Eviliest most messed up band ever?

Sunwarriord

dunno if i spelled the first word right, but it is with no doubt Mayhem. I never listened to their music, but i kinda get the impression they're a little evil.

crazy [cabbage] they did. really messed up.

some dude wrote this.

-Mayhem's first singer left the band after failed suicide attempt and was replaced by a guy calle Dead

-Dead was a bit disturbed. He wore clothing that he'd buried under the ground for months so that they would be half rotted, to create an association with death. He also had a rotting raven which he kept in a bag which he would smell between songs live, so he could "smell the scent of death". He was OBSESSED with death.

-Varg, who at this time was not in Mayhem but another band, sent Dead some bullets in an envelope...apparently suggesting that he should shoot himself using them. Dead, being obsessed with death, of course followed this line of advice and loaded a shotgun and blew his brains out.

-The Mayhem's rather twisted and weird guitarist, Euronymous came along and found Dead...um...dead. He then proceeded to take a photograph of Dead lying their with his head blown apart. After which he took some of his brains and ate them. He also kept a bit of his skull and made it into a pendant.

-The photograph that Euronymous took of the dead Deadbecame the cover of one of their albums.

-Somewhere along the line, Varg, who was in the band Burzum which was on Euronymous's label came and joined Mayhem to play bass for a bit. It was during that time that Varg was getting pissed off because A) Euronymous was taking royalities from Burzum that should have been Varg's and B) Euronymous was having a bit of a more evil reputation. So he got so annoyed one day that he paid a visit to Euronymous and stabbed him about 27 times over the back and neck...killing him...

-Varg kinda left some bloody fingerprints...so that made it easy enough for the police to figure things out. He was also convicted of various arsons on church, which had on occasion caused the death of a firefighter. He was also discovered to be keeping a massive amount of explosives in his house with the intent of using them on churches and such. He is in jail

either them or:

garydee300.jpg

this kid [bleep]in creeps me out.

yeah just finished an assignment for college about black metal actually :P

pretty crazy stuff but it goes even deeper than that (reasons why they did what they do and stuff.)

logo.jpg

Few inaccuraties:

- It's rumoured that Euronymous cooked parts of Dead's brains or made any amulets out of his skull.

- It's not confirmed that Varg sent those bullets.

- Dead first cut himself, but because the death was coming so slowly, he took the shotgun.

- Varg has said numerous times that Euronymous had threatened him and that was the reason why he got stabbed to death. Some rumours however, say that there was something to do with some girl or Euronymous' sexual behaviour. Varg has said that those weren't the reason. It's true that Euronymous owned a bit money to Varg, tho.

- It's said that Varg was going to explose Nidarosdomen.

http://www.fjordimages.com/gallery/Tron ... ndheim.jpg

- Varg was charged for 5 church arsons. He has said that he didn't do all them (if I remember right, he said he did one of them) and the juror even once voted him not guildy, yet he was charged for them.

Euronymous had also a music store called Helvete (=Hell). That picture of dead Dead is at the cover of Dawn of the Black Hearts. Here's the pic (if a mod feels it shouldn't be posted, feel free to remove it.)

I think I should put some Burzum and Mayhem to my player.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

I don't think this is really G-rated...Not that I really care about the picture with a guy who just blew his brains out. But I think some younger forum users could have some more trouble handeling it. Same goes for the rest of the thread btw, but that's just my opinion of course.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I don't think this is really G-rated...Not that I really care about the picture with a guy who just blew his brains out. But I think some younger forum users could have some more trouble handeling it. Same goes for the rest of the thread btw, but that's just my opinion of course.

Yea, removed img tags and thinking of removing whole image. Anyways, that's the cover of that album. Probably one of the most violent album covers ever :P

signaturehoh.jpg

Any band that is pro death and/or pro satan is messed up. *Cough* H.I.M *Cough*

HIM is created by the record companies to make money out of the "emo" market

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Yeah, they're almost as evil as Evanesence :P

Let's not talk about HIM and (old) Mayhem in same sentence. HIM is an MTV pop band and Mayhem was one of bands that has affected to black metal a lot.

signaturehoh.jpg

If you're gonna say that, you might as well call just about every single pro-religious musician evil. Satanism isn't all about Witchcraft, sacrifices (which are in fact found in the bible moreso) or killing children. Not only that, but, as Merciful said, H.I.M. are manufactured.|

If this stuff is true, I'd say the band Mayhem certainly do live up to their name ... but surely they're not the only musicians who are THAT disturbed.

American Head Charge are pretty messed up ... they all met in a rehab clinic, I think two of their members have died (well, at least one), the reason there was a four-year delay between their first two albums was because they were taking too many drugs; during an interview the lead singer decided to take blood from himself and then squirt it all over himself with the syringe, and during concerts they fire shotgun blasts around arenas (but not at people).

Hohto, if your sweedish like im guessing no wonder you know so much stuff :wink:

Sweedish metal has got to best the best metal out there.

Mayhem and Burzum are norwegian :P

signaturehoh.jpg

Gorgoroth has also been at the spotlight for few pretty "abnormal" things.

On Feburary 1st, 2004, durring a live broadcast concert in Krakow Poland, the band displayed sheep heads on stakes, a bloodbath of 80 liters of sheep's blood, satanic symbols, and four naked crucified models on stage. One of the two female models fainted. A police investigation took place with allegations of religious offense and cruelty to animals.

Shortly after the Poland Incident, singer Gaahl was sentenced to 18 months incarceration for the beating of a 41-year old man and threatening to drink his blood in Norway in 2002. He appealed the case, and in spring 2005, he was sentenced to 14 months in jail as well as paying the victim 180 000 NOK. He has yet to serve the sentence because of the structure of Norway's legal system.

Infernus was in february 2005 accused and convicted of raping a young woman at a after-party. She claimed she was kept hostage and abused for more than an hour before she managed to flee in just a towel. Infernus has appealed the case.

Also Deicide (means something like "god killing") has done some pretty nasty stuff. No church burnings, rapes or murders, but pretty heavy antichristian themes, great music and nasty singer. Take a look at this scar at Glen Benton's forehead

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_212089/200508/1123266333_Glen%20Benton%209.jpg

signaturehoh.jpg

I heard something about some guy from a Swedish (or maybe Norwiegan) band who dug up a corpse and took the head to a fancy dress party. Not sure if that's true though.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

- Most mest up band EVER...

Johnny Rebel,

OR...

AC (An** Cu**)

OR...

In Flames... HOW MESSED UP DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO HELP *CREATE* NU-METAL... :wink:

But then again, I like all these bands, as well as Burzum and Mayhem.

HIM = T3h' Suxxage, but they're Tr00 Kvlt. (LOL) :D

- Most mest up band EVER...

Johnny Rebel,

OR...

AC (An** Cu**)

OR...

In Flames... HOW MESSED UP DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO HELP *CREATE* NU-METAL... :wink:

But then again, I like all these bands, as well as Burzum and Mayhem.

HIM = T3h' Suxxage, but they're Tr00 Kvlt. (LOL) :D

KoRn created nu-metal, and AC aren't messed up. They're just a bunch of Canadian nerds who hate everything (not that there's anything wrong with that).

More news on Gorgoroth (3 days old news)

Infernus has been taken to court on charges of kidnapping, participation in gang rape and illegal weapon possession. With exception of admitting some minor violations of Norwegian fire arm regulations he has declared himself not guilty. More info will follow in a few days.

Straight from their official homepage.

signaturehoh.jpg

Speaking of the devil, anyone like Venom?

Their 3 first albums were great and their influence to black metal is bigger than any other band's. They pretty much started it (and gave a name to it), even tho their bm was totally different to the bm of nowadays. Anyways, even tho their newer albums have been more or less junk, I'm waiting for Metal Black album.

signaturehoh.jpg

marvin * never heard him its just obvious hes.. well... * then elton john and mayhem

If you mean the singer Marvin Gay just because of his name, and Elton John just because of his sexual preference then you can [bleep] off. For your sake, I'm going to assume it was a joke.

Yes, I went around the filter, but it's a guy's name. Sue me.

Are we talking strictly lyrics?

or the ENTIRE Band? eh?

Because if it's the whole band...

I nominate Prussian Blue.

They're essentially the White Supremacist version of the Olsen Twins...

BUT THEY RULE and I still love them.... AND so does my Mom.

:wink:

She just doesn't know their whole *Message*

Either that or...

BOY GEORGE...

God help us all.