Tipit Homeworlds (Worlds 99 and 7) & Team Cape (39-Green

Craven_Image

Saw Zot muskte and Mirrorforced at fishing guild, hyt'd both but both had chat off.

I said HYT back 5 mins after, you didn't see it though.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw Zot muskte and Mirrorforced at fishing guild, hyt'd both but both had chat off.

I said HYT back 5 mins after, you didn't see it though.

Oh, probably back on dock then, I thought you quit Tipit anyway?
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

hyt me I'ma gonna be in castle wars for a few days! :D :mrgreen: :pray: :thumbsup: ::'<3:\:D/

HAHA! i saw misterxman and lemme tell you, he was popular! like 5 people (including me) were talking to him at the same time :XD:

misterxsiggyzs8.jpg

hyt me I'ma gonna be in castle wars for a few days! :D :mrgreen: :pray: :thumbsup: ::'<3:\:D/

HAHA! i saw misterxman and lemme tell you, he was popular! like 5 people (including me) were talking to him at the same time :XD:

I was there! :XD:

He's always there

Ancienting in w 99 cw this week a bit after a lil break from cw, getting 90 mage there :thumbsup: so HYT if ya see me.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I was there! :XD:

He's always there

Ancienting in w 99 cw this week a bit after a lil break from cw, getting 90 mage there :thumbsup: so HYT if ya see me.

I'm still at cw... saw danq today misterx and a local guy

Gonna be at cw till i get 75 def for dragonfire shield

misterxsiggyzs8.jpg

I'll be at W99 Edgeville, so if you wanna kill me for my posts, I'll get my craptacular range gear and we can duel to the death!

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

Hello fellow tipiters im in draynor village wcing willows near the docks and just come by and say hi and maybe we could hang out? btw wrld 7. hope to c u soon! :twisted:

i just got back to P2P some 3 or 4 days ago, and i've already gotten at least one HYT. fun stuff. i hope to get more.

proud quest cape owner

here's my first post on the TIF (scroll to the bottom)

feel free to pm me, but do make sure that i know you're a Tip.It user (in other words, give me a HYT)

signatureTIF.jpg

I said hyt to someone in an area with noobs and got reported dozens of times <.<

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.