My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Maze

To be honest, it would put more shape on things if they focus on the side characters more to give more depth in the molding of the show. Although, I feel Twilight hasn't been much of a central figure lately.

And Fluttershy not being on in the last 2 episodes is more sad.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, it would put more shape on things if they focus on the side characters more to give more depth in the molding of the show. Although, I feel Twilight hasn't been much of a central figure lately.

The show isn't about Cheerilee though, nor is she a character worth developing. I don't see why they would spend time developing a character like that. I just didn't like the direction that the show was going in, so I gave it up. The new episode tomorrow would probably make me cry if I watched it. They are going to completely ruin her character.

The show isn't about Cheerilee though, nor is she a character worth developing. I don't see why they would spend time developing a character like that. I just didn't like the direction that the show was going in, so I gave it up. The new episode tomorrow would probably make me cry if I watched it. They are going to completely ruin her character.

I would assume you are worried about them ruining Rainbow Dash's Character as opposed to Cheerilee's (I am just guessing since Cheerilee has not been associated with the next episode at all.). Well yes I can see how just reading the one sentence blurb would make one think that as it seems to be a very un-Rainbow Dash thing for her to do, but with the further information that was released (particularly the preview clip) it seems to be exactly what the RD we know and love would do given the situation.

Luna_pirate_signature.png

Thanks to DrCue at DeviantArt for the signature source

I would assume you are worried about them ruining Rainbow Dash's Character as opposed to Cheerilee's (I am just guessing since Cheerilee has not been associated with the next episode at all.). Well yes I can see how just reading the one sentence blurb would make one think that as it seems to be a very un-Rainbow Dash thing for her to do, but with the further information that was released (particularly the preview clip) it seems to be exactly what the RD we know and love would do given the situation.

I couldn't even be bothered to watch the clip, more or less the episode tomorrow.

Warning: Spoilers in tags

Glad the new episode wasn't a Scootaloo-themed episode (like how the last two focused on each crusader). I actually liked how the episode turned out with Dash seeing the inner beauty of the tortoise she picked as her companion in the end. In a way, her pet displayed loyalty (her harmony element) rather well in the end where the other animals essentially ditched her after the rock avalanche (in a way, she was being a little inconsiderate of their safety).

But I disliked how easily predictable it was and how Fluttershy's singing was a little flat.

I am standing by my viewpoint.

One line synopsis of upcoming Episode 11 (We've just seen Ep. 7) according to the pretty reliable Zap2It:

[hide=Spoilers!]

Title: Hearth's Warming Eve

Synopsis: The six friends are in a play about the founding of Equestria for the Hearth's Warming Eve's holiday pageant.

Air Date: December 17th, 2011

[/hide]

Also, last episode was very good, and entirely within Rainbow Dash's character. Do watch it.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

One line synopsis of upcoming Episode 11 (We've just seen Ep. 7) according to the pretty reliable Zap2It:

[hide=Spoilers!]

Title: Hearth's Warming Eve

Synopsis: The six friends are in a play about the founding of Equestria for the Hearth's Warming Eve's holiday pageant.

Air Date: December 17th, 2011

[/hide]

Also, last episode was very good, and entirely within Rainbow Dash's character. Do watch it.

I gave up MLP:FiM.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

You can search the runescape clan database, there's a few small clans there.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Curious, did anyone expect May "The Best Pet Win" to be Scootaloo-themed since it was showing Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom the two prior?

Now thinking those three were highlighting their loyalty elements more than focusing on the Crusaders. It was easy to see generosity and honesty being noted in the end, plus the fact they did it with loyalty on the newest episode seems to confirm it.

I was totally expect this to be Scootaloo's episode because MLP is a little predictable. But like someone said before, it's a good thing it wasn't. I was missing the main cast.

Rainbow Dash + Moar songs = great. I totally digged it.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

any plans on making a mlp:fim clan or group or something id love to join

Well, I am personally in the clan PONIES ([qfc]87-88-62-63229722[/qfc]) , though there are several other clans for MLP that exist, such as Equestria (used to be an admin of the clan before transfering over to PONIES) and Bronyville.

Personally I didn't expect Scootaloo to be involved in May the Best Pet Win as it would have been way too much of a fandom based joke, and it wouldn't exactly be the most age apropriate thing for the episode.

Luna_pirate_signature.png

Thanks to DrCue at DeviantArt for the signature source

any plans on making a mlp:fim clan or group or something id love to join

Well, I am personally in the clan PONIES ([qfc]87-88-62-63229722[/qfc]) , though there are several other clans for MLP that exist, such as Equestria (used to be an admin of the clan before transfering over to PONIES) and Bronyville.

Personally I didn't expect Scootaloo to be involved in May the Best Pet Win as it would have been way too much of a fandom based joke, and it wouldn't exactly be the most age apropriate thing for the episode.

Sad there is several 127 Hours memes that came out from the fact Dash got stuck by a rock avalanche. Also, I'm in Bronyville.

Knowing that the episodes seem to focus on their elements, it's easy to say Pinkie, Applejack, and Twilight will get their elements covered for the remainder of the season?

Bronyville springs to mind.

Is that your alt, Wiv?

yup and thanks after 5 months or something of quitting im back and im looking for ponies to talk to since most of my friends quit.

I'm on the verge of questioning my retirement from the game, so that's one less out of the pool.

Welcome back though. I hope you enjoy the pony chat here.

Bleh, 2 RD-based episodes in a row has made me a bit sick of her character. She's fine in small doses, but the arrogance is starting to wear on me.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

I haven't seen the latest epi but yes, she is kinda a douche lol. She really isn't loyal, I mean there are countless occasions (I need to rewatch season 1 if I were to give anecdotes) where she's like 'NOPE' and only steps up to the plate in the situations where they could be doomed.

I guess you could say the same about Rarity and her generosity. They have some strange characteristics and traits for their element.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I haven't seen the latest epi but yes, she is kinda a douche lol. She really isn't loyal, I mean there are countless occasions (I need to rewatch season 1 if I were to give anecdotes) where she's like 'NOPE' and only steps up to the plate in the situations where they could be doomed.

I guess you could say the same about Rarity and her generosity. They have some strange characteristics and traits for their element.

As rare as they are, Rarity pretty much went all the way with her element. For Dash, at best, she half-does it because she seems to think about the gains too long sometimes. Personally, as amusing she is, I am starting to dislike her... a lot.

Love how this episode made fun of Batman and Darkwing Duck a lot. :P

• 2 weeks later...