TET Presents: Castle Wars Chaos - over!!

Nathaninch

close game..i got 74 magic while there.

Close? I played in 4 matches and 3 of those times Sara beat Zammy by alot.

I've got quite a few pics of the games, so I'll upload them in a few mins, it was pretty funny how nearly every sara player teamed up on nathaninch.

blazesigbq9.jpg

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got quite a few pics of the games, so I'll upload them in a few mins, it was pretty funny how nearly every sara player teamed up on nathaninch :P
Everywhere I went! :P Maybe I shouldn't have done so much smack talking.

I've got quite a few pics of the games, so I'll upload them in a few mins, it was pretty funny how nearly every sara player teamed up on nathaninch :P
Everywhere I went! :P Maybe I shouldn't have done so much smack talking.

Well heres 1 pic of you getting teamed on that I managed to catch:

rstipitcw35fx.th.png

There was so much madness going on in there, I had to fend of 8 people over lvl 100 during one part of the match.

blazesigbq9.jpg

lol, nice pictures! I didn't make it though :cry: Ah well, maybe next time!

By the way, what is the armour in your inventory in the picture shadowfire? Sorry to sound newbish, but i am kinda new to members after a while!

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

hyt14hd.png

Here's another piccy. Too bad I took none while the war was taking place... but really, who thinks about screenshots when you can pile Nathanich instead?

Yes im on the pic....walk here :)

w00t w00t! Nathanich talked to me!!!! :P :P I forgot to get a pic though :cry: He was all like, "sup chess". :D

That event OWNED. Good job guys!

chesssigtexttipitlt0.jpg

Stunning signature created by the one and only My Boggy.

Just like Columbus he gets murderous on purpose

lol, nice pictures! I didn't make it though :cry: Ah well, maybe next time!

By the way, what is the armour in your inventory in the picture shadowfire? Sorry to sound newbish, but i am kinda new to members after a while!

Skeletal Top, Skeletal Legs, Splitbark Greaves.

blazesigbq9.jpg

rstipitcw40ac.th.png

rstipitcw53ve.th.png

rstipitcw65qn.th.png

rstipitcw71nu.th.png

rstipitcw87yk.th.png

rstipitcw95ym.th.png

The top one got cropped wrong, and I overlapped another image, which is why there are two bars at the top.

Overall it was the best CW game I'd ever played, it was so hectic that even flag holding didn't work well. Also, at about 5pm GMT there was alot of wierd zammy people shouting out "LW" followed by someones username then everyone piled on that person, anyone got a clue who they could of been?

blazesigbq9.jpg

Also, at about 5pm GMT there was alot of wierd zammy people shouting out "LW" followed by someones username then everyone piled on that person, anyone got a clue who they could of been?

A clan...Very Simple :D

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Dun get me wrong i think TET do a gr8 job, but does it not kind of give it away tht they got GMT wrong in thier mind sets when for nearly every event u got confused UK people turning up an hour early?

Cause it has happene at like all event I been too we turn up at say 5pm GMT and r like all alone and r all uk people cause we r gmt. then check here and it being counted down to etc say 1 hour and its not til 6pm GMT the event starts. It seems to happne everytime that GMT time is listed 1 hour earlier than when it actually happens in GMT

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Yeah, CET too.

I always assume that the only correct time is in GMT and that all other times are derived from that; so when there is a discrepancy I go for the GMT time.

This would be where if jagex took the suggestion of having an rs clock would come in so useful.

Would be no more timezone crud just be able to put it in rs time

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue