Nostalgia

Nomrombom

My little brother, sisters, and I created this food called 'teletubbies toast' because of the show. We mixed cinnamon and sugar in a small cup and then sprinkled it on buttered toast. I dunno how we came up with this (maybe it was something they actually did in the show, I can't remember), but to this day it still tastes freaking good. Of course, I don't call it teletubbies toast anymore.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

My little brother, sisters, and I created this food called 'teletubbies toast' because of the show. We mixed cinnamon and sugar in a small cup and then sprinkled it on buttered toast. I dunno how we came up with this (maybe it was something they actually did in the show, I can't remember), but to this day it still tastes freaking good. Of course, I don't call it teletubbies toast anymore.

Tubby toast is essentially a pancake with a smiley face on it. I remember the Teletubbies well, but I was a little old for them when they came out. My little cousins used to watch the show, and I had little choice but to watch it when I was at their house. They even used to have a toy vacuum cleaner and push it around calling it a NuNu. (name of the vacuum cleaner on the show)

2lu77sg.jpg

:thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

2lu77sg.jpg

:thumbup:

Odd how messy those can be at times. No matter how clean I was playing with them as a kid, I always got the residue on my hands and had bits everywhere, and it was worse when you accidentally left it out to dry.

Play-Doh tasted good. :thumbup:

I think they started putting stuff in it to make it taste unappealing to children now.

Anyone want to see some amusing e-rage? Was browsing the first board I ever used back in mid-2006, the Jaws Unleashed IGN board. Found this bit of lulz in the middle.

I'm 87chris.

http://boards.ign.com/jaws/b7546/118506614/p1

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

tumblr_l4cdr8AvAD1qzypn8.gif

You know what's just as good, maybe better, than 90's cartoons?

Early 2000s Nickelodeon. Invader Zim, ChalkZone, CatDog, The Wild Thornberrys, and of course, Rocket Power.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

In third grade, two of my friends made an entire complicated story about a stick named "twiggy". We literally spent twenty minutes a day after school furthering the story. Good times. I still go to school with one of them.