Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Clan discussion improvements/suggestions

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

Deltaer
[ Display Name History ]

Deltaer

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 758 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Deltaer

My only suggestion is to lose the uptight moderating styles. There's no reason to lock threads or just as bad, delete posts within a thread, just cause they're not on topic, or there's a bit of drama in the air (as long as it doesn't go too far).. let the topic progress naturally and quit being so high maintenance. If people are jumping to another topic within a thread, it's for a reason... just be happy that people are posting at all here. Can't stress this enough.

Oh great, the "tip it is too severe" story again. How original. If there's one thing I don't think anybody can complain about it's about the mods their looseness imho. Please give examples of what you say, I'll give examples of why you can't complain:

1. This topic got locked (http://forum.tip.it/...it-dead-or-not/) for a good reason. It was a useless topic, so no need to keep it open.
2. This topic is handeled very loose imho. (http://forum.tip.it/...-our-newest-cl/ ) Its a congratz topic, but yet again some cowboys find it necessary to start baiting and whining about stuff going on or not going on at tip it CD, instead of putting some effort in making a decent well typed out topic to discuss it. Only Danny decided to do that, but of some of the others I am yet to see a suggestion about how we can help out.

Please find me examples of too severe moderation? I'm honestly interested. Do you want a RSCommunity scenario (with all due respect) where everybody can act like a moron (well, I'm afraid it's the best some can do) and just support the decline in quality clans have to suffer the last years? I sure don't.

I've seen one too many posts from mods saying "stay on topic" and even going as far as deleting half the threads (especially controversial war topics), because they've either gone off topic or there's too much flaming. As long as there isn't something really innapropriate (such as racist comments or extremely personal attacks), then there is NO reason to delete it. I personally don't need to be babysat, and that's why I feel this way. Don't have anything against the mods, but would like to see them loosen up a bit... I'm not saying this for the sake of complaining, but just expressing how I really feel. The lock/delete-everything attitude really brings the mood down here.
[2010] Proud Member of Downfall
[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan
(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

CruelKiller
[ Display Name History ]

CruelKiller

Clan Official

• Clan Official
  • 1,465 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Cruel Killer
  • RSN2:IvanAndKass
  • Clan:Ascension
Rip Generaldesor and Everton. They were Tip it's activity.

Posted ImageElite Member of Ascension | Posted ImageSenior Member of Silent Ember | Posted ImageOld School of TPR

Posted Image

Ascension's Forums | #Rs-Ascension | Ascension's Memberlist

Gamerr
[ Display Name History ]

Gamerr

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,327 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

For a lot of basic, fundamental issues such as increasing activity that everyone tries to work on daily, it's impossible to really 'update' on, isn't it? And aside from that, I'm sure that big projects would be announced, like the tourneys were, etc.

If you are seriously suggesting that in times like these there isn't anything to update/communicate about, then our opinions couldn't lie further from eachother :mellow:

Posted Image

karanbest3
[ Display Name History ]

karanbest3

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • Clan:Divine Vindicators
When DV was here, tip.it was much more active, I suggest bring Dv back! :D
Posted Image

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

CruelKiller
[ Display Name History ]

CruelKiller

Clan Official

• Clan Official
  • 1,465 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Cruel Killer
  • RSN2:IvanAndKass
  • Clan:Ascension

When DV was here, tip.it was much more active, I suggest bring Dv back! :D

No, TPR ending you was reason it was active.

Posted ImageElite Member of Ascension | Posted ImageSenior Member of Silent Ember | Posted ImageOld School of TPR

Posted Image

Ascension's Forums | #Rs-Ascension | Ascension's Memberlist

Ultimair
[ Display Name History ]

Ultimair

Clan Official

• Clan Official
  • 405 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Ultimair
  • Clan:Pure Hatred
Beef made TWR active.

Posted Image
Posted Image

iTzKoNG
[ Display Name History ]

iTzKoNG

Clan Official

• Clan Official
  • 1,246 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:iTzKoNG
  • Clan:Downfall
how about unbanning everyone that has been on ban for a while idk....

karan re-open DV plzv :mrgreen:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users