INVISIBLE GLITCH PKING

Naraku893

I don't understand 100%. What is this glitch?

Basically there are a few people who have managed to glitch so they become invisible. This makes it impossible for other players to attack them (i think?) and can easily rush/freeze people.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Jagex are too busy smoking fat cigars they bought with our money to give two [cabbage]s.

Why do you keep playing this game if all you do is talk [cabbage] about the developers? Without their work, this game wouldn't exist.

Staurolite.png

Jagex are too busy smoking fat cigars they bought with our money to give two [cabbage]s.

Why do you keep playing this game if all you do is talk [cabbage] about the developers? Without their work, this game wouldn't exist.

It's a damn miracle it still does exist. Jagex has mismanaged the game into the ground-- look at any site traffic graph and you'll see that, aside from a minor blip when they brought back the Wilderness, RS site traffic has been on a steady decline since 2007.

And I still play because there are a few things I still enjoy doing in the game. That doesn't mean I have to think Jagex is doing a good job, because they clearly are not.

td2sig.jpg

Typical rants post. I see three white dots on the minimap, i see three players on the game screen. What am i missing? their is no indication of anybody being invisible, glitching, or even actively pking if you want to get specific. Explanation?

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Typical rants post. I see three white dots on the minimap, i see three players on the game screen. What am i missing? their is no indication of anybody being invisible, glitching, or even actively pking if you want to get specific. Explanation?

If you look, you can see a bolt flying towards the player being damaged from the north, where there are no white dots.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

their is no indication of anybody being invisible, glitching, or even actively pking if you want to get specific. Explanation?

they are invisible - of course there isn't going to be any obvious indication of them being there

as pointed out already you can see the bolt that the invisible player is shooting at the player who is under attack.

Being invisible, I could care less really. I would just run.

If he was OUTSIDE the level range (within 49-50 levels) of that person though... damn, I would really rage.

But I still would run.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Being invisible, I could care less really. I would just run.

If he was OUTSIDE the level range (within 49-50 levels) of that person though... damn, I would really rage.

But I still would run.

Hard to run from what you can't see, or unexpectedly getting dragon claw speced out of no where...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5BF0MwfoQ0

lmao this is so low!

a little bit funny though :9

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

I don't understand 100%. What is this glitch?

Basically there are a few people who have managed to glitch so they become invisible. This makes it impossible for other players to attack them (i think?) and can easily rush/freeze people.

Thank you, I see it now. It does seem like something that should definitely be fixed, totally not fair. And I assume that if you can't see them, you can't see their name and so can't report them =/

This is just rofl, you guys don't even know how funny this is to me. Another game I've been playing the same length of time as RuneScape called PristonTale has had a hacking problem for the last year in where people are invisible and 1 hit anyone. This game is also 10 years old but the GMs can't fix this problem, not even the people that made the game, because of it's horrible and old coding. The hackers first appeared in the Vietnam version of PristonTale and it was forced to be shut down. A few motnhs later, the hackers came to our enligsh version of PristonTale and have been here for about a year now just destroying the game and community lmao. The game already only had a few hundred people that played it, but now it's probably got 200 maximum as everyone's been quitting and everything in the game has broken codes now from being so old and patched. Only thing the GM can do is recieve reports and track what the IP of the hacker was and ban them, but they just come back.

lolirlf.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybV5PSorAvQ

Of course, JaGeX will probably be able to fix their invisible hacking issue, but this is just hilarious. Both games suck and both got hacked/glitched - both companies also suck, what a coincidence!