Tipit Homeworlds (Worlds 99 and 7) & Team Cape (39-Green

Craven_Image

I think Paw Claw just owned you. :lol:

And even aside from the things Paw said, was there really any need for that instant aggravation against Oreo for pointing out a rather obvious fact that answered our question?

I read that interview #-o

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usual read the tip.it times and their new guides

Not that i really use anything but the calculators

The quests skills etc are all in my head

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Yeah it is wierd at how anything he goes to will be ceased, I guess the riot? I wasn't there I wouldn't know. <.<

But his house party must have been frantic, no open floor space? lol

And since when did the p2p home world change from 9 to 99? Where the hell have I been? :-k

its still 99

just some tribe of people trying to get it changed as ever as they all think world 99 is too full and always full

Despite over 75% of people replying to it never seeing the world full or only full for a short period on a saturday evening

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Played a pretty intense game of catch in Edgeville with Alan and Or Trade Me ::'

I <3: Gnomeballs

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Errr, why is the f2p tip.it homeworld 7? I've been gone a while, and I know that that is normally crowded. Hows about the 120's, since they are mostly abandoned? Or 110's?

before a huge amount of players w7 and w9 were good worlds to get onto and w7 was the f2p world with w9 the p2p world. Now w99 is the p2p world and w7 is still the f2p world...i wouldn't mind it being w77 though :)

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Hung out in Edgy during the period of time when the friends server was down. By the time the Server came back up there were a pile of Tipiters in Edgy dancing and talking. Never fear.....when friends list is down you will always find friends in Edgy world 99. <3:

BTW: PawClaw is FTW! :XD:

shey.png

I forgot to mention that I saw Lightning doing a Gargoyle slayer task yesterday. I couldn't be bothered to say HYT though, because I was getting a little impatient and bothered with my long gargoyle slayer task. <.<

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

I forgot to mention that I saw Lightning doing a Gargoyle slayer task yesterday. I couldn't be bothered to say HYT though, because I was getting a little impatient and bothered with my long gargoyle slayer task. <.<

i saw her at bloodvelds as well :)

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

BTW: PawClaw is FTW! :XD:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

:x :x :x :x

You spelt my name wrong :wall:

Plv6Dz6.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
what do mutes do to say hyt???? :-k

Goblin Dance, I think. :XD: At least thats what I see at Edge most of the time.

Oh yeah, W95 for Tip.it's new f2p homeworld. Thought I would throw that out. :wink:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Everytime I'm there I'm all alone. :x

Hey Jesse, I'm playing you the world's smallest violin :boohoo:

:XD: <3:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.