My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Maze

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[qfc]15-16-520-63445134[/qfc]

Mod Moltare is a brony.

Well, You missed Mod Liono who presumably sits in the Mod Moltare's immediate area at the Jagex offices (on page 5), and possibly Mod Pi.

Can pretty much confirm that Moltare is a brony due to his quoting of a really really annoying fan flash animation in the recruitment thread for the PONIES clan...

Luna_pirate_signature.png

Thanks to DrCue at DeviantArt for the signature source

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not a brony, so it isn't relevant to me. However, I did see that it was a creepypasta address, so it probably like Cupcakes or something of the sort.

Please please explain to me how you are not a brony but you have My Little Ponies sigs and avatars, post pictures of your real life posters of MLP, and are a frequent poster in this thread.

I'm not a brony, so it isn't relevant to me. However, I did see that it was a creepypasta address, so it probably like Cupcakes or something of the sort.

Please please explain to me how you are not a brony but you have My Little Ponies sigs and avatars, post pictures of your real life posters of MLP, and are a frequent poster in this thread.

I've posted 3 times since the middle of November when I quit watching MLP:FiM.

once a brony always a brony

anyways, i'd like to remind you all that this show is not meant for teens, adults, or men, and you should all question what you are doing for the sake of fitting in with your online friends and/or communities. you could find much better plots and stories in a variety of shows.

once a brony always a brony

anyways, i'd like to remind you all that this show is not meant for teens, adults, or men, and you should all question what you are doing for the sake of fitting in with your online friends and/or communities. you could find much better plots and stories in a variety of shows.

There's no need to just be a "brony" to fit in with your online friends/communities, it's just something that happens to be on the side. And enjoying this show or its characters != being a brony.

Something you just don't seem to have the capacity to grasp, as evident from all your posts here :rolleyes:

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Spoken like a true pro :)

I posted the link to scare the bronies half to death, they had it coming.

Turtle_Drink.png

Turtle_Drink.png

I got my rapier :D

Spoken like a true pro :)

I really don't see why people who are "pro" feel the need to flame people who enjoy themselves in *gasp* different ways from other people.

It's nice that you posted the link just to try to scare us to death and because "we had it coming". Speaks more about what kind of person you are in real life than it does about us :thumbup:

6Ij0n.jpg

&HayBaconStrips

&HayBaconStrips

&HayBaconStrips

&HayBaconStrips

&HayBaconStrips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ0JahhFkts

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I find that slightly offensive to be honest. That would be like me burning down your house because you had it coming to you.

And secondly, creepypasta isn't scary.

And thirdly, nobody read that story except for maybe you.

I find that slightly offensive to be honest. That would be like me burning down your house because you had it coming to you.

And secondly, creepypasta isn't scary.

And thirdly, nobody read that story except for maybe you.

Relax guys, it was just a joke lol

Is there anyway I can take this thread off the View My Content page?

Turtle_Drink.png

Turtle_Drink.png

I got my rapier :D

Relax guys, it was just a joke lol

Is there anyway I can take this thread off the View My Content page?

>Posts an unfunny link.

>Tries to pass it off as a joke.

IT WILL REMAIN THERE FOREVER.

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Not that I know of. Just watch yourself in the future when you insult people though.... be it a joke or not. Someone who is honestly offended (like me) might report posts like that.

:roll:

You're seriously offended because he doesn't like your girl show and people who watch it?

More like:

I can't find anything better to do than pester people who like a certain show that I don't care about, yet I must do so in order to prove I'm as masculine as I can be.

Is that what you're trying to say?

Not that I know of. Just watch yourself in the future when you insult people though.... be it a joke or not. Someone who is honestly offended (like me) might report posts like that.

:roll:

You're seriously offended because he doesn't like your girl show and people who watch it?

I think he found this more offensive, actually.

I mean ... that's not a nice thing to say to pretty much anyone about anything, really.

Of course, we already established what kind of poster you are :P

6Ij0n.jpg

I think he found this more offensive, actually.

I mean ... that's not a nice thing to say to pretty much anyone about anything, really.

Of course, we already established what kind of poster you are :P

I know what he was talking about, I guess it is rude, I just don't see why that could bother you guys so much. Ignore him if you want, I don't think him trying to scare you with an internet story is worth getting worked up about.

In the end I don't care if any of you watch the show or not, but the attitudes and intentions of most people who watch the show seem to be focused on doing it for their own self-image and fitting in rather than just watching the show for their own personal enjoyment.