Suggestion: Bank on Karamja

flow1315

Hi there f2p fishers of runescape. do you also think there should be a bank on karamja, because the running to draynor and the dialogs with the custom officers really ... and so its pretty difficult to make much money with fishing. do you think jagex would make a bank on karamja?? next to the general store is enough room =P mb

flow

Barrows Items: 5 Guthan Spears, 1 Karil Coif, 2 Torag pl8, 2 ahrims bottom, 3 torags helm, 1 ahrim staff, 3 veracs helm, 2 guthan helm, 6 v brassy etc..

Dragon Drops: 4 Dmeds

The excuse Jagex would give would be that "the difficulty of the skill is part of the game." What they really mean is "join members so you can gat fishing spots near banks." However, I am not Jagex and I am F2P and I agree with you. The only bank on all of Karamja is in Shilo Village and let's face it, That is one of the least accessable banks in the game. However, I think there should at least be a deposit box on Karamja or a messenger. The deposit box would be a bank but you couldn't withdraw from it. The messenger would take your items and deposit them and then bring back any items you need, For a price. I'm thinking it should be around 15-20 gold an item tell me what you think.

superawesomesiggynessck6.jpg

Imhomer.png

I AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE as a poor F2P i am trying to make some honest money by fishing on karamja(like the only good F2P spot) and it sucks so bad to have to go back and forth.........it costs money and time that i dont have since i have limited time to play at the moment.

BANK OR DEPOSIT BOX ON KARAMJA..............VOTE YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hm inhomer i think that'll be a good idea. if i dont have to walk all the time i would even pay 30c for deposing.

Barrows Items: 5 Guthan Spears, 1 Karil Coif, 2 Torag pl8, 2 ahrims bottom, 3 torags helm, 1 ahrim staff, 3 veracs helm, 2 guthan helm, 6 v brassy etc..

Dragon Drops: 4 Dmeds

Hook, Line and Sinker. You can't ask Jagex to have such a huge update to something that they have kept the same since the beginning of time...

I know it is annoying, but as stated before, Jagex want people to become members to enjoy the full benifit of the game..

This has been suggested umpteen times. It's not even a members non-members issue, really, although obviously paying a fee should make things more convenient/interesting. The issue is the quest where you have to get the Karamja rum. Pirate's Treasure/Quest, I believe? A bank would mess that up.

lpinkus

lol lobbies 5gp.. it wont go down that much if theres a bank

but i reckn there should be 1 at port sarim or something

karajma bank will stuff alot of things; quests, lessers, fishing and also the general store

There already is a bank on Karamja... Shilo Village... And if you're f2p and you're trying to make money train mining... My guy can make 4.2k in like 2 min...

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.

This has been suggested umpteen times. It's not even a members non-members issue, really, although obviously paying a fee should make things more convenient/interesting. The issue is the quest where you have to get the Karamja rum. Pirate's Treasure/Quest, I believe? A bank would mess that up.

lpinkus

well, just like the customs officers, the bank could refuse to let you deposit Rum at that particular bank.

or, make the use of the bank a reward for the Pirate's Treasure Quest.

But I doubt Jagex would do that, as they want to lure people into members (and I don't blame them, they are out to make money)

take tele fally runes ffs

and on your way back get 30 gp

nuff said

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Falador Teleport runes, in my opinion; actually makes it slower, or no difference; which is stupid since Law Runes cost considerably more than the ship fee.

Let us think of this from a logical perspective: who would want to put a bank in a primitive village? A bank on free Karamja area would look stupid.

And is it really that hard to get from the fishing spots to Draynor Bank? I think not. The only troublesome thing (applies to members also) is the customs officer, who simply have to say all that junk for you to pass.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

haha oh this brings back memories, no for f2p, maybe on members

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

For P2P, there's the Tzhaar area bank.

If any P2P people have not yet done pirates treasure, try to bank the rum there and take it out at Draynor?

As for a bank on Karamja, I DON'T WANT ONE, as it would unbalance the least busy gold mining spot in F2P.

Port Sarim would be a better place for a bank - and close the Draynor village branch, it's already been robbed once.

Of course, everything you need in runescape, has to be halfway across the map!

I totally disagree because f2ps don't pay anything unlike members, therfore they will have the 'bad' stuff, as some people call it. Hey, if you want a spot near the bank sign up for members :wink:

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

The issue is the quest where you have to get the Karamja rum. Pirate's Treasure/Quest, I believe? A bank would mess that up.

lpinkus

Couldn't a p2p just use Tzhaar city?

Also, they could just make karamjan rum unbankable (I think the box from the random event MOM is also unbankable), just to make things more balanced anyway.

blurredsigla2.jpg