see a new quest for F2P!

Only one new really WOULD make all the difference.

Also I'd like more bankspace, capes of achievements and more "non-game" allowements.

Like the Runescape Forums, it would be great to post there without being a member.

And last but not least

HIGHSCORES FOR F2P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :!: :!:

NON-MEMBER!!

Mmm yeah..skill capes for the F2P skills would be great =D

Many people deem it a very worthy achievement gaining a 99 in a skill being purely F2P, some say it's even more of a challenge on F2P then P2P (like prayer, runecrafting, etc.)

Not to mention attack, strength, defence, range, hitpoints, magic, crafting, smithing, mining, fishing, cooking, and potentially firemaking. #-o

Yes, all skills are slower and thus more difficult in F2P. Yet for some peculiar reason Jagex deemed it worthy to not allow us to show the fact that we have reached level 99 in our skills. As I have said many times before, a cape with NO STAT BONUS would even be greatly appreciated.

Well not really.... as we saw from when skill capes where released until now is that they get allot of people focusing on just one skill.... the whole selling point of members is more things to do, so if they are all fixated on say.... boosting cooking for a skill cape it would have a large impact on membership figures and the new players are not after so much content.

sig2webzx7.jpg

• 3 months later...
well im justy glad they actually have a f2p option, however some capes of achievement or maybe a few new quest would not hurt, maybe even just a minigame or something to attract new members.

You know, this is a very good point and one that is so often overlooked.

The main point of F2P is to pull people in, have them 'fall in love' with RS and then want more.

It certainly wouldn't hurt to make F2P more attractive in order to pull more people in.

the reason its not sooooo attractive is that people would just stay ftp if it was so good.

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

We already have everything on that list, except Achievement Capes. I do believe though that Achievement Capes should be wearable in F2P (One could buy an attack cape in a mem world, but wear it and still get the stat bonuses in F2P), anyone who put in the time and work to get a 99 deserves to wear that cape regardless of their membership status.

100% F2P

Bonesaw342.png

234fcb4520.png

Bonesaw342.png

Bonesaw342.png

99 Defense, Tuesday February 10th 2009

99 Attack, Tuesday May 26th 200962,189th to get it

I would like someplace to store membership items when your membership runs out. O and yew short and long bows

odiedog2.png

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line." Oscar Levant

"A failure is a man who has blundered but is not capable of cashing in on the experience." Elbert Hubbard:

all i want is skillcapes and the ability to fletch. yes

if f2pers are able to make their own armour and weapons for meele combat, and runes for magic combat, then why cant we be able to make our own arrows and bows for ranging?

dallasc779.png

dallasc779.png

"The best of you comes from your heart, not the edge of your sword"

"After hearing that, i don't think bounty hunter is the perfect minigame for you.".

~Dallasc779~

if f2pers are able to make their own armour and weapons for meele combat, and runes for magic combat, then why cant we be able to make our own arrows and bows for ranging?

100% agree with you i hate havin to spend my money on arrows while members make all their own

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

100% agree with you i hate havin to spend my money on arrows while members make all their own

right on bro

dallasc779.png

dallasc779.png

"After hearing that, i don't think bounty hunter is the perfect minigame for you.".

~Dallasc779~

I'd like an easier way of training prayer, big bones and regular is all F2p's have and that is annoying!

Dragon Slayer is cruelty to dragons! (But I did the Quest for the platebody)

elvargsbadday.png

^No, that didn't happen to me, funny if it did though

I'd like an easier way of training prayer, big bones and regular is all F2p's have and that is annoying!

well too bad lifes not fair. jk

i totally agree

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

Technically we also have Monkey bones that give you 5 Prayer exp instead of the regular 4.5.

But it's entirely possible to get high levels of Prayer, you just need to either train a lot or have a lot of money (just like F2P Runecrafting...)

Taking a Playstation 3 break.

card.png

Would be nice if f2p could have fletching and dragon bones..

i dont think they'll give us dragon bones but yea it would be nice

dallasc779.png

dallasc779.png

~Dallasc779~

Are you referring to dragons and their bones or simply the ability to buy dragon bones from members?

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Are you referring to dragons and their bones or simply the ability to buy dragon bones from members?

drags and their bones

dallasc779.png

dallasc779.png

~Dallasc779~

Like I said, skill capes. If we get a 99, we deserve to show it!

And Dallas in your sig it sais

"And i world hates you"...

lol yea

its only there cuz it was one of the funny noob moments i had heh

dallasc779.png

dallasc779.png

~Dallasc779~