What Is Your Money Maker?

Socc

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do you mkae 800k from a cannon? But back ot the topic

Can't you see I said secret spot? If word got out, then it wouldn't be 800k an hour. Thinking more on the cost, I probably make closer to 600k profit an hour. 2k cannonballs, 8 prayer pots, misc. costs do add up a bit.

black demons.

For some reason a lot of people say "Why fight black demons?" IE, the effort reward isn't worth it... but every time I get a black demon slayer I walk away with 100-200k worth of alch profit. (Rune chain=30k a pop)

lol i had like literally 190 something black demons, with 2 addy bars to show for it.

Herblore.

I can gather the materials for 100 super weapon poisons and make them in about 60 min (not counting berries) and sell for 1.5-2m.

I can only do this every other day, as it takes that long to pick enough berries and coconuts.

Once I don't have to drink a Greenman's to make them, it'll be much faster.

I'd say the #1 best money maker is merchanting, but you would need atleast 40m to start with (to buy the cheapest partyhat first, buy it at night (least players on), sell afternoon when prices go up 5-10m and 150k+ people are playing, 5-10m per day at occasions

2nd would be kalphite queen hunting, only do if you are lvl 100+ this can easily beat merchanting only if you get lucky (which is a good chance actually since the queen drops chain 1 out of 100 kills) you can go with no more than 2 people, soloing it will make you lose money (since you lose about 50k per trip if you don't get a chain, but again i am talking about if your luck is average) and takes 2-3 trips to actually get a random drop (-1m to 20m per day)

3rd and most easiest is runecrafting, once you reach lvl 44 craft nats using the general store method, or if you've done the quest, the gnome glider method, if you reach lvl 91 it would beat everything else even with no luck having to decide how much gp you earn

400-800k per hour

Kuja_Cocoa.png

luck...

1. 1st dragon leg drop after killing 30 steels

2. obsidian shield after killing 23 of those lvl 144 stuff

3. 2nd dragon leg drop after killing 1 steel

so i killed about a total of 31 steel dragons, with about 2k chaos... and got 5.4mil... i consider myself pretty lucky

and also merchanting

luck...

1. 1st dragon leg drop after killing 30 steels

2. obsidian shield after killing 23 of those lvl 144 stuff

3. 2nd dragon leg drop after killing 1 steel

so i killed about a total of 31 steel dragons, with about 2k chaos... and got 5.4mil... i consider myself pretty lucky

and also merchanting

Give me some of your luck :lol:

Well generally these days I get my money from merchanting santa's. Nothing much else gives me good cash flow.

yay 60 wcting,chopped sum yews and bought 5 santas a long time ago,then later i sold all of my santas 5mil each and bought a purple phat for 24.1 back then.now on this very moment i check the forums and notice they went up to like 56mil :)

newcampfirenonamejeepeesx5.jpg

il get iron ores do them to bars (f2p) then Il do Iron chain bodys w00t! sell them for 20gp each at general shop (h) (joking:P i was like lvl 40 then:p il worked for 6 hours and got an addy pic axe for the money :P) now il rc nats,killing freeking M0nsters :)

• 1 year later...

two words: giant mole. so-so xp, seeds are pretty good (got a willow and yew once) and even some rings.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

~Mooching off of pretty girls...What else?~

~Hehe, i make most of my money of of Rares and just playing in general. Play for two years, find something you like, and stick to it. Mooching is not good, by the way, i was kidding =).~

Our_Moon.png