Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Anger while doing things you enjoy

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Hobgoblinpie
[ Display Name History ]

Hobgoblinpie

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,824 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Mansion
I don't generally get frustrated enough to shout at a game.

If I get killed in an FPS (especially online), I'll try the same technique again, and if I get killed again, I'll change my tactics until I minimise my losses. I see it as a way to develop my tactics for future games. Unlike some who insist on trying the same methods over and over again in the vain hope that they might kill the person.

In racing games, if I spin off, it's usually down to lack of concentration. If I keep spinning off, I'll take a while off it to calm down and refocus on the game.

I have become quite angry in the past, but I try to see the positive in 'frustration'.

Myweponsg00d
[ Display Name History ]

Myweponsg00d

The Pittsburgh Pirate

• Members
  • 2,741 posts
I get furious at halo because my team is so damn awful always. I will gain a level and then lose two because of awful awful luck with teams
Posted Image
Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

Zierro
[ Display Name History ]

Zierro

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,253 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

I get furious at halo because my team is so damn awful always.

I have a MAJOR problem with teams too. Get it? :-P

But seriously I'm thinking of going on a Halo forum and finding a decent team. Although I'm going to hate it, I hate these [bleep]ing people that spent hundreds of dollars just to stare at a wall while I'm out there consistently fighting 1 on 3 battles more.

The Observer
[ Display Name History ]

The Observer

Lead the charge

• SwiftKit Staff
  • 12,959 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
I know I get frustrated at people who sit there in a corner for the entire match. Especially if they're on my team during Team Deathmatch. At least use a window. This way you can get some more kills.

j0xPu5R.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users