Modern Warfare 3.

Hugger_88

Civil? You've never contributed to a conversation about Call of Duty. It has been consistent Treyarch bashing and Infinity Ward fanboyism. I post the release years and developers of past Call of Duty titles, and you take it upon yourself to, once again, assert yourself in an unrelated topic and give your blunt, unsupported opinions which you present as facts. I have repeatedly ignored you in all the other COD threads when you propagate your idiocy for the sake of civility. But seriously, give it a break. We all know you despise Treyarch and sit on Infinity Ward's [bleep]. You don't need to reinforce it.

I don't trust Activision-Blizzard very much, considering how WoW is at the moment. Then again, maybe it'll all even out in the end. Who wants a MW3 anyway, considering how new Black Ops is?

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

And this is why we can't have a CoD general discussion thread...

Very true.

Battlefield Thread - Fine

Pokemon Thread- Fine

Team Fortress Thread- Fine

WoW Thread - Fine

CoD Thread - Lmfao Kid. ACR sucks. loltacknifers. opinionsasfacts. Rofl CoD on the Wii.

Some people are needing to take it a little less serious, it's only a game. Who gives a [bleep] if someone prefers IW over Treyarch? It has no bearing on your life or enjoyment of the game.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I don't trust Activision-Blizzard very much, considering how WoW is at the moment. Then again, maybe it'll all even out in the end. Who wants a MW3 anyway, considering how new Black Ops is?

The release date should be around november again, they're just announcing it now. Thats how its been every year :P

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Rocco, take your half-thought opinions and shove them up your ass. No one cares what you think, so why bother posting it?

Also: Inb4 "umadlolololo.,olol0o?"

Lmfao, you've been riding Treyarch's [bleep] ever since the WaW thread, plus pretty sure more people agree with him than you, so quit getting mad with other peoples opinions (which are more valid than your own) or leave.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

You can continue to present your opinions as facts but I'll just correct your post for the sake of your own enlightenment. First of all, I'm not an Infinity Ward fanboy. If you'll please recall the WaW thread, where I had 140+ posts defending Treyarch :rolleyes:

Second, the Treyarch games mentioned are by and large considered the worst, so please stop acting like I'm the only one who thinks so. For reference,

CoD2 - 9

CoD3 - 8.8

CoD4 - 9.4

CoD5 - 9.2

MW2 - 9.5

BO - 8.5

Those are the IGN ratings, so I don't see how my opinions are unsupported.

By and large the worst eh? I don't consider a 9.2 and an 8.5 bad. Sure, they may be lower than CoD4 and MW2, but they are by no means bad games. Taking scores from a single reviewer does not prove your point at all. I could go to Gamespot and look at their scores for each of those.

CoD2: 8.8

CoD3: 8.8

CoD4: 9.0

CoD5: 8.5

MW2: 9.0

BO: 9.0

Every reviewer is different. You can't just throw up one reviewers scores as proof that some games are better than others. Sure, you could use something like metacritic, but it all comes down to each person and what they like.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Why don't the mods just lock this thread, it's the same 4 people every time getting at each others' throats about a [bleep]ing video game.

If not here then it would be elsewhere. At least here it is all in one spot.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Why don't the mods just lock this thread, it's the same 4 people every time getting at each others' throats about a [bleep]ing video game.

If not here then it would be elsewhere. At least here it is all in one spot.

Call of Duty General Discussion

Talk about all the CoD games here!

If only...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Until some solid information comes out, there doesn't need to be any discussion about MW3. All it will lead to is flaming. No official information has been released at this point, it's all speculation and rumors.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!