Left 4 Dead

Bloodredsword

Well that friendly tank is so totally overpowered now. Lulz. I got the tank in each chapter in this versus game we were playing and literally it was like playing tankball with the survivors. None of the survivors got boomered, or pulled, or pounced either. No Mercy Chapter 3. Where the gas station and trucks are. Probably the worst place for a tank and still dominated.

Throwing rocks over the trucks to hit the survivors.

Throwing rocks through the window in the buildings.

Throwing rocks from the bathroom.

Throwing rocks on top of the furthest right building.

I just lol'd so hard. I incap'd the first two survivors with the third rock throw. Kept throwing rocks at them until three survivors were dead. Played ninja tank with the last survivor for like 10 minutes.

The one thing that bothered me was that all special infected that were spawned, died by the survivors pretty easily. Like the other team was pretty good at blocking pounces, shooting smokers before they got grabbed, and boomering in this chapter area is pretty difficult.

I just laughed pretty hard though, lol.

Geez, the infected have it easy now. :)

April 21st...is the big day.

The big day of what? An L4D update? Does 360 get it at the same time? TELL MEEEE!!!

Yeah, a DLC where a new survivor mode is coming out, where you get to battle a never ending wave of zombies!!111 muahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: and of course new campaigns...

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

The big day of what? An L4D update? Does 360 get it at the same time? TELL MEEEE!!!

Yeah, a DLC where a new survivor mode is coming out, where you get to battle a never ending wave of zombies!!111 muahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

JKSBFJNJRKLGBJRILKHURIGHGURIA!!!!!!!

Ok I'm done. AWESOME!!! \'

[hide=Graph showing how zombies will spawn during survival]spawn-graph.jpg[/hide]

It seems that special infect will stop spawning at around 3:30-4:15, then we'll be being hit by constant Tanks and hordes. This is going to be so much fun!!!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Nope, no new campaigns, just DT and DA for versus.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Nope, no new campaigns, just DT and DA for versus.

I'm fine with that. I am so going to rape on Death Toll. \'

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

[hide=Graph showing how zombies will spawn during survival]spawn-graph.jpg[/hide]

It seems that special infect will stop spawning at around 3:30-4:15, then we'll be being hit by constant Tanks and hordes. This is going to be so much fun!!!

No, that means they'll spawn more frequently. Almost nonstop.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Hehe got a quite lucky shot today.

Killed the smoker at the satelite dish at NoMercy 5 while still in the building. 8-)

And the oppenent are lik wtfbbq?

At the end of the stage, while i was about to board the helicopter, a smoker grabbed me.

The tank ran into the helicopter and killed all 3 of them inside. :wall:

If anyone uses Garena add me Nicrune007.

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

No, that means they'll spawn more frequently. Almost nonstop.

X axis is the time of the survival round, Y axis is the time between spawns.

If they were spawning almost non-stop they'd be at 0:00 all the way through the X-axis.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I thought it was just implying that they would stick with that rate. So does that mean a round of survival mode is about fifteen minutes or something?

No, it's just that at 15 minutes you get royally raped with a purple velvet pillow and a big stick.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

EEE! I'm excited for the DLC!!! I play on PC...

Some funny things that happened to me while playing...[hide=Witch with Two Pairs of Eyes - NOT FOR SLOW CONNECTIONS - LARGE IMAGES]l4dvshospital01apartmenn.jpg

l4dvshospital01apartmenw.jpg

l4dvshospital01apartmenr.jpg[/hide][hide=Health Pack/Pipe Bomb Replacement Glitch - NOT FOR SLOW CONNECTIONS - LARGE IMAGE]l4dhospital05rooftop000q.jpg[/hide]Oh endless specials, endless hordes, and endless tanks. WILL WE SURVIVE?! OMG! O_O

Played a good amount of rounds of Survival Mode today and man, am I rusty with Left 4 Dead. Guess now I know what I will be doing for the next week or so. Survival Mode was hell as intense, both infected and special infected spawned literally anywhere. One moment they appear from the forest which no one noticed and the other, they are coming from the ocean.

Best time so far was 3:21, but that was alone as the teams I played with had no mics and were totally separated. One would go to the lighthouse roof, one would camp in the living room and the other would hide in the batheroom -.- Also, it is near suicide to be at the very top of the lighthouse when a Tank appears, one hit and you will either die from fall damage or plunge to the ocean.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Ya it was interesting trying to survive on Last stand. We managed to get up to 3:58:27 (so close to bronze :( ). I don't see how anyone can get up to 10 or even 16 minutes though, that is really intense with have 2 hunters, 3 smokers, and a tank all at once.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

4:37 on Last Stand

4:17 on No Mercy

Survival is AWESOME

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

Survivor mode is really hard. Me and a few friends played the lighthouse one. We did horrible, but then better when we figured out standing on the roof leads to being launched to zombie fishes by a tank. our best time ended up being 3:49, soo close to being bronze. oh well.

soldersig.jpg

Last stand is damn difficult.

I found a glitch on it. You know the highest part of the lighhouse you can climb to? On the side facing the water, if you get smokered, or a Hunter gets you and it gets shot off, you get cast off into the distance. Weird, yet hilarious.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.