Favorite beast/place to train.

bestsob

Yes, I admit, I'm a noob here. But still, we have to start somewhere, agreed?

What is your favorite place to train, and on what beast?

mine, (being a non mem), would be hill giants in the underground cave, west of varrock, west of the cooking guilde.

thhah.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karamja is a very good place, there are monsters from every type, and you can fish to keep you alive.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

ogres are very good, just like experiments

this is f2p

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

Guest demon027

i like karamja, i go in the volcano and train on deadly red spiders for now, and when i need food i go train fishing on the dock and cook my fish

i personally go for the moss giants in the varrock sewers because they drop big bones, good for rasing prayer. now if u want decent drops, go to lessers. they drop okay for f2p, but dont drop bones (thats why my pray is low lol) or if u just want continuous training and if ur p2p, go for varrock guards lol they drop lvl 2 scrolls and they dont do alot of damage and they spawn quickly and theres a bank nearby, so theyre u go

i like karamja, i go in the volcano and train on deadly red spiders for now, and when i need food i go train fishing on the dock and cook my fish

exactly what I was thinking.

Red spiders > Lessers IMO because they are faster to kill and it is less of a crowd in the lessers cave. I dont care about drops so they are perfect for me.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

The best place in F2P is Karamaja. Only problem is that the Lessers are usually full of people, same with the Skellies. Level 32 in Wildy, the Hobgoblins are a good place to train. Especially if you can get away with only 3 iteming so PKers will leave you alone.

Red spiders in wildy by rune rocks. Agressive even on a level 126, and you're completely unable to egt PKed because its single area :D And If you are atatcked, run down, and the PKer(s) will be attacked by spiders, unable to attack anything else all the while :)

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

if you wanna train on hobgoblins, just train near mezlars maze or in the ice cave to avoid the pkin threat.

I personally train mage in karajama on lessers using safespots. Less crowded than wizard tower.

For range, hill giants were decent. I got up to 40 here.

For melee, I go to Alkharid and attack the warriors so they all attack me, used to do karajama level 22 skele's (before jagex ruined em), do Hill giants and mossies, and ofcourse lessers and red spiders at karajama.