Nostalgia

Nomrombom

[hide]10170_1176662640.jpg

Treasure_Planet_poster.jpg[/hide]

Two of the more unpopular Disney movies were my favorites. :sad:

Atlantis was glorious. My favourite kid's movie. The sequel was horrible, though.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Any sequel to a Disney movie was absolute garbage.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Treasure Planet scared me at first, but I liked it. Plus, the Goo Goo Dolls had a track in there, which is nice.

Can't say that I've ever fully watched Atlantis.

On the note of old Disney movies, I hated All Dogs Go to Heaven (and whatever sequels it had).

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Can't say that I've ever fully watched Atlantis.

You're missing out. It's like a Jules Verne adventure...only on the TV. :razz:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Nostalgia Goggles: On

9vTq5.jpg

T H I S

AGREED

Hell I have the VHS (:twss:) case in my shelf above my very head...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Having fun isn't hard... If you've got a library card.

Treasure planet and atlantis were also two of my favorite movies, as well. I don't remember atlantis too well, I just remember it was amazing for me at the time.

Prepare for a list!

When Jetix/Disney XD was Fox Kids and had shows like Beetleborgs or Power Rangers, or Goosebumps.

90's Nick, CBBC and Cartoon Network with all the glorious old cartoons like Johnny Bravo or Cow and Chicken, and if any of you remember CBBC's Monster Cafe I will give you hugs :) Original Pingu, Gargoyles, Animaniacs...My gosh, I could sit here and list all day the shows I watched as a kid, same with films, most of which were Disney.

Original Furbies, Pokemon being everywhere, POGS!, Tamagocthi's, bursting bugs (candy, if you dont know :P) and of course Video's, of which I still have and use.

I'm going to have to hunt down so many things on the internet now!

I can sort of remember having something called a WuzLuv too, it gave birth and stuff, strange thing.

And, I noticed someone posted about Atlantis? LOVED that disney film.

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

I heard someone connect to the net via dial-up whilst working today, I had a nostalgasm

[hide]10170_1176662640.jpg

Treasure_Planet_poster.jpg[/hide]

Two of the more unpopular Disney movies were my favorites. :sad:

I remember seeing an early screening of Atlantis, we won tickets and beforehand they had some local guy who dressed up as a super hero do magic tricks and stuff, I won this cool Atlantis stuff but have lost it. :(

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Glad to see lots of users who liked Atlantis. :lol:

I don't know if you guys remember, but what was the explanation on how Atlantis was "underground" but still has sunlight, oceans, etc? I vaguely remember a scene on it but don't remember the specifics.

siggy3s.jpg

Treasure planet and atlantis were also two of my favorite movies, as well. I don't remember atlantis too well, I just remember it was amazing for me at the time.

Arthur!! I love that show! (note that I used present tense) I have the theme song as a ringtone on my phone.

Nostalgia Goggles: On

9vTq5.jpg

T H I S

AGREED

Hell I have the VHS (:twss:) case in my shelf above my very head...

BEST MOVIE EVAR!!!1!!!11

I have the VHS at home, and I have a digital copy on my computer. I always cry at the end when Wylie Burp says, "Just remember, Fievel - one man's sunset is another man's dawn. I don't know what's out there beyond those hills. But if you ride yonder... head up, eyes steady, heart open... I think one day you'll find that you're the hero you've been looking for."

Sorry for the double post by the way... stupid iPad makes it impossible to double quote.

Arthur!! I love that show! (note that I used present tense) I have the theme song as a ringtone on my phone.

Arthur was amazing. Probably one of my favourites from when I was younger. The theme tune was also sung by Ziggy Marley, which a lot of people don't know.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

the-magic-school-bus-2.jpg

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

the-magic-school-bus-2.jpg

I still remember thinking that Janet was a dude... I loved Dat Bus. Although I would crap my pants in fear during the sound wave one...

"One day I went to the library. I found this book; it was great! It was so good I couldn't put it down, even when it got pretty late. That night I had a scary dream. I mixed my own secret potion..."

^all from memory mind you....(although I have it on my iPod lol)

Dreams - The Cranberries.

Whenever I hear this song, it brings me back to the days when I would go to this park down by the river and play with my siblings (we were around 5 or 6) and my second oldest sister (who was probably 15 at the time). And on our way home, my sister would put this song on (via cassette tape).

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |