TET Presents: Castle Wars Chaos - over!!

Nathaninch

tet0gb.png

Do you hunger for blood and violence, but can't stomach the thought of losing your precious abby whip, or dragon legs? Is the chaos of PK trips just not for you?

Well let me introduce you to the chaos that is Castle Wars!

You know that little punk Chaosbringer who trolls around the forums thinking he is the coolest guy ever?!?! Well he's not. I am. That is why I must challenge him to fight me in the Castle Wars!

So if you have a bone to pick with someone out there, make sure you and him/her head over to the Castle Wars arena to settle it.

If you don't have any bones to pick... just instigate something, it's more fun that way. :P

On to the details:

When: Saturday, January 14th.

PST: 10:00am

MST: 11:00am

CST: 12:00pm

EST: 1:00pm

GMT: 5:00pm

CET 6:00pm

ACST: 3:00am (sunday)

ACET: 4:00am (sunday)

Can't find your time?:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... c=0&p1=179

Where: Castle Wars Arena, World 9. We will meet by the portals.

A full guide to the Castle Wars Experience can be found here

Hope to see you there, weaklings.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll certainly be there, it'll give me a chance to try out Ice Burst and give my Torag armour a nice workout.

I don't have a bone to pick with anyone, but I'll see if I can get a couple of my mates to go on the opposing side for a bit of a fight.

blazesigbq9.jpg

let the real pro's play plx :wink: me+ anarith+lightning+other random ppl i dont know win zammy pls :wink:

[hubris/](its a term meaning somebody who is confident to the point of being a moronic fool who's parents should have dropped off at the adoption agency the second he came into the world) i LOVE castle wars, and ill hope to try out some nifty pot barraging, so i hope to see a lot of good games, and i definately want to have some fun! count me in if i can get on!

R.I.P. Shiva

we austaralians have rights ! why do you always set the times early in the mornings for us :( you have made yourself a new enemy who ever sets the times :( :( :(

[:cry:]

4:00 am?!

Thats impossibly early.

[/]

we austaralians have rights ! why do you always set the times early in the mornings for us :( you have made yourself a new enemy who ever sets the times :( :( :(

When we did a survey it showed Australians are Way outnumbered on these forums, and we need to try and serve to the bigger part of the community, and plus a good time for australians are a bad time for the hosts.

advent-children-cloud-honest1.jpg

99 Fishing 11/12/2006 790th fisher to 99

Former Tip.it Events team leader

im coming with my nice split bark and full blue d hide with *lots* of chaos and death and steel/iron arrows to make living pincushions out of zammy w00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000t!

O, and if ashmad a.k.a willyhenriksen is reading, i say our score (the christmas present) will be settled :twisted:

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

Is Sunli and ForsakenMage going to be on opposite sides. I wanna see that catfight.

Isnt ForsakenMage f2p?

Anyways Im gonna try to be there.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have small purple pet elephants named Jack. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who like to do the fandango on Wednesday afternoons

While I would show up if I could, It's a known fact that I am indeed the coolest guy ever!

How could you even think that you are!?!?

But alas, being the coolest guy ever does tire you out (I have to sign so many autographs its quite odd really, public appearences, photo shoots, the list goes on all the things I have to do being the coolest guy ever) so I shall be sleeping at 4AM in the morning (I need my sleep for another day's work of being the worlds coolest guy)

So unfortunatly I decline your challenge, It would be fun to take you out, noone can compare to the worlds coolest guy ever you see, but I decline, maybe we should have a personal bout of fights that we can post for all of the users to see, that I am the coolest guy ever!!

~Chaosbringer - Coolest guy ever