What Is Your Money Maker?

Socc

the "old school" way of mining ores, smithing into mith plates and alching

green dragons, for crafting exp and alching the vambs

selling small quantity items on demand here and there. im more a skills person, but saving for whip

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um i made about 190m from friday to saturday starting with 1m in cash

played about 4 hours on friday

5 hours on saturday

but 20m+ an hour isnt that bad eh =)

and didnt stake sunday but came out losing ALOT yesterday

monday was total bs >.<

lost about 80m to a certain someone in a couple of stakes

but meh its all good, ill get him today

I used to find out a way to increase any skill with making money although sometimes it bores me a lot!! all skills :

Combat (Atk,Def,Hits & Str): Killing KBD's or Kalphites with my friends and sell the good lot !(upto 12 mil an hour sometimes)

Magic: PK with my clan (upto 10 mil an hour)

Prayer: selling Dragon Bones (around 100k an hour)

Range: Use Cannon at Fire Giants (i only used to get like 300k an hour while my friends get like 2 mil an hour somtimes)

RuneCrafting: Make laws or nats (120k an hour)

Agility:only non-money making skill

Herblore: make super sets and sell to player killerz (375k an hour)

theiving: theive from high levels and either sell the loot or keep it (as little as 100k an hour)

Crafting: seling red dragonhide fulls (upto 400k an hour)

fletching: high alchemy magic longs (upto 2 mil an hour)

slayer: seconf non-money making skill lol

mining and smithing: mine rune and make rune scimmys(upto 500k sometimes)

fishing and cooking: selling sharks (upto 3mil an hour sometimes)

firemaking: another non-profit skill

woodcutting: cut magics and sell em (400k an hour)

farming: plant ranarr seeds and sell the ranarr weeds (150k an hour)

NOTE: those profites per hour varies between players and those are the highest prices i have reached doing that particular thing.

flamez, im surprised you say slayer has no money making potential. hunting for boots or mystic robes is like 400k-500k per hour. plus most slayer monsters are excellent herb droppers

and for prayer, how do you get that figure? dragon bones make money at way more than 100k per hour. more like 250k-300k per hour at greens

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

barrowing all the way. Most barrows armour sells 2mil+. I made like 10 mil in 2 days like this. Way more fun than doing power alching.

I've also seen alchers hanging out at dharoks waiting for people to die. I bet they pull a pretty good haul.

Ok, here is the secret.... I really don't want to give it away because then everyone will be doing it... but in Brimhaven pub there is a bronze axe spawn on one of the tables... just grab it and wait for another spawn.... then high alch it. So what if you use a nat, you get 1gp for alching the axe.

If you get all of your nats for free, then in like 10 years of continuous play (have a friend play for you at night) you'll have like 10 mil, all because of a free spawn location. Phr33 stuff pl0x!

thx grimandso !

now i can get 10 mil easily

flamez, im surprised you say slayer has no money making potential. hunting for boots or mystic robes is like 400k-500k per hour. plus most slayer monsters are excellent herb droppers

and for prayer, how do you get that figure? dragon bones make money at way more than 100k per hour. more like 250k-300k per hour at greens

they hardly dropped mystic and boots for me and btw i used to just get assignments and go kill normal enemies and my slayer wasent high enough for mystic full or even till addy boots and i dont kill dragons that quick to get 200k - 300k per hour

ranging:

blue drags and fire giants both drop good stuff

i use cannon so i used to stay behind the cannon staring at my cannon or reading a book so when something valueble gets dropped im usually not paying attention so the dragon stuff get lost to my friends or the ppl there.

Ok, here is the secret.... I really don't want to give it away because then everyone will be doing it... but in Brimhaven pub there is a bronze axe spawn on one of the tables... just grab it and wait for another spawn.... then high alch it. So what if you use a nat, you get 1gp for alching the axe.

If you get all of your nats for free, then in like 10 years of continuous play (have a friend play for you at night) you'll have like 10 mil, all because of a free spawn location. Phr33 stuff pl0x!

omgz0r im running to brimhaven right now...

erm... bit of everythin rly..

lobbies

coal

high alcing shizzle...

99 Range - 88 Defence - 91 Hitpoints

99 Combat - 1650+ Total

how do you mkae 800k from a cannon? But back ot the topic

Can't you see I said secret spot? If word got out, then it wouldn't be 800k an hour. Thinking more on the cost, I probably make closer to 600k profit an hour. 2k cannonballs, 8 prayer pots, misc. costs do add up a bit.

CANNON AT BARROWS! CANNON AT BARROWS! EVERYONE COME AND DESTROY BARROW ECONOMY, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA *destroys barrows market*

*ahem*

i do fletching and alcing, but that's more for the mage xp, as i don't get a great return for the time spent. i think i'd do abyss runecrafting, but that gets old fast too.. in fact, i don't really have any idea HOW i've gathered up my stockpile...just random things and accumulated profits from the fletching i already said...but still..

ubersig2se0.jpg

how do you mkae 800k from a cannon? But back ot the topic

Can't you see I said secret spot? If word got out, then it wouldn't be 800k an hour. Thinking more on the cost, I probably make closer to 600k profit an hour. 2k cannonballs, 8 prayer pots, misc. costs do add up a bit.

CANNON AT BARROWS! CANNON AT BARROWS! EVERYONE COME AND DESTROY BARROW ECONOMY, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA *destroys barrows market*

*ahem*

OWNED LOL!

^^Yeah, and im writing a book about it!^^

Bounty Hunter is nothing more than a lame ass excuse not to say there is no PKing.

I HATE JAGEX!

i kill either giant rock crabs, or i kill wassalakis (the evil walrus things in waterbirth dungeon) their armor sells really good (almost 500k for a set) and i normally spend like 100k an hour to get my runes, get the dagganoth hides required to have the armor made, and just from whatever

plzstayokrf4.png

sodb4jz.jpg

Sodb Forum

siggiedxc2.png

Stop thinking. It's Runescape.

I recently trained to level 50 RC, so now I can use three pouches, and I have been using the abyss to craft nats. I now make HUGE ammounts of money. Depending on my mood, I can make 1-3 mil a day. I will have that whip soon... :D

I used to find out a way to increase any skill with making money although sometimes it bores me a lot!! all skills :

Combat (Atk,Def,Hits & Str): Killing KBD's or Kalphites with my friends and sell the good lot !(upto 12 mil an hour sometimes)

Magic: PK with my clan (upto 10 mil an hour)

Prayer: selling Dragon Bones (around 100k an hour)

Range: Use Cannon at Fire Giants (i only used to get like 300k an hour while my friends get like 2 mil an hour somtimes)

RuneCrafting: Make laws or nats (120k an hour)

Agility:only non-money making skill

Herblore: make super sets and sell to player killerz (375k an hour)

theiving: theive from high levels and either sell the loot or keep it (as little as 100k an hour)

Crafting: seling red dragonhide fulls (upto 400k an hour)

fletching: high alchemy magic longs (upto 2 mil an hour)

slayer: seconf non-money making skill lol

mining and smithing: mine rune and make rune scimmys(upto 500k sometimes)

fishing and cooking: selling sharks (upto 3mil an hour sometimes)

firemaking: another non-profit skill

woodcutting: cut magics and sell em (400k an hour)

farming: plant ranarr seeds and sell the ranarr weeds (150k an hour)

NOTE: those profites per hour varies between players and those are the highest prices i have reached doing that particular thing.

most of his are lies :wink:

your friends dont make up to 2m an hour at fire giants if u use cannon because cannon balls arent free

high alching magic longs arent free

and if u can fish over 3k sharks in 1 hour for that 3m then maybe ill get up my fishing, but thats impossible

and 400k an hour for magic logs? usual is about 120 magic logs an hour

i dont feel like posting the rest :idea:

- Killing abyssal demons.

- Runecrafting.

- Killing green dragons for bones and hides.

- Killing monsters (for slayer tasks): alch drops, coin\runes drops and selling good drops like rune armour, rune boots, mystic robe tops.

These are my money makers I think.