omfg i hate cwz!!!

minifootxxx

man u know how rs is about having fun right???

well i bought some borrows armor and i wanted to have fun with it...

funniest place in rs is cwz!

but u cant use the dam helm so set effect doesnt work!!!

i think jagex should fix it so that only our capes r a dif colour...............

well write a suggestion to em.. I was thinking it would be cool to have our helms in there.. get low and have full dharok on ... bye bye noobers

RSN: drgnslyer15

Drgnslyer15.png

15 skills 90+ - 10 skills 99 - 200m+ total exp

they took away teh helmets because when you go to your repected team, you wear the cape and hood to show your fellow teams mates what team you are on, because instead of trying to look at the cape all of the time, you could reconize enimeys from thee heads, also so you can have your team mates as blue dots

gizmo2k5.png

they took away teh helmets because when you go to your repected team, you wear the cape and hood to show your fellow teams mates what team you are on, because instead of trying to look at the cape all of the time, you could reconize enimeys from thee heads, also so you can have your team mates as blue dots

i dont see why we cannot wear a hood over our helmets.

I think they purposely have helms blocked so barrows effects dont work because they'd be pretty powerful in cw.

castlewars came out BEFORE barrows :wink:

It's called THINKING AHEAD. Do you think Jagex just sits at there computers and then just code away at something they THINK will be cool or is it more likely that they have meetings every week, or once a month at least to be sure they know what they're all doing?

Jagex obviously had set effects in at least brainstorming form when they wanted to make Castle wars They knew that it would be too powerful so they tried to prevent overpowerment of people with barrows equipment completely on.

My thoughts exactly, have an invisible helm :D

Buddy just go to fight pits for now.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

My thoughts exactly, have an invisible helm :D

Buddy just go to fight pits for now.

hood drapped over the helm, that wouldnt be that bad unless your wearing ahrims hood. all you would have to do is put the image of the helmet on your head and then wrap a blue/red towel around the back of your head basically to complete the set effect.

or just no hoods, we have capes whats the point in a hood if theirs capes AND blue dots to say their on your team.

fight pits just arent as fun as castle wars, slow game time and such.

I think they purposely have helms blocked so barrows effects dont work because they'd be pretty powerful in cw.

It's called THINKING AHEAD. Do you think Jagex just sits at there computers and then just code away at something they THINK will be cool or is it more likely that they have meetings every week, or once a month at least to be sure they know what they're all doing?

Jagex obviously had set effects in at least brainstorming form when they wanted to make Castle wars They knew that it would be too powerful so they tried to prevent overpowerment of people with barrows equipment completely on.

As Castlewars came out WAY before barrows, I don't think they designed the hood thing with barrows in mind. I don't think they had even thought of barrows yet. The whole purpose of the hood is to better be able to identify enemies, because when they are facing you, it's hard to see the blue/red cape from this prospective.

I think Jagex sould find a way to introduce barrows into castlewars. I don't think it is fair that they let mages use ancient magicks in castlewars, but they don't let meleers use their neat barrows effects.

As Castlewars came out WAY before barrows, I don't think they designed the hood thing with barrows in mind. I don't think they had even thought of barrows yet. The whole purpose of the hood is to better be able to identify enemies, because when they are facing you, it's hard to see the blue/red cape from this prospective.

I think Jagex sould find a way to introduce barrows into castlewars. I don't think it is fair that they let mages use ancient magicks in castlewars, but they don't let meleers use their neat barrows effects.

Ditto. I don't think that you can claim that full Dharok's would overpower c wars but that Ice Barrage wouldn't. Jagex should look into options for fixing this.

124 Combat

Retired Echo of Silence Council

http://rseos.com/forums/

no i think jagex made a great desicion when they did it. now the lower levels can actualy go in there have fun instead of being 1 hited by high lvls and called a noob twice as much. i wouldn't change it for the world if i could :wink:

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

when i hear ranting about cw hoods ,nick, i would usually suggest saying that via suggestions forum in rsob(rs official boards)

and another thing, id prefer if they changed hoods to ammies because capes drape down irl and if a hood was on it, youd need more neck support

id prefer ammy+ cape spot taken, at least that'd kill some more nubs

no i think jagex made a great desicion when they did it. now the lower levels can actualy go in there have fun instead of being 1 hited by high lvls and called a noob twice as much. i wouldn't change it for the world if i could :wink:

There's no way you can claim that full Verac's or Dharok's comes anywhere close to the overpowering ownage of Ice Barrage...or Ice Blitz for that matter. :oops:

124 Combat

Retired Echo of Silence Council

http://rseos.com/forums/