Nostalgia

Nomrombom

Disney shenanigans:

-"all good teenagers take off your clothes" in Aladdin

-sex spelled in dust in The Lion King, and a male genital forming in stars

-a male genital in the golden castle gate thingy from Little Mermaid

-a topless woman's picture in The Rescuers

And many things not related to sex, but which put Christianity and the too-powerful Church in a bad light.

PM me for fitocracy invite

The "take off your clothes thing" is still up in the air. It only sounds that way if that's what you want to hear. The sex dust and penis castle from Little Mermaid can be seen as accidents. The only thing that was a definite was the topless woman the rescuers.

The "take off your clothes thing" is still up in the air. It only sounds that way if that's what you want to hear. The sex dust and penis castle from Little Mermaid can be seen as accidents. The only thing that was a definite was the topless woman the rescuers.

My ass the penis castle is an accident.

PM me for fitocracy invite

• 2 months later...

This is more of a memory, but as I was walking back to my dorm from breakfast, I remembered how easy Christmas shopping was for me and my brothers and sisters when we were little kids. We'd just look through all the magazines that came with the newspaper and circled the things we wanted. Toys, legos, clothing, etc. Everything was right there in the magazines.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

• 2 months later...

Today I found my really old (from like 1997-2000) Final Fantasy games. I also decided to start a new Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time file for the nostalgia. Old video games are my main source of nostalgia.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

When I'd be on Runescape and forget to turn off the music and one of those standard Lumbridge songs would play.

Munch Bunch yoghurts and Bananas in Pyjamas.

The Noughts and Crosses book series, and A Series of Unfortunate Events.

Books that I read when I was young, like "We're going on a bear hunt", "The man who wore all his clothes," "The very hungry caterpillar" and "Where the Wild things are"

I was eating lunch with my co-workers when one of their phone's go off and the text-tone was the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers theme song. We then discussed Power Rangers for about an hour. I was the only one among the 10 of us that kept watching past Turbo, so I caught them up all the way through SPD.

Oh, the childhood <3:

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Forgive me for the double post!

But I was typing something up in MS Word 2010 and I saw the little animation at the bottom of the window, the book that flips pages and has a pencil writing on it. And I remembered how cool I thought this was when I was young and computers were running like, Windows 95. I remember wanting to be like my parents and be able to type without looking at the keyboard so that I could watch the animation (at the time I couldn't even type). So I would pretend to type (key smash) and just watch the pencil do its work.

Ahhhh, the nostalgia.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Man, I just was reading over my blog from this site. My opening post was something like, "hey I'm Doomy, I'm a 15 year old guy from NZ". Well, I'm almost 20 now. It's only 5 years but wow, really bought me back.

The whole RS blog idea just seems so stupid to me now, yet I cared about it so much back then, heh.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Someone posted a video for the theme song of "Shaman King" on Facebook yesterday. I didn't even remember the show at the time (I think I watched it when I was 10, maybe 11?) but like 2 seconds into the song I recognized it and ended up singing along with a song I had completely forgotten (I'm surprised I remembered all the lyrics after like 6 years haha). Biggest nostalgia moment right there.