Cop = Owned

Danger_Dude

Well here's a funny story, I'm 16 my cousins 17, he can drive and I can't, well he borrows his Dad's Honda Element a lot. So one night we go snowboarding, its about 30 minutes away or so, so as we're about to leave, 3 kids I know from school ask for a ride home, so we like yea whatever.

We all get in the car and drive on home, but we get stuck behind some smashed/stoned/stupid person going like 30 in a 35, and it starts to pee oh us a bit, something must be done..

Red light... Green light *Screech* Right around him, see ya laterz. Turn around, "What are those blue and red flashing lights?" Crap... one of the kids says pull in here, so we do, I go turnt he lights off, so we go into a parking space, turn the lights off, the cop speeds past us going like 85 :lol:

And we got lost and it took us 2 and a half hours to get home... And the next time we go it takes us 3 hours to get home, we got lost again.. Ended up in the flats *ghetto* in Cleveland, get lost in this deserted place with old building no one around, see 2 black guys *no offense* standing behind an open trunk peering inside.. Scary pl0x.

Well here's a funny story, I'm 16 my cousins 17, he can drive and I can't, well he borrows his Dad's Honda Element a lot. So one night we go snowboarding, its about 30 minutes away or so, so as we're about to leave, 3 kids I know from school ask for a ride home, so we like yea whatever.

We all get in the car and drive on home, but we get stuck behind some smashed/stoned/stupid person going like 30 in a 35, and it starts to pee oh us a bit, something must be done..

Red light... Green light *Screech* Right around him, see ya laterz. Turn around, "What are those blue and red flashing lights?" Crap... one of the kids says pull in here, so we do, I go turnt he lights off, so we go into a parking space, turn the lights off, the cop speeds past us going like 85 :lol:

And we got lost and it took us 2 and a half hours to get home... And the next time we go it takes us 3 hours to get home, we got lost again.. Ended up in the flats *ghetto* in Cleveland, get lost in this deserted place with old building no one around, see 2 black guys *no offense* standing behind an open trunk peering inside.. Scary pl0x.

ROFL, reminds me of my trip to Virgina, which i will not talk about, because of some bad things that happened on that trip... lets just say, i got drunk one night...

Oh man, I agree. Don't those idiots know that the speed limit is actually the MINIMUM speed you are allowed to drive at? Grr, luckily most people on the road are sensible and drive at least 10-20 Kmph above the minimum speed.

Oh man, I agree. Don't those idiots know that the speed limit is actually the MINIMUM speed you are allowed to drive at? Grr, luckily most people on the road are sensible and drive at least 10-20 Kmph above the minimum speed.

lol, i'll pay that one. thumbs up :lol:

111yr4.jpg

Maybe he wasnt going after you. You arnt the most important thing on he roads you know.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Evading the police is no great achivement especially when they are a distance away.

Chances are He/She was not after you a bunch of kids in a car isnt exactly a high priority.

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002

Good job, breaking traffic laws and driving like an idiot. You sound so cool.

Maybe next time you'll wrap yourself around a tree or slam into a building. I only hope then that you guys are the only victims of your stupidity, and nobody else gets hurt.

tomato1ry.png

• 2 weeks later...

It's just like the time I owned that cop who came up behind me, lights flashing, when I was doing 45 in a 40 (I like to live dangerously) and it turned out he just wanted to get past.

Me: 1

British Constabulary: 0

I owned him alright, he truly got served that evening. Maybe even served to the max.

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

Tomato will you PLEASE have my babies?

I love how you bumped your dead 10 day old topic that had little content to begin with just to try and sound clever.

tomato1ry.png

I love how you bumped your dead 10 day old topic that had little content to begin with just to try and sound clever.

I love how you try to sound clever by acting like you're superior to everyone by replying with nothing but cutting remarks when really, you could be a bigger man and just let it die.

Note that I fully realize the irony of this post. Sh.

IRKAa.jpg

I'm pretty sure technically the speed limit is the maximum you're supposed to drive at..

And you should normally drive at most under around 5. Depending on road conditions slower than that. But the speed limit (at least in the US) is not the minimum you're allowed to go - although some people drive like it is.

I'm pretty sure technically the speed limit is the maximum you're supposed to drive at..

And you should normally drive at most under around 5. Depending on road conditions slower than that. But the speed limit (at least in the US) is not the minimum you're allowed to go - although some people drive like it is.

I think Exarch was being sarcastic :wink:

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona

I love how you try to sound clever by acting like you're superior to everyone by replying with nothing but cutting remarks when really, you could be a bigger man and just let it die.

Darn, that last little part took the fun out of this post. :( You already said it, man.

tomato1ry.png

Tomato, I think your sig explains everything! :wink:

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

>>----Hist post------->

((Your head))

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

I hate it when then happensd - you really, really want to reply to someones annoyingness, but cant because it makes you seem bad

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!

I hate it when then happensd - you really, really want to reply to someones annoyingness, but cant because it makes you seem bad

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!

Are you being serious? The speed limit says the limit you CAN go. (the maximum).

It's dangerous to go under the speed limit, but more dangerous to go over.

Are you being serious? The speed limit says the limit you CAN go. (the maximum).

It's dangerous to go under the speed limit, but more dangerous to go over.

:lol: