My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Maze

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll admit it, I love it. I have an entire folder on Facebook dedicated to it. I make my love known publicly.

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie ftw. Also, for anyone who is really into it...

2b6479ff05463e791e46de448d5e809d.png

Adventure_Time_by_Titan_of_Tacos.png

The show from your sig is epic Tacos.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Ooh lookie what I just found:

[hide]15077%20-%20Animu%20applejack%20artist%3Ajen-j%20en-rose%20everypony%20fluttershy%20human%20humanized%20K-On%20moe_loli_pony%20pinkie_pie%20rainbow_dash%20rarity%20twilig%20ht_sparkle.png[/hide]

To be honest, it could have worked as a humanoid Anime as well. But Ponies was the better call. Oh btw, have any of you listened to the opening theme in Polish yet?

Luck be a Lady

Ah, so the bronies have established a new outpost. I'm an unashamed fan. Ok, a little ashamed.

And yes, I've watched the whole series. The pilot episodes are okay, but after that the whole thing really comes into its own.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Sums up my opinion on this thread. :???:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

It reminds me of that cartoon on Nickelodeon with fairies that was absolutely horrendous to watch. Can't think of the name but the story is quite similar.

Retired

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I must look into this. But not while other people are looking.

We were all at that stage at one point. You'll get over that.

I hang out in Yaridovoch's synchtube channel. I too, watch it for the plot.

mlp_plot-(n1294199771685).jpg

Oh and there's actually a good number of people that like Rarity for some reason i'll never figure out.

What is wrong with you people?

This. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate cartoons, I enjoys quite a few of them. But really, ponies?

Don't be so closed-minded. Just because you have preconceptions of how ponies should act doesn't mean these ones can't break out of that stereotype. I used to think Halo was 'just another generic shooter' because of my own prejudices against all gun-related video games, just like your prejudices against anything pony-related. Well, I gave it a try and now it's one of my favorite games. Shouldn't you at least give these ponies a chance before you decide to [pre]judge them?

This. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate cartoons, I enjoys quite a few of them. But really, ponies?

Don't be so closed-minded. Just because you have preconceptions of how ponies should act doesn't mean these ones can't break out of that stereotype. I used to think Halo was 'just another generic shooter' because of my own prejudices against all gun-related video games, just like your prejudices against anything pony-related. Well, I gave it a try and now it's one of my favorite games. Shouldn't you at least give these ponies a chance before you decide to [pre]judge them?

troll-dad.gif?w=303&h=600

Retired

troll-dad.gif?w=303&h=600

I don't think we're the ones that are trolling here. I legitimately like the show, you have nothing to add to the topic so just don't respond. Just go back to the RSOF or something.

Why do people think we're trolling?

We legitimately like the show and enjoy the characters and episodes. What is wrong with that? Give the show a chance.

OT:

Does anybody here actually like Rarity? If you ask me, she's pretty arrogant and seems to be moody.