Nostalgia

Nomrombom

ITT: We share stories of delicious nostalgia.

My most recent nostalgia trip was finding out that the song playing all the time in preschool (when I was like 3-4) was Enya's Orinoco Flow. Brings me right back there. Made me cry the first time 8-)

Also, I've recently been biking to my old elementary school and going on the swings. Delicious nostalgia there.

PM me for fitocracy invite

N64, the OLD Cartoon Network with Powerpuff Girls, Ed Edd n Eddy, Toonami, Nickelodeon with Fairly Odd Parents, Jimmy Neutron, Gameboy Color & Advance, OLD Pokemon, Pokemon cards, Calvin and Hobbes, Hotwheels, X play, and Gamecube...Good times.

Nintendo 64.

90s Nickelodeon

LEGOs.

Hotwheels.

Okay, all these combined are my childhood, I swear.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

B+up+left+a+down It is a guaranteed catch rate guys, I'm not lying or making this uop at all, I use it all the time and It works!!!!... eventually...

Anyways, Beyblade, digimon anime, Samurai X where some of the shows I enjoyed, from carton network remember samurai jack and powerpuff girls. And WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?

Oh, and playing monopoly in family meetings. Somehow, the game always ended with a fight over whoever was cheating.

Always was one of the more annoying, but memorable commercials from back in the day.

...Those eyes. They stripped my soul bare. :ohnoes:

I remember playing Pokemon (the card game) in school, and when everyone supposedly grew out of Pokemon and started playing Yu-Gi-Oh.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

If you tap A while catching a Pokemon, you increase your chances of a successful capture!

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Nintendo 64.

90s Nickelodeon

LEGOs.

Hotwheels.

Okay, all these combined are my childhood, I swear.

Enough said.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Playing Monopoly, making teams halfway through, betraying each other, stealing money from the bank, ending in huge argument. Miss those moments sad.gif All my close friends are a bit older than me; I'm the last one left in high school.

large_thomas.jpg

Thomas the Tank Engine. Those toys were so boss to play with. The ones that had the wooden tracks. Just remembered now that in our storage room/thing I have a whole draw full of these bad boys :thumbup:

The show wasn't half bad either.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

large_thomas.jpg

Thomas the Tank Engine. Those toys were so boss to play with. The ones that had the wooden tracks. Just remembered now that in our storage room/thing I have a whole draw full of these bad boys :thumbup:

The show wasn't half bad either.

YES! I had so many Thomas and other train sets as a kid. Oh man, so many hours spent on those.

If you tap A while catching a Pokemon, you increase your chances of a successful capture!

Source?

The kid down the street, either named Mark or Tom.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Source?

I can confirm, I caught a Raikou with an ultra ball while using that trick. :shades:

I too can confirm this, I caught a zubat with a masterball using this technique.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!