What Is Your Money Maker?

Socc

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Student loan all the way!

Oh, you mean in RuneScape? Huh, probably whatever skill I happen to be training at the time. They all make money eventually.

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

Hum =)

Mine are easy peasy

Nr.1 Fletching

Nr.2 Barrows

Nr.3 Yew logs ( since i finally got enough wc lol)

barrowsmguthan,Slashyourmom.gif

Slashyourmom.gif

-----

Verac skirt x1,Verac Brassard x1, Torag helm x1, Dharok Greataxe x1, Dharok Plate legs x2, Dharok Plate, Ahrim Robeskirt x1, Kharil Skirt

Dragon drops: D med helm

For me it's Slaying and Clue Scrolls. It's not the best way of making money, but it's fun and full of variety which is more important for me.

In the past I have made a lot of money from Barrows, but that's become far less enjoyable of late.

Harrington.gif

First of all I used to kill chickens and then sell feathers to fishing shops. I made a good 1k an hour then <3:

Next money making sceam I would go to Karajima and wait for people to drop raw fish tuna+ and sell them at fihing shop, made around 3k an hour <3:

Just brought:

Rune full helm 25k

Rune Plate 50k

Rune legs 40k

Rune kite 40k

sold all for 170k giving me a 15k profit.

Merchant like that and barrows. Also the collection of raw materials like iron, coal, bow strings e.c.t.

Barrows drops: Torags pl8, Torgas legs, Guthans chainskirt

fishing sharks

i do nats thro abyss sometimes but i don't like as much because i die alot and loose my glories =(

plus, with sharks, if you can't get a price you like, you can just keep fishing till you get a good price, but with nats, you have to sell your nats to have money for pure ess and glories, so you are forced to sell at a lower price sometimes if you want to keep making money

sigs129.gif

My money makers are

Superheating mith bars in mining guild and selling.

Making steel bars/cannon balls and selling.

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

MTK. Seriously.

10 on Coal, 5 on Herbs. I sell the Ranarr Weeds when I've got around 100 of them for 7k and the Coal once I hit 2k to a Coal Buyer who pays 190 per. The best Herbs I can use, I train Herblore with. I do this while training for quests, and it's almost effortless.

Owner of Quest Cape since 11/9/2007 23:30! Working my butt off to get it back.

lemurian04.png

Dieing at barrows

Dieing at DKs

...I make it back through friends nice enough to invest in my progress. For every 10m I make, I die and lose 3m of it.

Im pro like that

sigsn9.jpg

used to be rcing but i can now actually make money pking.

even after buying all the bloods food and pots etc.

i make like 1 santa every once in a while.

quoting myself.

Those good old days <3:

Santa's being worth around 3-5mill over those months and it was nice that when I pked dlegs and whip I could buy one :P

Then I made some nats, yew longs, alched them and got another one.

Pked lot's of glory's (rc pking back then :oops: ) but hey, ANOTHER SANTA ! lol :P

Yeah I was that were still possible right now :(

Now my best moneymakers are: "opportunistic merching" (my great shark deal :twisted: ) and rcing.

In a really weird way barrows, i remember when i had about 4.5m, i dont usually spend my cash so when i get to a certain point i just stick there, i went to barrows and made about 6 mill more really quickly. I spent cash randomly and it slowly dwindled back to about 4m cash + items. I don't feel i need more than 10m to do whatever i want in rs, i dont want a pointless item like a rare and i can fund whatever i need with the cash i have, if i ever need cash i might craft natures but i've recently spent them all on getting 94 mage.

Wow that last paragraph didn't even answer the question. :lol:

Barrows, DKS, Farming and RCing.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I used to make nats, but because of the new autoers I expect them to drop a lot.

So now I'm experimenting with gathering herblore seconds. And with some calculations I've found ways which give more then 500K an hour. And that's a pretty lot to me.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif