The Vending Machine Game!

cadburys_egg

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You get nothing the machine doesn't like you.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

Your shoe comes back out but it is attached to MJ's leg.

hopeing nothing bad happens

troope1.gif

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

you get a body rune. you now must be so rich.

troope1.gif

The zombie champ comes out and kills you in one hit. Every one that is logged into a sever, any sever, laughs at you at the same time.

troope1.gif

"git r done" right. you get nothing.

troope1.gif

The machine is mad with you so the note comes flying out and knocks you out. I then go and get all the coins that fills it up.

troope1.gif

The coin comes out out of the slot, piercing your thick skull, causing you to die a slow, awful death, as you lay on the floor, muslces contracting, long moans of skrewtinizing(sp) agony, you die with no loved ones left, as they couldnt stand listening to you :oops:

~wow

:D

Isn't it lovely how having an opinion makes you hated around here?

You get nothing. In this game joy, hope, and happiness are wroth nothing.

troope1.gif

You get a shot and turn into a zombie, while you break the persons neck who killed me two posts up and he becomes parolized and lays on the floor trying to move with his toung, but since everyone who used this machine died, he starves to death. You return to normal.

I transform again and kill you.

troope1.gif