28-Mar-2011 � A Clockwork Syringe

Michael

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally after 6 hours I got my first BB. -.- Atleast I got enough fishing pots to destroy the whole economy. Got 1.6m off it. Seeing how uncommon drop it is and the quest requirements to get in to the rumgeon I wouldn't be surprised if the dragon rapiers would stay over 1m for some time.

Sephy.png

I went there for 3 hours and only got fishing potions and other random useless stuff..

anyone who says he got several within an hour either have very strange hours or is lucky!

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

... dragon rapiers ...

:smile:

Anyway, quest requirements aren't too steep but ok, drop is uncommon I would say. Bit more common than say whip. Also helps to fight the crabs with the 'dragon rapier', as it seems to hit them much better than whip.

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

[hide=STATS]Noobz.png[/hide]

... dragon rapiers ...

Anyway, quest requirements aren't too steep but ok, drop is uncommon I would say. Bit more common than say whip. Also helps to fight the crabs with the 'dragon rapier', as it seems to hit them much better than whip.

It's never taken me six hours to get a whip. I think I get a whip every couple hours or so. (Of course, abbys are easy to slaughter, and I've not tried these crabs yet.)

punitivedsig.png

... dragon rapiers ...

It's never taken me six hours to get a whip. I think I get a whip every couple hours or so. (Of course, abbys are easy to slaughter, and I've not tried these crabs yet.)

they're very similar to kill as abbys (maybe a bit more though). Only you can't use a summon.

Id say the drops are almost like those of the abbyssal demons whip.. 6 hours definatelly is an excess (as is multiple in an hour)

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.