Left 4 Dead

Bloodredsword

Last stand is damn difficult.

I found a glitch on it. You know the highest part of the lighhouse you can climb to? On the side facing the water, if you get smokered, or a Hunter gets you and it gets shot off, you get cast off into the distance. Weird, yet hilarious.

If by shot off into the distance you mean into the ocean, tank does that as well. Funny as hell.

soldersig.jpg

Last stand is damn difficult.

I found a glitch on it. You know the highest part of the lighhouse you can climb to? On the side facing the water, if you get smokered, or a Hunter gets you and it gets shot off, you get cast off into the distance. Weird, yet hilarious.

If by shot off into the distance you mean into the ocean, tank does that as well. Funny as hell.

Nope. I mean YOU, the survivor, gets cast off into the far distance, without the assistance of a tank, just a weird hunter/smoker glitch, or more likely that area of the map itself.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Made it to 5:12. On the lighthouse level.

We used the corner near the car, we made a domino effect of fire tanks and when we needed restock. we shot pass the tanks and restocked.

It was fun, I wasn't used to more then 1 hunter/smoker. At a time thing tho.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Was just screwing around today and noticed free download for L4D...

Haven't had time to play it yet though.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

While playing "Last Stand," my friends and I found an interesting spot to camp out for a bit. In the room where you have to hit the switch to start the round, if you climb up onto the tanks in the corner (you can jump up there either from the dumpster besides it or just jumping on the valve of the tank and then up onto the top of it), you can stick around for a good while (at least for three minutes). Just need to get there up fast before smoker pulls you too far off. The only problem is the Tank... :( From there I just run up to the top of the lighthouse and avoid the edges so the Smokers don't pull me off...

The longest I've survived so far on Last Stand is 4:43. >.< No Mercy: Rooftop time so far is 4:50. Dead Air: The Runway is 5:03. Dead Air: Terminal: 6:11.97.

GAH! O_O

Made it close to 9mins on the hospital level.

But danm, we were having to much fun to care of the time. It was just soo much fun :lol:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

Just got 8:17.50 on No Mercy: The Generator Room. :twisted: Went downstairs, took the corner that's right of the doorway that you'd come out of when you're coming from the subways.

From there, we conserved our pipe bombs until after four minutes. Stuck with pistols until we had tanks come in, and then got them down with the auto shotguns.

MOLOTOVS ARE NOT USEFUL ON THIS LEVEL. >_< And let they load us with a ton of those. EVIL! :lol:

EDIT: NEW RECORD! 21:44.80

Gallery: http://yfrog.com/0gl4dhospital02subway0002jx

l4dhospital02subway0002.th.jpg l4dhospital02subway0000.th.jpg l4dhospital02subway0001j.th.jpg

Yeah, right when I leave you get that nice time...

Ugh, urge to shoot zombies, rising!

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

...Wait,is last stand available for PC?I mean I started the game and its automatically there?No update?Wth.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

...Wait,is last stand available for PC?I mean I started the game and its automatically there?No update?Wth.
"Last Stand" is available for PC.

So...I can only play it online? #-o Gotta fire back up my multiplayer mindset.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Hmm, 13 minutes on the Airport lobby in Survival.

Two tanks can be a bit much to handle methinks.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

So...I can only play it online? #-o Gotta fire back up my multiplayer mindset.

Can play single player, you just go into friends menu (assuming you have the xbox version) and create a lobby and set it to private.

Edit: The NPCs absolutely suck in survival though. I can usually get through a few missions with them on extreme, but they really can't do much on survival.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Played a good amount of rounds with one friend and two bots on Last Stand last night. Best time we got was 4:57.

Before we flicked the switch, we discussed which tactics to use and we decided to dump all the propane tanks and gas cans into the small batheroom area. We left 1 gas can outside the door and a chain of propane tanks nearby so that we could have an easy escape. We then constantly "kept the fire alive" to keep us safe. As good as that method sounds, we failed 95% of the time as somehow one gas can would get ignited in the room and everything will explode which kills/injures us badly.

It is so much more convenient to hide in the house than on the roof as the molotovs and health packs are just outside. Also, as LionHeart said bots suck. They totally had no idea how to get in the house and stood on the gas can outside ALL THE TIME...

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Took 4 tries to get the 10min mark on the Last Stand on No Mercy.

We did good, we decided not to use the fire gernades(cant spell it right), on the tank, as its quite useless as we can just unload it on him/

So we used it to set fire to the crossroad infront of us, killing(or setting onfire) the hunters, boomers, and smokers.

When the tank came we just unloaded on it. :D

When we did restock trips, I mainly called em out. We would get our stuff(we had like 5 secs to breathe) Since there was 2 rooms to the left and right, we all got what we wanted without puting ourselves at risk.

When we reached 10min mark, someone got smoked and the tank downed him. We killed the tank but he died too, but there was a 2nd tank, he came in and downed all of us with the help of 2 hunters, a boomer, and 3 smokers.

Lol

It's Baalboy5, not ballboy. Sorry gets on my nerves,

Thx for copysta.

Also the tank isn't really shorter, just that when most the people in survival got either the shotty of assult rifle, unloading a clip into it while it trys to pull off a hit.

I notice that it does more stances during attacks, like he hit then do a rage thing for 5secs, then attacking agian.

It gives us alot of time to kill it.

untitled-5.jpg

Finally got gold there, thanks to Forsaken :>

Hehe you're welcome! :) Pretty easy right?

Now to do the same thing on all the other maps! :shock: