Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pking this is what it has become?

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

GuidesForScapers
[ Display Name History ]

GuidesForScapers

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 683 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Sir Gudi

I'm surprised at how angry people get. I'm the first one to argue, but there's a point where it gets stupid. People are dumb, people are jerks, get over it.

True, but there are far more dumb jerks in RS than most other communities. It has become spastic central.
Posted Image

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

FirenLazah
[ Display Name History ]

FirenLazah

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 829 posts
  • RSN:Atomsk
L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills

This is why I don't pkay.

Posted Image

i_trollz_u
[ Display Name History ]

i_trollz_u

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • RSN:i_trollz_u

L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills

I don't see how it's different than any other form of close player interaction.

aspeeder
[ Display Name History ]

aspeeder

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 3,083 posts

Which is why you do things that don't require player interaction.

Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

i_trollz_u
[ Display Name History ]

i_trollz_u

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 752 posts
  • RSN:i_trollz_u

Well it is a multiplayer game you know.

hiddendeath9
[ Display Name History ]

hiddendeath9

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 23 posts
honestly been pking since 02'... has always been like that.

FunPhish
[ Display Name History ]

FunPhish

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 277 posts
  • RSN:Cr1msonTide
I remain successful by having no "honor". True, back in the day I wouldn't be caught dead with telles in my screenshots. But now? I'd be asking for death, you NEED a tab in this day of rushers. As for telleing at the end of a fight? To stay to death is to be an idiot. If I've lost the fight, my food is out, I'm running. What kind of [wagon] would I be to watch myself die knowing I have no chance to win? Yes, I rush if I see something worth rushing. Yes, I turn down almost every fight, even if the zerker is exactly the same stats as me. I look for mains, or people with not much skill. Praying on the weak insures i'll make a profit. Pking isn't always about getting a lot of kills, it's about NOT DIEING. If you don't die, and you never have to buy gear, you save money. You also remain in edgeville on the scene, so that you don't miss any good risk that comes around. People in edge may not like me, but last time I checked Runescape was a GAME. Not even a very good one. I know everyone hates this, but one of my best rushing strategies is to wait for a fight to start, whoever is winning will make the other eat first, when the person loosing eats the first time I rush the one who's winning. This strategy is good for a few reason, it ensures they won't have full hp, they won't be paying attention to me, and because it's so early in the fight it will be my loot.

One question I have to ask people, what do you mean when you say "sad"? What exactly is sad about the way someone plays? Are you sad..or are you implying they're sad? I just don't understand this new saying. The only thing that seems sad to me is how serious some people can take a game. And that's not even really sad, just a little crazy.

Oh and to get on topic..Mb has always been teams, idk what fantasy server you were getting 1 v 1's on.

Nomrombom
[ Display Name History ]

Nomrombom

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,736 posts
  • RSN:Nomrombom
By sad they mean pathetic.
PM me for fitocracy invite

Markup
[ Display Name History ]

Markup

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 639 posts
Can we just agree that it's a [cabbage] game?

Nomrombom
[ Display Name History ]

Nomrombom

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,736 posts

Obviously not, seeing as hundreds of thousands of people play it regularly and pay for it...

TTanT
[ Display Name History ]

TTanT

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,041 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

Obviously not, seeing as hundreds of thousands of people play it regularly and pay for it...

Quality is not determined by popularity, as a single glance at pop music of any generation can prove.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

Tifers say the darndest things

Nomrombom
[ Display Name History ]

Nomrombom

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,736 posts

Quality is not determined by popularity, as a single glance at pop music of any generation can prove.

Quality is subjective.

pakalolo_mon
[ Display Name History ]

pakalolo_mon

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Pakalolo Mon

Quality is subjective.

Objectively, Soulja Boy's lyrics are deep and meaningful; and his musical genius rivals that of Bach and Beethoven.

Nomrombom
[ Display Name History ]

Nomrombom

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,736 posts
That is not objective.

AHappySeeker
[ Display Name History ]

AHappySeeker

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 906 posts
  • RSN:AHappySeeker
  • Clan:Diglettsweepers
RS is a pretty crappy game, yes. It's just that it also has the properties of heroin.

codecRS
[ Display Name History ]

codecRS

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:C o d e c
most pkers are kids, that is why they all come across as immature. i am sure there are pkers that are mature but the majority are just immature kids.
more mature players realise that there is much more to the game than just standing in edgeville taking part in e-drama.

Range_This11
[ Display Name History ]

Range_This11

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,427 posts

most pkers are kids, that is why they all come across as immature. i am sure there are pkers that are mature but the majority are just immature kids.
more mature players realise that there is much more to the game than just standing in edgeville taking part in e-drama.

I love generalizations.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

aspeeder
[ Display Name History ]

aspeeder

Retired Crew

• Members
  • 3,083 posts

Well it is a multiplayer game you know.

So I reap the benefits of others playing the game without having to talk with the vast majority of them.

Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

GuidesForScapers
[ Display Name History ]

GuidesForScapers

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 683 posts
  • RSN:Sir Gudi

It makes me laugh how you have a gleaming sense of maturity, far above that of us 'typical PKers', yet you sit there typing about how all of you mature folk realise that a significant aspect of the game, which many people find enjoyable, is merely an activity for children who's tiny minds are unable to fathom the enjoyment of being maxed and camping at bandos; or getting 99 firemaking.

Ever think that you just have a different preference to someone else, Mr Cliche Ignorant 130+?
Posted Image

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

All_Is_Great
[ Display Name History ]

All_Is_Great

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,498 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

It makes me laugh how you have a gleaming sense of maturity, far above that of us 'typical PKers', yet you sit there typing about how all of you mature folk realise that a significant aspect of the game, which many people find enjoyable, is merely an activity for children who's tiny minds are unable to fathom the enjoyment of being maxed and camping at bandos; or getting 99 firemaking.

Ever think that you just have a different preference to someone else, Mr Cliche Ignorant 130+?

I lol'd irl. :thumbup:

Staurolite.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users