Pking this is what it has become?

Phyrexial

I'm surprised at how angry people get. I'm the first one to argue, but there's a point where it gets stupid. People are dumb, people are jerks, get over it.

True, but there are far more dumb jerks in RS than most other communities. It has become spastic central.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills

This is why I don't pkay.

kazmahalfsize.png

L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills L kid get skills

I don't see how it's different than any other form of close player interaction.

Which is why you do things that don't require player interaction.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Well it is a multiplayer game you know.

I remain successful by having no "honor". True, back in the day I wouldn't be caught dead with telles in my screenshots. But now? I'd be asking for death, you NEED a tab in this day of rushers. As for telleing at the end of a fight? To stay to death is to be an idiot. If I've lost the fight, my food is out, I'm running. What kind of [wagon] would I be to watch myself die knowing I have no chance to win? Yes, I rush if I see something worth rushing. Yes, I turn down almost every fight, even if the zerker is exactly the same stats as me. I look for mains, or people with not much skill. Praying on the weak insures i'll make a profit. Pking isn't always about getting a lot of kills, it's about NOT DIEING. If you don't die, and you never have to buy gear, you save money. You also remain in edgeville on the scene, so that you don't miss any good risk that comes around. People in edge may not like me, but last time I checked Runescape was a GAME. Not even a very good one. I know everyone hates this, but one of my best rushing strategies is to wait for a fight to start, whoever is winning will make the other eat first, when the person loosing eats the first time I rush the one who's winning. This strategy is good for a few reason, it ensures they won't have full hp, they won't be paying attention to me, and because it's so early in the fight it will be my loot.

One question I have to ask people, what do you mean when you say "sad"? What exactly is sad about the way someone plays? Are you sad..or are you implying they're sad? I just don't understand this new saying. The only thing that seems sad to me is how serious some people can take a game. And that's not even really sad, just a little crazy.

Oh and to get on topic..Mb has always been teams, idk what fantasy server you were getting 1 v 1's on.

Can we just agree that it's a [cabbage] game?

Obviously not, seeing as hundreds of thousands of people play it regularly and pay for it...

Quality is not determined by popularity, as a single glance at pop music of any generation can prove.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Obviously not, seeing as hundreds of thousands of people play it regularly and pay for it...

Quality is not determined by popularity, as a single glance at pop music of any generation can prove.

Quality is subjective.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Quality is subjective.

Objectively, Soulja Boy's lyrics are deep and meaningful; and his musical genius rivals that of Bach and Beethoven.

most pkers are kids, that is why they all come across as immature. i am sure there are pkers that are mature but the majority are just immature kids.

more mature players realise that there is much more to the game than just standing in edgeville taking part in e-drama.

most pkers are kids, that is why they all come across as immature. i am sure there are pkers that are mature but the majority are just immature kids.

more mature players realise that there is much more to the game than just standing in edgeville taking part in e-drama.

I love generalizations.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Well it is a multiplayer game you know.

So I reap the benefits of others playing the game without having to talk with the vast majority of them.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

It makes me laugh how you have a gleaming sense of maturity, far above that of us 'typical PKers', yet you sit there typing about how all of you mature folk realise that a significant aspect of the game, which many people find enjoyable, is merely an activity for children who's tiny minds are unable to fathom the enjoyment of being maxed and camping at bandos; or getting 99 firemaking.

Ever think that you just have a different preference to someone else, Mr Cliche Ignorant 130+?

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

It makes me laugh how you have a gleaming sense of maturity, far above that of us 'typical PKers', yet you sit there typing about how all of you mature folk realise that a significant aspect of the game, which many people find enjoyable, is merely an activity for children who's tiny minds are unable to fathom the enjoyment of being maxed and camping at bandos; or getting 99 firemaking.

Ever think that you just have a different preference to someone else, Mr Cliche Ignorant 130+?

I lol'd irl. :thumbup:

Staurolite.png