Nostalgia

Nomrombom

I wouldn't blame the guy inside the costume for saying that. I can't imagine how stressful it must be to have little brats hanging all over you like that every day.

Well, wtf did he expect? That's like being a chef and not wanting to cook.

I wouldn't blame the guy inside the costume for saying that. I can't imagine how stressful it must be to have little brats hanging all over you like that every day.

Well, wtf did he expect? That's like being a chef and not wanting to cook.

Maybe he was the chef and was told to get into the suit because he was the only person it could fit?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

My childhood consisted of water bombs, pokemon, running around the streets non stop 10 pence mix ups

and them cheap ice pops that came in a range of pretty colours i also loved cartooons

any cartoon at all jonny bravo dexters labortatory ed edd eddy monster cafe was hellish

along with the fact i also used to colour in colour books good times with crayons (:

That really thin brownish paper that I had to practice my letters on in the 2nd grade.

The stuff with the dashed line through the middle so you knew how tall your lowercase letters had to be.

Major nostalgia.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

When on long RV trips, my family would pop in the cassette tape of Billy Joel's Storm Front album. Just remembered today how good it was, so I just downloaded it. Major nostalgia.

You all should give it a listen (at least "Downeaster Alexa"). :D

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Nintendo 64. Nuff' said.

Just pulled out my N64 a few days ago and played Iggy's Wrecking Ball, Crusin' The World, and Pokemon Snap. Nostalgia'd hard.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Nintendo 64. Nuff' said.

Just pulled out my N64 a few days ago and played Iggy's Wrecking Ball, Crusin' The World, and Pokemon Snap. Nostalgia'd hard.

All over your controller! Come on Eggs, have some decency.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Duff, your profile picture reminded me of a picture of a frog I put on my binder for fourth grade. I still have the binder. :^_^:

And you just reminded me about how exciting school supply shopping was when I was a kid. :thumbup:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Nintendo 64. Nuff' said.

I now feel like loading up Pokemon Stadium 2 and playing some Crystal on my TV.

Nintendo 64. Nuff' said.

I now feel like loading up Pokemon Stadium 2 and playing some Crystal on my TV.

Oh man, haven't played that game in a while, but I did find it in a box of other games earlier today. I think I may have to go play that pretty soon. :thumbsup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh man, foursquare.

Back then, that was the only drama we had to deal with.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

playing tetherball, foursquare, and wall-ball.

Foursquare and wall-ball? Not sure what they are, explain and I might be able to know what they are in Australian child words.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Foursquare: You play in a square made up of four squares. The goal of the game is to try to get a person out by slamming a ball in their square. If the person manages to block the ball back into another square, they are safe. If they knock it out of the square, or if they miss completely, they are out.

Was really fun and competitive.

Also, I've never heard of wall ball.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Foursquare: You play in a square made up of four squares. The goal of the game is to try to get a person out by slamming a ball in their square. If the person manages to block the ball back into another square, they are safe. If they knock it out of the square, or if they miss completely, they are out.

Was really fun and competitive.

Also, I've never heard of wall ball.

Foursquare was awesome until a few people took advantage of loopholes to exclude others. It was worse when people turned into asses and tried to bend rules. Aside from the crap like that, Elementary School Foursquare was the only fun thing I liked in Recess (next to Yugioh). :^_^: