Left 4 Dead

Bloodredsword

Dead Stop is easy. To get Cr0wned you need to walk behind the witch, as soon as she looks back unload your auto shotty into her face. Easiest? I'd say Dead Air.

To take out the Tank on expert was really hard. The best thing to do would be to light it on fire, shoot at it a couple of times and run like Hell when it comes close to you. If your lucky no one will die.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Yay... Found a easy spot for jump shot. If anyone wants to know pm me. 43/50 done...

Wanna do untouchables but need 4 guys... Any1 wanna help? :/

Or we can try do stomach upset/Nothing special/Safety First... ^_^

Saftey first is the No friendly fire one? IF it is then it is much easier to do it with the AI because they never shoot any1 so all you gota do is go slow and run ahead a bit, Only took me a few goes on No Mercy.

Not according to the report at the end.I had 0 and the bots had 1.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Dead Stop is easy. To get Cr0wned you need to walk behind the witch, as soon as she looks back unload your auto shotty into her face. Easiest? I'd say Dead Air.

To take out the Tank on expert was really hard. The best thing to do would be to light it on fire, shoot at it a couple of times and run like Hell when it comes close to you. If your lucky no one will die.

Here;s how I got it: No Mercy finale, easy, all bots. The bots will run for the chopper without you while you hang back and wait for the tank. Shoot it until it's in molotov range, light 'im up, run and shoot.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Here;s how I got it: No Mercy finale, easy, all bots. The bots will run for the chopper without you while you hang back and wait for the tank. Shoot it until it's in molotov range, light 'im up, run and shoot.

That's actually not that bad of a strat for the achievement if you ask me.

Of course, I personally would do this:

When you hear the tank music, kill your teammates. Vote to change the difficulty to easy. Kill the tank. Finish the chapter. Then you can restart and redo it on expert if you're going for the expert achievements.

Though your teammates will get mad, and probably think 'Hey, we can kick this noob, with the vote feature'.

:)

The way I got MvT was on Dead Air: The Crane. When we were at the crane the Tank was on the other building. I lit him on fire, he fell, 40 seconds later I get an achievement. No bullets involved.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

That's actually not that bad of a strat for the achievement if you ask me.

Of course, I personally would do this:

When you hear the tank music, kill your teammates. Vote to change the difficulty to easy. Kill the tank. Finish the chapter. Then you can restart and redo it on expert if you're going for the expert achievements.

Though your teammates will get mad, and probably think 'Hey, we can kick this noob, with the vote feature'.

:)

Oh man, did I try that, but to no avail. The tank never spawned when I tried it on the recommended Death Toll, so I tried Blood Harvest where there's almost always a tank in the house, but of course then it never spawned and when it did I either died from close quarters or got too close to my teammates incapped outside and they shot it. But I have seen it done.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

Yay... Found a easy spot for jump shot. If anyone wants to know pm me. 43/50 done...

Wanna do untouchables but need 4 guys... Any1 wanna help? :/

Or we can try do stomach upset/Nothing special/Safety First... ^_^

Saftey first is the No friendly fire one? IF it is then it is much easier to do it with the AI because they never shoot any1 so all you gota do is go slow and run ahead a bit, Only took me a few goes on No Mercy.

Not according to the report at the end.I had 0 and the bots had 1.

Thats insanely unlucky then :shock:

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

I sent riku3220 a friend request and I don't know your gamertag dragoonson.

Its either dragoonson or davidtts.I can never tell.

I'm sorry my dad used his name for my steam account -.-

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I need to add some people who know what they're doing and are willing to help me/each other with achievements. If anyone wants to properly play the game and not betray their teammates/do nothing, then send me a pm or post here.

On Xbox 360 btw.

Gamertag: legendaryblader

I have you added. My name is M40A3 Assassin. Send me an invite sometime.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

I sent riku3220 a friend request and I don't know your gamertag dragoonson.

Its either dragoonson or davidtts.I can never tell.

I'm sorry my dad used his name for my steam account -.-

Oh you only have it on PC? I only have it on Xbox 360 sadly, My computers are full of fail.

I need the following achievements: Nothing Special, All 4 Dead, Stand Tall, Unbreakable, Zombie Genocidest, Zombicidal Maniac, What Are You Trying To Prove (0/4, can't get a good team together :( ), and Safety First.

I already have Untouchables which I got on No Mercy while using an idle trick and the "Jesus" Room which makes you teleport back to the hallway before the ladders leading to the roof. We cleared out the horde and the two tanks and when the chopper was there we made a break for the roof and threw a pipe bomb to get to the helicopter safely :) .

For untouchable am i right in thinking that no friendly fire is needed?

Because earlier Me and my friends did it apart from someone being smokered about a yard and some friendly fire incidents.

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

For untouchable am i right in thinking that no friendly fire is needed?

Because earlier Me and my friends did it apart from someone being smokered about a yard and some friendly fire incidents.

Well it says no survivors take damage after contacting the rescue vehicle, so no.

If any1 wants to try untouchables or nothing special we need 2 more people (Me and Cha0sx so far. >_>)

How would we be attempting? I might be in. But I'm veeeery rusty ...

For nothing special we will have to be very careful. For untouchables theres a corner in Dead air where you stay which is easy to do. : )

I think I can come out of L4D retirement for this if your spots are not full. GT: Spleentacular.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

As do I. I'm up for any time today, tonight, or tomorrow.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif