Nostalgia

Nomrombom

YoYos and Tamagotchis.

And those dragon toys that had the figure with wings sit on top so when you pulled the dragon's tail, the figure spun round and flew off. Dragonflyers or something they were called.

I remember that I had a Digimon Virutal Pet when I was young - basically similar to a Tamigotchi except way cooler, and they could fight.

On the subject of those kinda toys, anyone here have a Skannerz?

4skannerz.jpg

I had the original Red one, and man those things were cool. My sister and I each had one, and whenever we went grocery shopping with my dad, we would take them and just have fun scanning everything haha. I can remember that I had the best guy on the red from memory or something cool, then my battery died and it reset :cry:

I still have my one of the fancy version. I remember when my brother and I first got them, we ran around the house scanning everything we could find, and if we got something good, we'd yell it out and the other'd come over and get it too.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I had a huge Nsync poster from when I was 6 years old until I was 10. Which was odd, because I knew none of their songs, and the only member I knew was Lance Bass because he was in Kingdom Hearts. I gave it to one of my neighbors the first time I met her (good excuse to finally get rid of it.)

Just cleaned my room. Nothing has come in or out of my bedside drawer since 1997. I enjoyed my BK Tamagachi and my ruler of all the current presidents. Oh America, you were so cute when Bill Clinton was still in office.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

HELL YES. I loved lego island....then the disk got scratched as anything because the box broke. :/

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Regarding Lego Island

i found a photograph and an old newspaper article containing photos of the actual island Mindscape employees built for the game

lego1q.jpg

oldnewspaper.jpg

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Well, I hiked a ton on my trip, which reminded me of going RVing with my family all over the place.

Bryce Canyon, Grand Canyon, Mount Rainier, Mount St. Helen's, Hoh Rainforest, etc.

RVing is the [cabbage].

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Just the other day I remembered going with my mom to the the GESA bank. And every time we'd go, she'd ask for these GESA balloons for me and my brother and sisters.

They were plain old balloons, but they sure made us younguns happy.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Just the other day I remembered going with my mom to the the GESA bank. And every time we'd go, she'd ask for these GESA balloons for me and my brother and sisters.

Balloons are so much fun when you're young.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Balloons are so much fun when you're young.

They're still fun now tongue.gif For my friends 22nd birthday he asked us to get him some helium balloons just so he could suck in the air and talk funny.

I'm going to build Lego Island in MineCraft after my mock exams now.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I'm going to build Lego Island in MineCraft after my mock exams now.

O.o

can i join you? :3

tbh, i never knew why they didnt release the buildings used in Lego Island 1 as real legos, some sets already existed and were used, but yeah

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Eating breakfast this morning, the corner of the dining room caught my eye, and I remembered how my parents would make us just stand facing the corner if we misbehaved during dinner.

I started to laugh cause who would have ever thought that to be a good disciplinary tactic? But it sure did work on me and my older sister (not as much my little sister and brother).

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Diabetes in a tube. :thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Oh man, Gogurts! I want a gogurt now.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I think I had 8 Calvin and Hobbes books, but I gave them all to one of my mom's friend's daughter who was six at the time. Normally I wouldn't have even offered such a thing, but this girl was a genius in the making, and it seemed wrong for me to deny her the pleasure of Calvin and Hobbes. I also had a signed copy of Something Under The Bed, but I gave that to my friend for his birthday.