Cls or Cr

jacobhunter

I hate dungeonerring, had 170k tokens, freind told me to rock lob burst for charms, but i HAD TO GET FROST AND STREAM or else im wasting time, so i didnt, didnt burst but 1k bursts. Anyhow, since i dislike dg, do i want cls or cr, i slay for primary training method, thinking of starting td runs and such. So what do yall think, cls or cr(will eventually grind out ccbow and the oppisite of my choice but wont be soon)

untitled12.jpg

what low said. CR gives you an advantage to the best money maker you will have acess to (im assuming you reach 85 dung when u get it), to slayer, and it still performs good at tds. It's the best overall chaotic melee weapon for sure.

Skiller11101.png

Rapier. It'll perform very well anywhere & usually (if not always) beats cls.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

For slayer and general use, CR should be the first chaotic you buy and CLS should be the last (yes, it has even less use than the staff). For picking up girls, CLS is best. It's your choice.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

First though: BLEEP not another one of these...

For slayer and general use, CR should be the first chaotic you buy and CLS should be the last (yes, it has even less use than the staff). For picking up girls, CLS is best. It's your choice.

all girls love a longsword ;)

LMAO!

By the way, your friend's an idiot for suggesting you need arcane stream and tome of frost to burst/barrage rock lobsters. Money can buy water runes, money can't buy a chaotic rapier. Arcane stream doesn't help that much, since the boosted damage only works on the monster you target; it's arguable that the arcane stream actually makes bursting/barraging there worse, because.....

They almost all die at different times.

High-five to anyone who laughs at that :D

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

By the way, your friend's an idiot for suggesting you need arcane stream and tome of frost to burst/barrage rock lobsters.

Arcane stream is awesome.

Rapier is for chickens.

Maul is for barrows and waterfiends.

Longsword is useful in 99% of situations.

Or just get them all like me. :thumbup:

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

By the way, your friend's an idiot for suggesting you need arcane stream and tome of frost to burst/barrage rock lobsters.

Rapier is for chickens.

Please stop visiting this portion of the forum. I don't mind when you troll elsewhere, but these people genuinely need help.

Rapier.

Rapier is for chickens.

if by useful in 99% of situations you mean =to rapier at bandos and ~3% better then a whip everywhere else then yes the CLS is useful everywhere.

Also maul for barrows lmfao.

Get rapier, its a large increase in DPS over a whip everywhere, where as cls and maul are situational.

Also, while the CLS may help you pick up more girls, if you don't spend atleast 35% of the time you spend in combat picking up girls, the CLS will actually loose you time.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Rapier is for chickens.

Arcane stream is awesome...but not nearly as usefull for rock lobs as you might think

Kicking is for chickens, rapier is for everything but Nex, corp and saradomin

Maul is for pvp and nex, and rapier/cls is better at barrows, because they aren't really high level.

Longsword is useful, but rapier or maul will beat it in those places, except at Bandos.

If you do get them all, CLS is the last melee weapon to get, the staff and crossbow just depend on which you'd actually use more.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Also, while the CLS may help you pick up more girls, if you don't spend atleast 35% of the time you spend in combat, pick up girls, the CLS will actually loose you time.

LOL'D

As a rule of thumb, read whatever Golv has to say. Then laugh at it

OT: Rapier. CLS is marginally more useful (arguable) in a bunch of rare cases but rapier is by far the better overall choice

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

all girls love a longsword ;)

LMAO!

By the way, your friend's an idiot for suggesting you need arcane stream and tome of frost to burst/barrage rock lobsters. Money can buy water runes, money can't buy a chaotic rapier. Arcane stream doesn't help that much, since the boosted damage only works on the monster you target; it's arguable that the arcane stream actually makes bursting/barraging there worse, because.....

*high fives*

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

rapier

you can just say the meme. you don't need to go begging for validation after you make the reference. that's like reminding people to laugh at your joke or a youtube comment that says "thumbs up if X"

I don't own either, but i've sen plenty people slaying with both. At first i was a CLS fan too, but after seeing how i manage to kill much faster with my whip than people do with CLS i'd have to say CR is obviously the better choice.