My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Maze

Does anybody else love this show? I think it's actually really good for a children's show.

I find the plot interesting and the character development to be great, something that children's shows rarely do. And ponies are manly.

Do any TIFers love this show?

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, at first i was quite sceptic, but after watching a couple of shows it really sucked me in, like many said before, the carachter development is excellent.

For making this thread:

brohoof.jpg

I was wondering when this was going to pop-up, I was about to make it myself.

Fave Ponies everyone? Mine is Scootaloo/Rainbow Dash.

Unfortunatly, my pony folder got wiped in a format :( I'll work on getting it back up (post pics :D)

Luck be a Lady

The Bronies have invaded TIF and set up an outpost! :razz:

So, to all those folks that said "Cartoons are for kids" UP YOURS.

Anyhow, I only watched the pilot, [hide=

SPOILERS, I suppose?]which I figured the entire show will be about chasing down the evil pony of, night was it? But no, it built the foundation of the show. Which is strange since most shows just jump into it. I wasn't expecting it.[/hide]

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

What is wrong with you people?

:wink:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

This. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate cartoons, I enjoys quite a few of them. But really, ponies?

This is common skepticism when people see others liking the show. I thought the same thing.

Then I actually watched a couple episodes and found that it was actually a great show. The best Children's show in this age. The character development is really good and the characters themselves are very likeable (except for maybe Rarity).

Try going on Youtube and watching the first three episodes before judging it.

This. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate cartoons, I enjoys quite a few of them. But really, ponies?

This is common skepticism when people see others liking the show. I thought the same thing.

Then I actually watched a couple episodes and found that it was actually a great show. The best Children's show in this age. The character development is really good and the characters themselves are very likeable (except for maybe Rarity).

Try going on Youtube and watching the first three episodes before judging it.

You're a male, posting on the internet with a hot-pink avatar and signature about ponies in a non-ironic fashion, and saying things like this:

My favorite is definitely Fluttershy. She's so damn cute and innocent.

WHY WOULD YOU FLAUNT THIS

For all those skeptics, just look at the youtube statistics on ALL mlp videos, here I decided to do it for you

This is episode 1:

25ryvx5.png

I don't know why people are so against Males watching a childrens TV show...

As Maze said, the character development better than most. There are likable characters, main and side characters (Dr Who, Derpy Hooves, Scootaloo e.t.c). The animation aspect of it is eye-catching, and it's pretty well drawn :P All things some Childrens Cartoons fail to have.

Luck be a Lady

Did I just get trolled?

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I just got trolled for 20 minutes. Well played. I can't believe you can actually watch an entire season of this.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Did I just get trolled?

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang